Stolen Vehicle on San Pascual

Stolen Black Mustang convertible in the 1400 Block of San Pascual. The keys were left in vehicle, partial license plate 7PX?449. Happened within the last 15 minutes.

Lucky 777 Aug 10, 2018 12:07 PM
Stolen Vehicle on San Pascual

When I was in high school in the 1970's the Police would leave a flashy car parked a block from the school with the keys in the ignition. It was easy bait, and I know of several kids being sent off to juvenile detention when they couldn't control the urge for an easy thing. No one complained about entrapment, they were glad to have thieves off the streets.

Roger Aug 10, 2018 05:49 PM
Stolen Vehicle on San Pascual

Remember the used car lots on Chapala? The coppers used to leave the keys in those cars too one morning about 3am I pulled up to check out the cars see what they had took all the keys dropped em in the mail slot...

Potif Aug 09, 2018 11:14 PM
Stolen Vehicle on San Pascual

How many times has that been in the last week or so that the keys have been left in the car, and it's been stolen? I know at least one other, and I think a third.

a-1534664141 Aug 09, 2018 08:49 PM
Stolen Vehicle on San Pascual

It is so done to leave the keys in the car! And correct, insurance will not provide coverage in that situation.

Flicka Aug 09, 2018 07:37 PM
Stolen Vehicle on San Pascual

Sounds like a groovy car, who wouldn't want it? So weird to leave keys in, I never get the point of that. I believe insurance won't cover in that case. They figure you are asking someone to drive off.

destag Aug 09, 2018 06:52 PM
Stolen Vehicle on San Pascual

7PX, that's only a year or two old. Someone saw that the 10 millionth just rolled off the assembly line and wanted one of their own.

Potif Aug 09, 2018 07:22 PM
Stolen Vehicle on San Pascual

And yet, some people still don't think that some folks STILL need to be reminded not to leave their keys in the car... not even for the 'minute' it takes to run in somewhere, and get or check on something!!!!