Scanner Reports 9-7-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Was watching someone's videos on Facebook last week they were going off the deep end about their life. One of the videos they were walking around wearing a hospital gown seems like they might have wanted attention from a certain someone but were not getting it. I pretty much figured that as there were several comments and he wasn't answering any of them including mine. I used to hurt myself too long, long ago. I haven't seen anything from him since, he is living in another state. The other day I heard of a subject cutting himself with a pair of Scissors on State street then pouring rubbing alcohol on themselves I never went that far but I did cut myself and I stabbed myself once to. I used to hit myself too and punch walls, windows and beat my head against walls. I did not ask for the beatings I got as a baby, or young kid. I did not ask to be bullied in school either but I did get used to the pain and when it wasn't there I found it. The pain and cutting made everything acceptable in a weird way. I still have a lot of the scars, I have seen others who have them too. Belinda hurt herself too that was one of the reasons we clicked we had alot in common. I haven't done anything to hurt myself for years, not since I quit drinking. I no longer have the desire to hurt myself there are so many others more deserving. There are alot of people out there in our country that are hurting I hear the calls over the scanner everyday. While I can share that I have been there and it pretty much leads to nowhere, everyone has their own journeys. There are places to go for help if you want it. Anyway I hope my friend gets help...Here are your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- 300 Block of Highway 246 the Reporting Potty wants his neighbor checked out he may be 5150 because he rambles to much. Gee I hope no one ever calls On me I ramble all the time.
- Subject with a warrant 1000 Block of Bath street.
- 415 Subject a Yelling at 115 North La Cumbre Mary 3 on em.
- SBPD On a group at McKenzie Park it's a good thing we have alot of parks here.
- Theft investigation at Chevron on Constellation 3700 Block in Santa Maria.
- Check the Welfare of a subject in the middle of the street 130 Calle Caesar Chavez.
- Female trying to fight passerbys at McDonalds 29 North Milpas.
- 415 Homeless male disturbing in the 500 Block of State street.
- Check the Welfare of a child screaming in the 2700 Block of Macadema.
- Road Rage Anacapa at Micheltorena suspect in a white van parked at Alice Keck Park.
- Shoplifter in custody 900 Block of State street.
- Subject refusing to leave Toms Gas 200 Block of Highway 246 being asked to leave because of aggressive panhandling. Ever since my last encounter with an aggressive panhandler I have not seen them since
- Code 2 medical call for a subject with a back injury in the 100 Block of Call Caesar Chavez.
- Assault Riverband at McLaughlin.
- Suicidal subject in the 5300 Block of Hollister.
- Dog bite to the face Kids World Fire department, Medics, SBPD, and animal control responded Firefighters detained dog and owner they were going to run away.
- 415 Domestic 2600 Block of Sycmore Canyon Road.
- Suicidal male in Goleta possibly on Walnut.
- Non injury accident 1500 Castillo one of the vehicles involved is a city of SB Vehicle.
- Subject at Vera Cruz park wants the police to check his B.P.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- Check the Welfare of an 80 Year old man with a hand laceration at Chapala and Figourea.
- Loud construction noise at 6:30am with refusal to quiet down in the 800 Block of De La Guerra Terrace, SNOT very nice I sure would not want to hire them if I had money
- Suicidal subject last seen on El Sueno at 2:30am and 2:45am he sent suicidal texts to loved ones last seen driving a white Honda hatchback 43 year old HMA.
- Check the welfare of a disoriented female in the 4000 Block of State street.
- Audible alarm 700 Block of Riven Rock.
- Premise check Notre Dame School.
- Homeless subject refusing to leave address in the 500 Block of State street.
- Suspicious circumstances in the 200 Block of Los Aquaries.
- SBPD escorting an Uncompliant Registrant 290 sex offender to the police station.
- Premise check Vera Cruz Park.- 20002 Non injury hit and run 600 Block of State street reporting party at the station to report it.
- Trespassing investigation 300 Block of Peace Grove.
- 20002 Non injury hit and run vehicle with N.C. Plates scene of the crime Rancheria and Montecito.
- Female with dementia calling 911 400 Block of Santa Fe Place.
- Vandalism investigation 300 Block of Peach Grove.
- Camper 539 State street.
- 415 Subject refusing to leave reporting parties residence in the 1100 Block of East Ortega.
- Burglary to a vehicle in the parking lot of the old Mission 2201 Laguna
- Keep the Peace with the reporting party picks up property in the 300 Block of North La Cumbre Road
- Suspicious Vehicle and Subjects blue van in the area of Jameson with the doors open reporting party is concerned for children this is the 2nd day in the road van has been in that HOOD.
Will that is all outta me for now Have a Lovely Weekend...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tom Cat, Clancy, Thomicina, Tiger, Midnight, Merlin, Lola, PoPo, Fish Head One, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Kent, Stan, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, David Cox, Poe, Marty, Cop John, Eddie, Bambi, Bengy, Ricky, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Pat, Mavis, Lafayette, Ted, Magruger, Don, Edwin, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken, LUCY! John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris willing we will see you on MONday-MONday. Later, Roger