Hiring Administrative Assistant
HOW WILL YOU SPEND YOUR TIME?
• Responding to new patient inquiries
• Connecting patients with appropriate services
• Scheduling patient appointments
• Verifying insurance eligibility and benefits
• Basic bookkeeping
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM US?
• A supportive team environment
• Training seminars by clinical specialists, if interested
• Employee appreciation gifts and perks. E.g., in-house massages.
• Potential for growth & promotion within the organization
• Potential for clinical experience, if desired
• Bachelor’s degree in psychology or comparable experience in a related field
• Computer Proficiency: Ability to learn and navigate Google Suite, as well as our Electronic Health Record system
• Excellent organizational skills: Ability to manage and maintain clinical schedules
• Respond to patient inquiries and needs professionally & promptly
• Attention to detail in a fast-paced environment
California Counseling Clinics is composed of an energetic and growing team of highly skilled professionals who work collaboratively to fulfill our values of excellence, professionalism, responsiveness and timeliness, and who work from a solution-focused lens. Due to our rapid growth, we expect several career advancement opportunities. We value individual strengths and specialties and consult with one another to ensure well-rounded care for all patients. We believe that care starts at the first moment of patient contact, and are searching for a warm and professional addition to our team to help fulfill that role.
We are looking for the right candidate to join our team as soon as possible! Please email your resume to email@example.com . We look forward to speaking with you!