Volunteers Needed for the 2020 Homeless Count
Source: County of Santa Barbara
Point-In-Time Count Trainings - Learn about this year’s Count and how to get involved:
- Carpinteria/Summerland: 6-7:30 p.m. Thurs., January 23
- Goleta: Wednesday, 6-7:30 p.m. Wed., January 15
- Isla Vista: Tuesday, 6-7:30 p.m. Tues., January 21
- Lompoc: 6-7:30 p.m. Thurs., January 16
- Santa Barbara: 9:30-11 a.m. Sat., January 11; and 6-7:30 p.m. Wed., January 22
- Santa Maria: noon-1:30 p.m. Thurs., January 16
United Way is a community of donors, advocates, volunteers, and partners who fight for the health, education, and financial stability of every person in every community. Our Home For Good Santa Barbara County program supports a Coordinated Entry System, a no-wrong door, countywide system that engages and connects individuals and families experiencing homelessness to the optimal resources for their needs. We believe that everyone deserves a safe place to call home for good.
All are welcome; please go to www.LiveUnitedSBC.org and let us know you plan to participate.