Where's the Best Fiesta Food?

Fiesta brings so much amazing food out into the community. Every year I wonder which food stand people like the best. What do edhatters think is the best food stand during Fiesta this year?

sbrobert Aug 05, 2017 09:57 PM
Where's the Best Fiesta Food?

I like the pollo sopes at Our Lady of Guadalupe. I don't like having to go through security there, but otherwise I enjoy the food and entertainment and authentic Mexican atmosphere. I never liked the food at De La Guerra. But the new Brazilian place there was excellent!

420722 Aug 05, 2017 07:42 PM
Where's the Best Fiesta Food?

I just went to all three of the mercados but I will be honest I only ate at Guadalupe and the posole was delicious. The carnita tacos and horchata were on point as well :) it seemed as if most of the fun was happening there as they offer inexpensive games for the family to play and lots of music.

Flicka Aug 05, 2017 02:25 PM
Where's the Best Fiesta Food?

I got Brirras (sp?) at a booth in De la Guerra that were absolutely fantastic.

420722 Aug 04, 2017 03:35 PM
Where's the Best Fiesta Food?

For Mexican food restaurants then Bosco is the one to listen to. But, if you want the experience of the Mercado then the Guadalupe site is your best bet. Try the potatoe taquitos and the posole.

tagdes Aug 04, 2017 03:15 PM
Where's the Best Fiesta Food?

El Sitio at Mercado Norteno, really good sopes for $4.85 or 3 tacos for $6 something, very good and not really overpriced.

bosco Aug 04, 2017 02:00 PM
Where's the Best Fiesta Food?

The go-to answer for this question used to be Our Lady Guadalupe. But, in my opinion, the food has gone downhill for the last couple of years. For me, the best Mexican food is from the same places that make it year-round. For me that is: Cuernavaca, El Bajio, La Comena, Los Agaves, Litos. If all you're looking for is good food, skip the lines and overpriced Mercado food.

Bug Girl Aug 04, 2017 02:28 PM
Where's the Best Fiesta Food?

Agreed 100% with BOSCO. I'd also add El Sitio (all locations), El Pastorcito and Cesar's Place to that list as well.