Where to Buy Christmas Trees?

By an edhat reader

Yep, it's that time of the year again. I'm looking to potentially by a smaller potted Christmas tree. Where would edhatters recommend getting one? Or any Christmas tree just in case I decided to go traditional.

Shasta Guy Dec 01, 2018 03:49 PM
Where to Buy Christmas Trees?

When we first moved into our home, our first cat just loved our tree and regarded it as a second litter box. That was not fun at all. The next year we got an artificial tree from OSH, and now it qualifies as a collector’s item I guess...

a-1548211103 Dec 01, 2018 03:13 PM
Where to Buy Christmas Trees?

Lane Farms trees! The entrance is on Walnut, off of Hollister (other side of gas station). Easy parking behind farm produce stand. Friendly people.

EastBeach Dec 01, 2018 02:37 PM
Where to Buy Christmas Trees?

Does anyone remember the Christmas tree farm off North Patterson? I just rode my bike through the area and it's now the site of a large residential development with what appear to be high end homes ... ....... https://oakcreekco.com/tree-farm/

a-1548211103 Nov 26, 2017 04:30 PM
Where to Buy Christmas Trees?

I have a living tree in a pot that I bought from Home Depot 11 years ago. Love it. We keep it on the patio all year and keep it watered. Then bring it in December and decorate it.

Yeti Nov 26, 2017 03:46 PM
Where to Buy Christmas Trees?

I always choose to support youth organizations when given the opportunity. This time of year the best option is to buy your trees from the Boy Scout Tree Lots: Carpinteria- Carp Ave & Holly Ave , Santa Barbara- Fairview shopping plaza You will find that their prices are better than most retailers, friendly customer service and you get to see some young men working hard to support their programs.

micki391 Dec 01, 2018 02:11 PM
Where to Buy Christmas Trees?

We always bought them from the Boy Scouts at St Rafael’s Church. But we went by a few days ago and nothing was there. Does anyone know if they moved that lot?

a-1548211103 Nov 26, 2017 02:44 PM
Where to Buy Christmas Trees?

Lane Farms has beautiful trees, reasonably priced. 5091 Hollister. Fun for family experiences there.

Roger Nov 26, 2017 01:34 PM
Where to Buy Christmas Trees?

Lillys Flowers has a bunch out front next door at 201 South Milpas street...