Stolen Car on San Andres

Moments ago at approx 7:28am, a vehicle was taken from the service station at San Andres and Carrillo.

Roger Feb 11, 2018 07:40 AM
Stolen Car on San Andres

Part of the plate 7524??A1 or like it..Suspects possibly 2 females and a male possibly West Bound on Anapamu keys were left in the vehicle.

Roger Feb 11, 2018 07:48 AM
Stolen Car on San Andres

Grey Nissan extra cab occupied by Hispanic females...I missed the corrected plate oh well..

a-1518381602 Feb 11, 2018 12:40 PM
Stolen Car on San Andres

San Andres Street is for driving. San Andreas is for earthquakes.

Roger Feb 11, 2018 08:02 AM
Stolen Car on San Andres

2005 Nissan Frontier 7X7 4075 Taken by 3 females Hispanic females North on San Andreas then West on Anapamu...

shorebird Feb 11, 2018 08:58 AM
Stolen Car on San Andres

Keys left in the car? Not bright. I even take my keys with me if I’m pumping gas on the OTHER SIDE of my car.

Flicka Feb 11, 2018 09:21 AM
Stolen Car on San Andres

SHOERBIRD, good advice. Thanks. I leave my keys in while pumping gas, who would want a 1989 Mercury? But now I will follow your advice, you never know.

Roger Feb 11, 2018 09:23 AM
Stolen Car on San Andres

I would love an 89 Merc but I would not steal it I don't like newer cars can't afford them and they are built like paper one fender bender they are done...

therealbebe Feb 11, 2018 09:23 AM
Stolen Car on San Andres

I never understand the leaving keys in the vehicle thing (not that it's an excuse for grand theft auto). There was someone in Solvang whose car was stolen from her driveway. She was always losing her keys, so she started leaving her car unlocked with the keys in the console. And she was somehow surprised.

Don't leave keys in cars, ever, anywhere.

Roger Feb 11, 2018 10:53 AM
Stolen Car on San Andres

I think they arrested two of the girls juveniles No school for them tomorrow 1300 Block of San Andreas still looking for a passenger probably get snitched that's how crooks are nowadays always snitching each other off...Oh what fun lets steal a car and snitch each other off! Kinda like internet Trolls....Then they all cry in custody.

d8vanilla Feb 11, 2018 11:24 AM
Stolen Car on San Andres

Yep, they just arrested 2 females that were not very cooperative. 1300 blk San Andres, right near the gym. There were about a dozen Police vehicles, plus several unmarked Police vehicles. It's now 11:23am, and the Police are still working the scene for their reports and waiting for the tow truck, or maybe the truck owner....

d8vanilla Feb 11, 2018 11:28 AM
Stolen Car on San Andres

Oh, I just read on Roger's post that there was a passenger..... that person ran down into the creek. Was a male

CoastWatch Feb 11, 2018 02:23 PM
Stolen Car on San Andres

If, they were in fact juveniles, nothing of significance will happen to them as the State has forgone almost all consequences with regard to prosecuting juveniles who are involved in property crimes. Welcome to the brave-new-uber-P/C- world of CA.