Suspicious Male at Stevens Park

A suspicious male was reported at Stevens Park in a black Chevy Tahoe staring at all of the children.

a-1537873035 Aug 19, 2018 08:36 PM
Suspicious Male at Stevens Park

My Mom once went after a young guy who showed us much younger kids how he could make "yellow worms" with his pee-pee. I was really young, but I think he was only peeing. He's lucky Mom never caught up with him. She had a rolling pin in her hand and would have given that guy the pasting he deserved.

Z Aug 19, 2018 10:40 AM
Suspicious Male at Stevens Park

And just what or who was this guy suspicious about? Maybe some busybody suspected he was a creep? Suspicious: - having or showing a cautious distrust. - causing one to have the idea or impression that something or someone is of questionable, dishonest, or dangerous character or condition. - having the belief that someone is involved in an illegal or dishonest activity.

Roger Aug 19, 2018 12:54 PM
Suspicious Male at Stevens Park

He was staring at all of the children in the park according to the reporting party...The police responded and I posted it if there was someone staring at my kid I would want to know about it.

NostraChumash Aug 19, 2018 08:09 AM
Suspicious Male at Stevens Park

Also, if one looks across the creek along the hiking trail, you can easily see encampments under the trees only 30ft from homes.

a-1537873035 Aug 18, 2018 08:53 PM
Suspicious Male at Stevens Park

I know my Dad took down a Peeping Tom with his pants down! Dragged him down under a street light so all the neighbors could see exactly who he was and the can of whoop ass he got! Dad figured no guy in our town would ever even think of trying it. He was right so far.

Potif Aug 19, 2018 10:42 PM
Suspicious Male at Stevens Park

To 'assault' someone while you protect your child is one thing. Abusing any child as you say happened to you, Roger, is and always has been wrong. i'm sorry for what happened to you, and understand what you're saying. In the past, there wasn't the same sort of protection for a child within a family. It was often considered to be 'interfering' with a parent's right to discipline as he/she saw fit, if anyone did or said anything to protect a child. Even abuse reported by a neighbor was often ignored. Now the pendulum has swung so wildly, that if you (even a parent) should go after someone abusing a child in any way... the abuser can bring charges and sue you. It's really crazy. Like idiot robbers who are hurt in your home or on stairs can bring a lawsuit against you because they were 'slippery'... And, the fact that they had no business being there is irrelevant.

Roger Aug 19, 2018 05:37 AM
Suspicious Male at Stevens Park

My father did that broke my arm busted my head open and burst my appendix but in your day they said that was family business sadly...

a-1537873035 Aug 18, 2018 09:21 PM
Suspicious Male at Stevens Park

Sadly, these days if a father took things into his own hands, he'd probably be arrested for assault or something.