a-1519182064 Feb 20, 2018 07:01 PM Structure Fire on Moreno Road I understand it needs to be investigated for cause. I wonder if they used a fire screen. When I used a fireplace I could see it from the kitchen (and used a screen). Hope there was an extinguisher at hand. I'm very glad it was not worse. =============================================================== Noozhawk: "The resident told investigators that he had started a fire in the fireplace, then left the room to do some cooking. A short time later, he found the couch on fire and attempted to douse the flames, Mercado said."