Scanner Reports 9-9-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I had a dream about dear old Dad the other day, my real Dad who used to beat my ass whenever he wanted to because I was his flesh and blood. That is how I was bought up, when you're part of someone you are their property. I walked into this room, all-white room looked like the room in a flophouse, window open wind blowing the curtains in and my Dad was laying in bed reading a newspaper. There was a cup of coffee next to him he reached over and drained it then said, "This newspaper is weird everything is different and the date reads September 4, 2019." I answered " That is because it is 2019 Dad you have been in a coma for almost 50 years." Looking at me in shock he says "Dad?! Why you're older than me. Go get me another cup of coffee will you?" Handing me his empty cup. I took the cup and went to get him more coffee. I wasn't out of the room for a few seconds when I heard gunfire I ran back in someone had shot him, they did a drive by on the old man. I stood there a moment looking at him then woke up what a weird dream. My Mom said to me once, "You are my flesh and blood and you will do what I say." Kinda reminded me of the horror movie Psycho with Norman Master bates. A headshrinker told me once then he had never seen a sicker family. I wonder what he meant by that maybe someday we'll find out Halloween is coming up. Here are your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Friday
- Batt:712 Engines 603, and 662 responding to the Red Bank Fire Incident in Northern California.
- Audible alarm 1800 Block of Cliff Drive.
- 415 Subject disturbing on Trigo in I.V.
- Camper in a Laundry Room of an apartment complex.
- Premise check the Hilton.
- 459 Burglary to a residence 3700 Block of Capri.
- At least 2 maybe 3 Burglaries on Boats at the Matina on Harbor Way.
- West Side of Alameda Park Premises check.
- 415 Subject involved in several incidents 116 East Yanonali White male blond hair transient associated white Chevy truck with white camper shell.
- Female smoking drugs in the bathroom of Ortega Park 600 East Ortega.
- 415 Transient walking in the roadway pushing a shopping cart Santa Barbara and Victoria streets.
- SBPD Officer on 2 subjects First Block of East Haley.
- Suspicious Subject in a Parking lot Never seen on the Property before 3900 Block of Via Lucero, the reporting parties name is Gladys Kravitz.
- Threats investigation at SBCC 721 Cliff Drive toward an instructor.
- 1800 Block of Loma street Premises check.
- Man sleeping in a Dumpster to the rear of 119 State street.
- 415 Argument between a boyfriend and Housemate of girlfriend 300 Block of Canoe Road.
- 200 Block of Anacapa Chevy Truck Transient harassing people near a Winery.
- Theft of a bicycle near Joe's Cafe.
- 415 Fight 2 Males Guiterrez at Anacapa.
Scanner Reports, Saturday:
- Highway 101 Northbound at Tajiguas Ranch vehicle rollover, vehicle on its side, lights on someone yelling from inside R.P. Cannot get to, Fire department, Medic's CHP responding.
- Suspicious circumstances R.P. Came home to find TV on door unlocked thinks someone is in the house 1000 Block of Castillo.
- Check the welfare of a female screaming for help near the Volleyball courts 1100 Block of East Cabrillo.
- Theft of a cell phone 2 females with a grey SUV involved McKenzie Park.
- Unknown type medical emergency under Stearns Wharf.
- Possible vehicle fire highway 101 Southbound Hot Springs offramp box truck.
- Medical issue but reported as a drunk driver a driver hit several vehicles around town on Saturday finally crashing head-on into a parked vehicle on East Montecito, silver Ford F-150.-
- Subject with a warrant 700 Block of State street.
- 484 Petty Theft of merchandise from a store in the 600 Block of North Milpas street.
- Vehicle fire Highway 101 Northbound at Highway one Offramp
- Med call CVS 1109 State street, possible seizures.
- Northbound Highway one South of Clark in Santa Maria vehicle fire.
- 100 Block of Voluntario Fall Victim.
- 602pc Trespassed causing a disturbance at the coffee shop in the Airport.
- 15 Subjects smoking in front of the Press Room.
- Hit and Run 1800 Block of Cliff Drive.
- Dog stuck in window of a brown van at Whole Foods in the 3700 Block of State street.
