Aggressive Panhandlers

Three homeless subjects threatening passer-by's if they don't give them money on Hollister Ave.

Roger Jun 23, 2018 02:46 PM
Aggressive Panhandlers

No it was just 3 Panhandlers...But according to some they must have thought it was the 3 wise men.

4326 Jun 23, 2018 02:23 PM
Aggressive Panhandlers

I don't see anywhere in your post that says the panhandlers had kids with them either.

Roger Jun 23, 2018 02:05 PM
Aggressive Panhandlers

I'm going to keep posting don't like it don't read it simple...If you feel like you are being forced to read it Therapy works Ok I like the medication myself visions of woodchippers dancing in my head.

Roger Jun 23, 2018 01:22 PM
Aggressive Panhandlers

I don't see how that relates to 3 Subjects threatening people to give them money they are being persecuted maybe someone ought to get out there and saves all these peoples asses take them in, pay for everything they want, read them a bedtime story give them milk and cookies...Sounds to me like someone has a hair somewhere for certain Folk.

4326 Jun 23, 2018 12:33 PM
Aggressive Panhandlers

The term pogrom has multiple meanings, ascribed most often to the deliberate persecution of an ethnic or religious group either approved or condoned by the local authorities. I was curious too. lol

4326 Jun 23, 2018 12:35 PM

Roger Jun 23, 2018 12:20 PM
Aggressive Panhandlers

That's not very nice but then again since you jolt at every turn...I don't really care to know it was actually a test.

RHS Jun 23, 2018 11:52 AM
Aggressive Panhandlers

If you wanted to know what a pogrom was you would look it up.

Roger Jun 23, 2018 08:54 AM
Aggressive Panhandlers

"Witch hunt"? I think Witches are cool I'd never hunt one they might put a curse on me anyway not that being a toad would be a bad thing they are cuter then me..What is a pogrom?

Roger Jun 23, 2018 08:37 AM
Aggressive Panhandlers

By the way the creep from Kids World in the green van WMA 50'S white hair was taking pictures of juvenile females in swimsuits at the beach yesterday I was going to post it but someone took down his license plate number and the police have his address now Wonderful news huh? So I did not have to post it it's not against the law to take pictures of people in public but it's really nice to know who is doing it...:)

corky Jun 23, 2018 08:09 AM
Aggressive Panhandlers

I presume that is a poor joke on the comments about kids.

a-1532262817 Jun 23, 2018 02:20 AM
Aggressive Panhandlers

FACTOTUM. Newsflash: Hollister Ave is not within the Santa Barbara City Limits. And Mayor Murrillo is the Mayor of Santa Barbara, not Goleta.

Roger Jun 22, 2018 02:34 PM
Aggressive Panhandlers

And refusing to leave Jack in the box 6800 Block of Hollister SBSO Responding...