Naked Female Running Down Cliff Drive

by Roger the Scanner Guy

Naked female running down Cliff Drive toward Montecito Street from SBCC.

doulie Jun 23, 2021 06:18 PM
Naked Female Running Down Cliff Drive

Roger - a person wanting to avoid arrest for a warrant is not likely to be running around nude; an act that will get police involved.

Ahchooo Jun 23, 2021 09:49 AM
Naked Female Running Down Cliff Drive

I had a friend who had to flee an apartment naked due to having been drugged without her knowledge. She woke up while the criminal was in the bathroom, and ran out the door with nothing on because she knew she had to get out immediately.

Roger Jun 23, 2021 09:56 AM
Naked Female Running Down Cliff Drive

Personally I thought she might be running on a dare or for fun, I don't think it was meth, drugs, alcohol or because she was being assaulted though I have known people who escaped others nude too. It's a warm Sunny day and I totally thought she was just having fun...

Roger Jun 23, 2021 06:43 PM
Naked Female Running Down Cliff Drive

I don't always agree with you OOPS But that one hit the nail on the head none of these youngsters know what your talking about..

a-1624477390 Jun 23, 2021 12:43 PM
Naked Female Running Down Cliff Drive

I took a video of her -left butt cheek big tattoo looks just like a Regular gal out for a jog she just forgot her clothes

a-1624481739 Jun 23, 2021 01:55 PM
Naked Female Running Down Cliff Drive

Yikes. That's really creepy and bizarre behavior to take a video of someone clearly in some sort of crisis. I hope you delete it. That's the only right thing to do.

ZeroHawk Jun 23, 2021 03:30 PM
Naked Female Running Down Cliff Drive

739- nope. that is how things go now. if you don't want to be famous, don't do something regrettable or just plan stupid. there are cameras everywhere.....

a-1624489612 Jun 23, 2021 04:06 PM
Naked Female Running Down Cliff Drive

ROGER and ZEROHAWK, with that level of compassion, I hope your loved ones never have to deal with mental health crises.

Roger Jun 24, 2021 06:39 AM
Naked Female Running Down Cliff Drive

Who runs a half mile naked as a jay bird in crisis from SBCC to Pershing Park, and then tries to hide from the police? Lies,lies,lies....Warrants,warrants,warrants...