- 415 Fight at Santa Anna Blvd and Ventura Ave in Ventura.
- Premises check Franklin School.
- 415pc Between RoomMates on West Montecito Street.
- Stolen cell phone traced to the 700 Block of Cliff Drive the subject who answered the phone says he won't give the phone back unless the owner gives him money. I'd give him money while taking a little off the top.
- 1116 DLV Garden Court Med call after an earlier reported as a non injury traffic accident at Guiterrez and Anacapa.
- Premises check Cleveland School.
- 242pc Assault at Marshalls.
- 242pc Assault at Starbucks 508 State street.
- Med call 400 Block of Anacapa street.
- 415 Domestic 1200 Block of Liberty male says he is going to post pictures of the female on Social Media if he doesn't get his way because he is a real man.
Scanner Reports, Sunday:
- Possible 459 Burglary attempt in the 2000 Block of State street early in the morning suspect wearing black hoodie, dark baggy pants, pry bar, black bag seen on video but got away for now.
- Med call 1200 Block of APS.
- 1144, Alice Keck Park 1500 Block of Garden street.
- Hazardous condition Panda Express 3800 Block of State street flooding in the business.
- 415 Between neighbors on Pine Drive.
- Suspicious male hanging out in front of a business in the 1000 Block of CVR.
- Med call at Amtrak 209 State street.
- 459 Audible burglary alarm in the 1300 Block of Shoreline.
- Med call 5400 Block of 8th street in Carpinteria.
- Traffic stop Bath at Carrillo grey Honda Civic, Carrillo and Castillo a Black Ford F-150 with a Camper Shell.
- On a bicyclist First Block of East Haley.
- Campers on a porch charging up their cell phone in the 1800 Block of Cliff Drive
- 1213 State street McDonalds subject there telling passer bys that he is going to kill someone, nice guy.
- 415 Family Brother Sister 700 Block of Garden street.
- Check the Welfare of an elderly male panhandling highway 101 Northbound with a sign and a cane.
- Check for 2 Juveniles lighting off fireworks in the 900 Block of Miramonte.
- Traumatic injury at the skatepark 600 Block of Chalkhill.
- Hazard Condition 400 Block of North Milpas engine 2 Found nothing.
- Med Call in front of CVS 336 North Milpas
- 415 Domestic 2100 Block of Modoc street
- Hazardous condition 400 Block of South Milpas street it was a small fire, engine 2 also found a traffic box unlocked, someones probably charging up their cell phone...Code 40 Drunk 100 Block of State street.
Years ago when I was sleeping in my car I was parked behind the place that had a burglary attempt SUNday Morning back then it was Select Temp. Services it was really early I had my engine running the door open to get alittle air I looked into my rear view mirror and there was someone sneaking up on me I dropped that S.O.B. in reverse and damn near took their ass out scared the crap outta me I never camped back there again. Anyway Have a Great MONday-MONday...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Midnight, Merlin, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tomicina, Tiger, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Lola, PoPo, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads One, and Two, Poncho, Denny, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Jim, Diana, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi, Lafayette, Ted, Mark, Willie, Bengie, Ricky,Pat, Mavis, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Mrs. MacArthur, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie,, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, John Havlick, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you on MONday-MONday. Later, Roger
Sep 09, 2019 09:30 AM
I've been proudly called that a couple times !!!!! Ms. Kravitz
Sep 09, 2019 09:33 AM
Everyone with a Ring Doorbell is now Gladys Kravitz. (Including me.)
Sep 09, 2019 02:03 PM
Roger, I have a lot of respect for you. I thought you would like to follow the twitter of another strong guy, a dozer operator in fires, Jerry Hill. He has a strong backbone, just like you! https://twitter.com/Dozerman42
Sep 09, 2019 02:36 PM
Thank You very Much 12:03pm I needed that complement..
Sep 09, 2019 03:50 PM
Whats up with the poor guy who keeps DVing I hope he isn't driving.
Sep 09, 2019 04:37 PM
To qualify for the "Kravitz" title, you must be looking out your windows, and occasionally, looking into other people windows..... Watching security cameras, does not qualify .... sorry !!!! lol
Sep 09, 2019 04:42 PM
Isn't that called a Peeper?