Temperature Check, How Hot is It?

Submitted by edhat readers

• Goodness gracious! It's 102 degrees on the Westside.
  • My temp gauge is reading 104 downtown. I'm noticeably surrounded by a lot of pavement but curious about others?

Share your temperature in the comments below.

Sagepup Sep 04, 2022 03:34 PM
Temperature Check, How Hot is It?

it broke 100 about 2 hours ago here in my shop on upper De la Vina and has been holding there every since . I'm Melting :(

SBCountyLocal Sep 04, 2022 03:43 PM
Temperature Check, How Hot is It?

111 yesterday and 107 today I Los Olivos. 103 by 11:45am and 107 by 1pm. It is now 103 in Santa Barbara in the foothills.

a-1662332504 Sep 04, 2022 04:01 PM
Temperature Check, How Hot is It?

I too am reading personal weather stations on Weather Underground.
From Ontare to La Cumbre the low is 103, several readings of 107-109. So even dropping the highest reading... It's HOT

sbdude Sep 04, 2022 04:30 PM
Temperature Check, How Hot is It?

104 in San Roque. In a manner similar to Weather Underground, the National Weather Service gets data from many automated weather stations, some of which are theirs and some of which are owned by Edison. You can access them here (zoom in for more): https://www.wrh.noaa.gov/map/?obs=true&wfo=lox

Mesagal Sep 04, 2022 05:16 PM
Temperature Check, How Hot is It?

Ugh. We got up to 105 on the mesa near McKinley School, now temp. is reading 100 outside, 94 in the house.

ParvoPup Sep 04, 2022 06:46 PM
Temperature Check, How Hot is It?

My man-cave garage in Lompton was 88 degrees around one o'clock. And that was with the insulated garage door closed!

The outside garden thermometer registered 92 at the highest.

Takes me back to when bought this then newly built house and asked - "Why no A/C?". Builder said we would never need it because Lompoc never got above 75 degrees. He was right until about 5 years ago when we started getting hot every late summer.

Now I put ice cubes in my underwear.

a-1662359058 Sep 04, 2022 11:24 PM
Temperature Check, How Hot is It?

Finally cooler outside than in! (80-82 inside w/some AC), 75-77 in the neighborhood now.

Silver linings: Cool nights and NO WIND.

Bndtech Sep 05, 2022 07:11 AM
Temperature Check, How Hot is It?

Our Temp high yesterday was 109.1 and ended at 11 pm at 80 degrees. It is now 7:12 am and it is 71.4degrees. I have not seen it that high.

mtndriver Sep 05, 2022 04:11 PM
Temperature Check, How Hot is It?

104 yesterday, only 93 today! Not that it feels any cooler in the house.... Hoping it will cool down tonight, last night there was not a lot of recovery inside, with all windows open and fans blowing... Just grateful there's no wind.