Scanner Reports 8-5-20
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I used to hate cops when I was a kid. My first experience with cops was when the neighbors called them on my Father for beating my mom, a sister and me, and telling us what went on in the home was family business not the business of the police. A couple of years later my Mom took me to the clinic for injuries my Father gave me from a beating. He shoved me down the basement stairs. I went headfirst into a pole knocking me out and I broke my arm from the fall. The same 2 cops responded to the clinic as it was obvious I was a victim of child abuse. I told the doctor that I fell down the stairs, I told the police the same thing and added "It's none of your business it's family business, not your business." I was an angry little shit I had been getting beat by my father since the age of 4. I remember that first beating like it was yesterday, 58 Years ago on Christmas Eve he kept punching me in the face, I remember all my beatings. I remember when he burst my appendix almost killing me that time I was 8 years old then. I was so afraid of everything, I constantly walked on eggshells, not just around him but every one. I got bullied in school when I finally fought back, almost killing two other kids in school. When my Dad suddenly died one day a kid in school told me my Mother was a whore, I hit him so hard over the head with a chair one of the chair legs went into his skull like a bullet. I still remember trying to yank the chair out of his head, he lived got a metal plate in his head. Suddenly everything I did became police business and to them, I was guilty of every crime they could not solve involving violence and juveniles. I was questioned for crimes I had nothing to do with but everyone thought since the cops were on my tail I was guilty. I hated cops more, everyone was afraid of me even the bullies in school none of them went after me alone they all ganged up on me for beatdowns I started to enjoy the pain of a good beating. I started cutting myself with razor blades, I liked the pain and the sight of my own blood. It was like getting a massage. After a while even my Mom was scared of me.
The Summer after my Dad died I went to a Military School Summer camp where I got raped. I did not even know what sex was my first experience with it was getting raped. In the Fall I was sent to another military school where it happened again after a few months I was thrown out for several acts of violence. Back Home I was enrolled in Public school where I joined a gang committed burglaries, fought, I had started sneaking drinks of alcohol at 7 years of ago but at 14 I was really pounding the shit between hitting the liquor closet at home and shoplifting. Back then there were flavored Vodkas, it was like Koolaid between that and Mad Dog 20-20. I got caught busting into the school and thrown out. I got in a gang fight and got stabbed in my armpit it hurt like hell. Everyone was afraid of me I was unwanted at home so I ran away. HitchHiking North on the Borman Expressway my First ride was the drivers last drive as he was the molester whose life I took. 2 Months later I told my Step Uncle about it. He was a detective with the Chicago Police and they investigated it. When he confirmed it he told me to never feel bad for what I did because that guy was questioned in the disappearances of 6 boys who were never found. That was my first positive experience with a cop and I liked them a little better after that. Through the years I have been helped by many cops and I have been arrested a few times too. I did not go straight after that, I liked them a little better. I still broke the law, breaking the law went hand in hand with drinking. I haven't been in jail since 1999 and I haven't had a drink since 2003. I have 2 friends who are police officers I consider good friends. One of them arrested me after I committed a burglary, he chased me down and held me at gunpoint after tackling me, it was raining. we both slid into a puddle of stanky water at Haley and Castillo that was back in 1980, I am done fighting the Law...HERE are YOUR SCANNER REPORTS.
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- Vegetation Fire Highway one at Black Road in Santa Maria.
- Check the welfare of a female calling from the Faulding Hotel 15 East Haley.
- Garden street at Cabrillo Medical Call.
- Trespassers refusing to leave Transients 7-11 331 West Montecito.
- Vegetation Fire Highway 166 at the 33.
- Medical response East Caesar Chavez at Cabrillo.
- Report of a male who had climbed over the railing of the Mission Street Overpass while talking to himself. No one found
- In the area of the 300 Block of Ellwood Beach Drive in Goleta a 415 Domestic verbal.
- Eviction Motel 6 in the 5000 Block of Calle Real.
- 1144pc Rest in Peace female who had not been seen in a few days Sand Piper Lodge in a room.
- Drunk guy raising a ruckus at the West Side Clinic on West Micheltorena.
- Traffic Accident highway 101 Southbound Mission street off ramp.
- Structure fire response Hollister at Orange Avenue.
- Threats investigation at the Rescue Mission 535 East Yanonali.
- Walk Away 5150pc from Cottage possibly headed to Uncle Rocco's Pizza in the 400 Block of State street.
- 415 Transient with a capital "T" and that spells TRANSIENT at the corner of State street and Gutierrez.
- Smoke investigation Glines Avenue at Karnes Road.
- Blown Transformer in the 600 Block of Temple.
- Med call 2100 Block of Anacapa street.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- 911 Hand up CPA Office in the 1500 Block of Anacapa.
- 4800 Block of Bradley Blenders in the Grass, Medical call Santa Maria.
- Public Assist Fire Dept. 400 Block of Anacapa street.
- Illegal burn cooking fire highway 101 Southbound Carrillo street offramp SBFD Unable to locate a cooking fire
- Rolling 415 Domestic violent male striking female Northbound on Chapala from Padre in a grey SUV, Wussy abusing a female.
- Theft of Firewood 200 Block of East Valerio thief fled on foot left his green truck behind.
- Stolen vehicle recovered a green Honda 400 Block of Por La Mar in Santa Barbara.
- Non injury Hit and Run Wentworth at Ortega Silver Honda Suspect.
- Probation check 300 Block of East Micheltorena.
- 415pc Transient disturbing at Union Bank 20 East Carrillo.
- Possibly wanted subject at the Rose Garden Inn 3600 Block of State street.
- Med call 1000 Block of DLG.
- Male harassing customers in the parking lot of the .99 Cent store trying to sell them cell phones.
- 415pc Transient harassing people in the 2900 Block of State street.
- Vehicle Accident Harbor Blvd at Warren Ave Ventura County.
- Probation Check 600 Block of Wentworth.
- Injury traffic accident on Vandenberg, Luner at Coast Road neck and back pain.
- Suspicious Circumstances SBHS Tennis Courts a broken bottle and a blood trail.
- Med call 400 Block of East DLG.
- Search Warrant Service East Side SBSO 7 detained one in custody.
- Subject calling 911 Slurred speech 1800 Block of Bath street.
- Medical call 45 East Alamar 1144pc Rest in Peace.
- Medical call for an unresponsive subject 700 Block of Kimball street.
- Medical call with PD Response 15 East Haley street the Faulding Hotel
- 242pc Assault victim crime occurred on the Northbound Carrillo offramp.
Will that is all outta me for now Have a great WEDnesday...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tom Cat, Tomicina, Tiger, Clancy, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Liza, Zoey, Lola, PoPo, Tiny, Andy, FISH HEADS ONE, TWO, AND THREE,Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Firefighter Robert, Eddie Bambi, Lafayette, Ted, Bengie, Ricky, Mrs. MacArthur, Auntie Helen, Pat, Mavis Mark, Willie, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Roger, Father Zimmerman, Joseph, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Kona, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, John Prine, Tom Petty, Rich Mullins, Charley Bukowski, Little Mac, Lucky, Bill, John, Marianne, and Chris willing we will see you on FRYday. Later, Roger