Santa Barbara Herb Clinic Re-Opens Acupuncture Clinic on Monday, May 18th
The Santa Barbara Herb Clinic has been closed for eight weeks due to the Governor’s lock-down order and will reopen its acupuncture clinic starting Monday, May 18th. The Clinic will open from 9 AM to 5 PM, Monday to Friday. Patients over 65 years old or those who have pre-existing health conditions should schedule appointment times in the morning. Times have been blocked out for them accordingly.
Here are the new safety protocols implemented at the Clinic, pertinent to COVID-19:
- Staggering and limiting the number of patients seen on a daily basis
- Social distancing in lobby and checkout area
- Practitioners and staff will be wearing Personal Protective Equipment
- Enhanced disinfection procedures
- All patients must wear a facemask the entire time they're at the Clinic (if possible)
- We ask that patients experiencing fever and/or COVID-19 symptoms do not come in. Virtual herbal consultations are available for them
To schedule an appointment please visit www.santabarbaraherbclinic.com or call 805-563-0222. Everyone at the Santa Barbara Herb Clinic looks forward to treating the community again!