Scanner Reports 9-6-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
A recent conflict with a neighbor bought up some old feelings of anger when the man tried to instigate a fight with me by becoming verbally abusive with a borderline racist tone. The argument being over the use of illegal rat traps that he set as well and what bought some of the rats here in the first place. As I was looking for my cat the other day in the back parking lot near where this person resides he was parked there in a truck. Before I could say anything he said, "What are you doing here? you are not wanted here leave, move, you are trespassing go away and F...You!" I said "Well F...You too! This is the parking lot I rent a home here you cannot kick me off of the parking lot it's illegal." Now granted I am Handicapped and I don't work like I used to and don't have a vehicle or go out to eat every night like Bozo who has basically treated me like dirt since the day he moved here. He is a racist male who was trying to get me to go off on him to justify the impending doom which would have occurred. I suspect he most likely iPhoned me at the right time to show the landlord. I might be known as some bitter old angry racist Honkey with words taken out and put in with a little work but I said nothing other than one "F, word maybe two," and the "I'm not trespassing I live here." to him.
As long as he has lived here he has been cruel to my cat chasing him away from an area where he is, he has never hit my cat if he had someone else would be doing the reports. He also suffers from some rare form of short man's disease and seriously hates anyone taller than him. The last time he was angry with me he invited a couple big guys over who got drunk, talked smack and peed on my fence. I guess that was supposed to scare me. half of Santa Barbara pees on that fence. I know racism when I see it because I went through a bout of it years ago it is like a disease, everyone has some form of unacceptance of others implemented in their brains but racism and hate attacks the heart. I no longer suffer from that type of hate Thank Dog! Though I do not like this guy much if at all he has just as much right as I do living in this world as does his phony wife. I hope they just go their own way and leave me alone as I will but they are not like that they will harass and hound until at some point I get thrown out on my old wrinkly ass, that is how they are to them there is not enough room for coexistence and that is that.
I had an idea the other day to write grant proposals which I have never done toward employers and foundations in the city to donate funds to clean up Santa Barbara with a couple used dump trucks and 500 volunteers or so we could be sparkling in a week or so. Just an idea, or a thought. Another one I still think we could use the Guardian Angels here we would benefit by their presence, their help they do alot of things for the communities they work in if interested read their web page check them out. I think our Police Officers do a fine job here but are just a bit overwhelmed...That's my MILPAS UNDERPANTIES and I'm sticking to them, Here is your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- Suspicious male in a silver Mustang at Cabrillo and Chapala body damage on the vehicle parked near the Harbor view Inn.
- Medical aide First Block of South Alisos
- Suspicious circumstances West Marine 26 South Calle Caesar Chavez.
- Premises check Stevens Park
- Campers in the stairwell Parking Lot 10 smoking weed, spanking their monkeys. 600 Block of Anacapa.
- Vehicle vs Child Chestnut at North N Street Lompoc.
- 400 Block of Storke med call.
- Non injury traffic accident 1000 Block of Cliff Drive.
- 14-Year-old refusing to go to school 300 Block of East Sola
- Parking violation 500 Block of West Arrellaga.
- Fire Alarms ringing 800 Block of State street.
- Premises check First block of West Calle Crespis
- 415 Domestic 1200 Block of Liberty street.
- Suspicious circumstances SBHS.
- Premises check McKenzie Park.
- Subject at Wells Fargo in possession of a baseball bat not threatening but has before something about his bank account maybe he's related to Al Capone.
- East Yanonali at North Nopal med call.
- 459 Burglary to a residence 2500 Block of Sel Rose.
- 450 Attempt to a vehicle 18 Romaine
- 20001 Felony hit and run Micheltorena at Dlv blue Truck vs bicyclist.
- 200 West Sola wallet thief burglary suspect.
- Road Rage Threats 1400 Block of Laguna.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- Med Call 1100 Block of Punta Gorda.
- 2000 Block of State 459 Burglary investigation.
- Med aide 1116 DLV.
- Med call on Oceanview.
- Powers at Cacique Black Bag in the bushes found property.
- On a detail 800 Block of Bond SBPD.
- Thief caught on Palm ave after running all over the hood trying to get away from the victim.
- Med Call 600 Block of West Juinipero.
- Vehicle hit Deer Highway 101 at Stagecoach Road.
- Suspicious Male at Vera Cruz BMA smoking Drugs.
- Fire alarms no fire 2500 Block of Treasure Drive.
- Premises check highway 101 Northbound CVR offramp.
- 415 Subject running in the street in front of McDonalds 29 North Milpas street.
- 205 Highway 246 Buellton Village Fire Alarms ringing.
- Shepard Place Apartments on Castis Pass vehicle vs pedestrian.
- SBPD on a detail 600 Block of East Ortega.
- Premises check 400 Block of Spring Street.
- 800 Block of Spring street.
Anyway more of the same, when I called the landlady about the poison traps they were setting all over the property to kill rodents worried about my cat she said something like..."You're a poor piece of shit on section 8 housing worthless piece of shit" over and over and over again. I took it as I have for 21 years because I don't want to be homeless anymore. I like having a place to go the bathroom, and lay my head. I have respected this place and these people for 21 years but no more, my cat will most likely be poisoned by this crap in the traps all over the property. He is a good cat-loving cat, cuddling cat. I love my cat more than this place and I really dislike abusive people. I have delt with them most of my life and I am not kissing their asses no more. I wish I had a couple grand and an old beater I'd drive home to see the folks take the cat with me got some crap worth money but not that much money.. I have a feeling I'm going to be leaving in a few months hopefully it will be in a nicer place with nicer people I hope my cat will stillo be alive. I got a couple antiques to let go of if anyone's interested I doubt Belinda would mind. Have a Great Weekend...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Midnight, Merlin, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tomicina, Tiger, SHADOW, FREDDIE!,MAXWELL,Lola, PoPo, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads, One, and Two, Poncho, Denny, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J.,Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy,, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi, Lafayette, Ted, Pat, Mavis, Mrs MacArthur, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Willie, Mark, Bengie, Rickie, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Magruder, Don, Edwin,, Cory, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, John Havlick, Micky Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty and Chris Willing we will swee you on MONDAY. Later, Roger