By an edhat reader

Reaching out for advice to any Dodgers fans in Santa Barbara: Is there ANY way to watch Dodger baseball games in Santa Barbara?  Cox doesn’t show them. The MLB package that i pay $150 for doesn’t show them (in-market blackout).  Does ANYONE in SB watch the Dodgers, any way any how, in SB?  Thanks!!

GratefulGary420 Apr 21, 2021 12:40 PM
Where to View Dodger Games?

Sportshd.me. I've used this site for years. Click on your game, close out the pop ups, voila.

sbbaseballfan Apr 21, 2021 11:01 AM
Where to View Dodger Games?

You can watch Dodger games exclusively with Directv... that's how I have been viewing them. SB Auto Stereo on Los Positas installed my recent direct box it was pretty simple and much cheaper than cox and has no blackouts, call them here for more info 805-680-3801 - hope this helps!

cegarbage Apr 21, 2021 10:33 AM
Where to View Dodger Games?

You can get the MLB package on eBay for about $15 and use unlocator. MLB is free for T-Mobile subscribers and they sell on EBay. I did that for years. It’s nice to be able to watch with the Dodger home or road feed, or with the opponents. It’s all integrated on mlb tv

Now I use ATT TV since it’s available. The dodger channel is good filler noise in a quiet house

salsipuedes Apr 21, 2021 09:30 AM
Where to View Dodger Games?

You can stream through bilasport. And there are several Dodgers fans Facebook groups that stream the games.

gcheadley Apr 21, 2021 06:47 AM
Where to View Dodger Games?

If you pay for mlb.com, look into a VPN service that will spoof your location and then you should be able to watch it.

alexb Apr 20, 2021 01:45 PM
Where to View Dodger Games?

DirectTV is the only service I believe that carries it. If you're looking for a bar to watch it at, I know O'Malleys, Old Kings Road, and La Aroma De Havana Cigar Lounge always have them on.

mattinsb Apr 20, 2021 01:01 PM
Where to View Dodger Games?

I have DirecTV and since they have Sports Net LA, I get every Dodger game. Also DirecTV is cheaper than what I was paying for Cox.

nope Apr 20, 2021 11:52 AM
Where to View Dodger Games?

unlocator! easy to setup and gets around the ridiculous blackout for Dodger games on mlb net
Also, MLB is free if you use T Mobile. You usually have to sign up during opening month though.

a-1619020665 Apr 21, 2021 08:57 AM
Where to View Dodger Games?

THIS. If you have the MLB package, unlocator or Express VPN are easy ways around the blackout. I did that for years until just a month ago I got AT&T TV. It's half the price of Cox AND you get Sportsnet LA. I can watch the Dodgers at home on TV or on any device with the AT&T TV app.

chico berkeley Apr 20, 2021 11:01 AM
Where to View Dodger Games?

I know someone who has 4 box seats and is selling them currently for 5000$ a game.

a-1618938752 Apr 20, 2021 10:12 AM
Where to View Dodger Games?

Watch the Angels, they are on 'free' TV. It's all just a business so why not take the best deal you can?

a-1619020575 Apr 21, 2021 08:56 AM
Where to View Dodger Games?

Except the Angels are trash, and you're not a real Dodger fan if your solution is "just watch the Angels."

Seabird Apr 20, 2021 09:58 AM
Where to View Dodger Games?

I know The Press Room has had games before, not sure if they were regular access or some special package. Give them a call to see.

cwazny Apr 20, 2021 09:54 AM
Where to View Dodger Games?

Supposedly, MLB Network and MLB Extra Innings. Unfortunately, it's not like the Dodgers of old, where you could watch every home game on KTTV.

Nature Boy Apr 20, 2021 10:44 PM
Where to View Dodger Games?

Thanks cwazny but i pay $150 for mlb.tv and they don’t let me watch the Dodgers because they are “in-market” even though they aren’t shown here. So frustrating!!

Getoffmylawn Apr 20, 2021 09:53 AM
Where to View Dodger Games?

I use 720pstream. I use it on my Samsung phone and mirror the screen to my Samsung tv.