Suicide Attempt at Kids World

Attempted suicide by hanging in the Kid's World Play Structure in the 1400 Block of Garden Street.

a-1569314900 Aug 18, 2019 01:33 PM
Suicide Attempt at Kids World

Public suicide IS news, I'm concerned at the lack of reporting on it.

Roger Aug 16, 2019 09:42 PM
Suicide Attempt at Kids World

Public Suicides are reported as a warning for others to stay away from the area of where it occurred so they won't see it just as a Homicide is reported for the same reason. Suicide was first reported as 1400 Block of Garden street like the stalker reported Alice Keck Park then re reported as The play structure at Kids World..That is that.

Sundance Aug 16, 2019 10:45 PM
Suicide Attempt at Kids World

Roger’s awesome! Thank you for always posting the current news on here Roger!

sbmh2015 Aug 16, 2019 10:17 PM
Suicide Attempt at Kids World

In my opinion, Roger is very careful and sensitive to what and when he reports situations. Perhaps you shouldn't read his reports if you think they are incorrect.

Nature Boy Aug 16, 2019 08:44 PM
Suicide Attempt at Kids World

Was first “reported” as happening at Alice Keck, not Kids World. Also, Kids World is on the 1400 block, not the 1500 as “reported” by Roger. The story may be true, I’m just sayin’ be careful what “news” you believe when you hear it from a guy you’ve never met, on a local message board.

a-1569314900 Aug 20, 2019 01:16 PM
Suicide Attempt at Kids World

Have you met all of the newscasters on TV or the internet that you watch or read?

a-1569314900 Aug 16, 2019 03:59 PM
Suicide Attempt at Kids World

Aww man, so sad! And what a place to do that, ugh. We don't know what was going on with her... I drove by there just now on my way to an appointment and thought how it could be a place of memories of times gone by, innocence of childhood lost, or loss of a child, or so many things that can cause pain to a fragile soul. There are kids there playing, unaware of what happened this morning because life marches on, no matter what.

a-1569314900 Aug 17, 2019 07:00 PM
Suicide Attempt at Kids World

I like you 420722 . I'm sure that you are Familiar with the term No Go Zone.

Roger Aug 17, 2019 04:05 PM
Suicide Attempt at Kids World

There are alot of cities like that they don't respond as quick these guys were very fast.

a-1569314900 Aug 16, 2019 10:00 PM
Suicide Attempt at Kids World

Thank You Vintage I'm sorry you had to see that but glad you reported what you did because the police officers radios were on open mike and I could hear the responders running and beginning CPR...I'm proud to live in a city where the responders care that much about saving a life not all cities are like ours.

vintage Aug 16, 2019 09:22 PM
Suicide Attempt at Kids World

Yes -so sad. I saw it as the Police arrivedso fast drving straihgt up to the structure, and had no idea what was going on as the police , fire dept and EMTs were running as fast as possible around the structure. I hope no children saw. Very very sad. I looked on Edhat and saw what had happened and want to thank Roger for his fast reporting. Tragedy for all involved and my heart goes out to family and friends. I'm sure the News isn't reporting this! Its a private and traumatic terrible thing that happened to a very dear soul... sending Love...

Roger Aug 16, 2019 09:19 AM
Suicide Attempt at Kids World

Engine 3 Out of service enroute to Cottage Hospital, Firefighters on board the ambulance.