Suspicious Subject Around SB Jr. High

Wearing a black trench coat hanging out around Santa Barbara junior high....SBPD officer says it is the same suspicious subject who has been hanging out around Franklin School recently.

Roger Oct 19, 2017 06:46 PM
Suspicious Subject Around SB Jr. High

You don't like my opinion Don't read it Don't tell me to get over anything it's my life not yours you are not the boss of my thoughts.

therealbebe Oct 19, 2017 06:18 PM
Suspicious Subject Around SB Jr. High

Who is "prosecuting" him? He's not on trial at Edhat and we don't have the power to "prosecute" him, so cool your jets with being offended. He has been seen acting suspiciously around numerous schools, on numerous occasions. Having strong opinions about CREEPS hanging around our kids' school is just that - opinion. People have them. Get over it.

therealbebe Oct 19, 2017 06:18 PM
Suspicious Subject Around SB Jr. High

therealbebe Oct 19, 2017 06:19 PM
Suspicious Subject Around SB Jr. High

Roger Oct 19, 2017 02:56 PM
Suspicious Subject Around SB Jr. High

I personally don't believe in your so called justice it's Bull Manure but always a good show watching the attorneys dancing around for coins...AND YES THE POLICE ARE WATCHING THIS GUY I think especially since the reporting parties have been school professionals who are aware of how inappropriate the subject is acting on school grounds. Justice has always been bought and paid for....Of course that is my opinion Your honor.

Roger Oct 19, 2017 03:00 PM
Suspicious Subject Around SB Jr. High

a-1574474218 Oct 19, 2017 12:52 PM
Suspicious Subject Around SB Jr. High

Roger - he's not "my" President, I certainly did not vote for him. But, as a citizen of the US, I do believe in our Constitution and the fundamental right to due process. That means, no matter how "suspicious" someone looks or even if they are arrested, we can't "prosecute" them without a trial. And in that trial, they must be proven guilty beyond a "reasonable doubt." It's not up to us to decide, it's up to the jury who hears the facts of the case.

a-1574474218 Oct 19, 2017 10:09 AM
Suspicious Subject Around SB Jr. High

Not defending anyone, just reminding you all that we have a thing called Due Process. It's in the Constitution. Check it out sometime.