Scanner Reports 9-6-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I hope you all had a wonderful Labor Day, mine was the same as all the rest. Fish Head 2 and I watched a couple of movies: Field of Dreams and October Sky. I ate Ramen, Joey had Temptations. I went to sleep early, woke up early TUESday, walked too far to get things I needed, found myself on the inside edge of Thee Lagooney District, wanted coffee but nothing looked real to me. I bought just the cone thingamajig you pour hot water into and a couple coffee cups, which seem to be quite expensive lately as most things are. I remember about 20 or so years ago the French Press being much cheaper like 10 bucks those days are long gone. Funny as I was walking I felt pretty strong but now that I'm home I can barely move and my legs they hurt like hell. I'm just glad I did it all before the sun came out or I'd be hurting much worse.
I had the weirdest thing happen to me first thing this morning still laying in bed. Part of my life I remember things that happened in my life that I wanted to write about but I could never put dates to them could not say exactly when something happened only that it did. I figured it was part of meningitis that erased my memory, I had. you know something happened but cannot remember exactly when it did every time I start to write about these things everything gets confusing and I never finish this morning laying in bed thinking everything just kind of came to me it was very strange almost as if I was there just in case I wrote some of it down not sure what it all means but it's there. One of the cups I got is a Bat Man cup I always wanted a Batman cup now I have one only took me 56 Years to get one I got it at Office Max if anyone is interested in having a Batman cup just like mine. Ha,ha..I almost bought a retro video game too "Dig Dug" was my favorite but I'd never do anything again if I bought one of those.. I bought the cup and a bunch of notebooks I'm not in the Office Max club or I would have got everything for the prices they had the items as marked instead I got SCREWED and not the good way, but at least I got a Batman cup.
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- Found property on the sidewalk someone dropped their air pistol in the 500 Block of East Haley.
- Premises check Vera Cruz Park.
- Another premises check at the Sea Center.
- 415 Domestic 200 Block of State street.
- Medical Emergency in a vehicle in front of Social Services.
- Trespasser in McDonalds at MarketPlace.
- Smoke seen in the area Highway 101 at Alisos Canyon never heard anything about a fire.
- Have no idea what this was...Men, Women, Children, screaming at an address in the 800 Block of Olive street.
- Male and female yelling in a construction area behind First Bank in the 3300 Block of State street.
- Check the Welfare of a subject down First East Sola.
- Disabled Vehicle 405 East Guiterrez.
- SBPD Foot Patrol 800 Block of State street.
- Audible alarm and building search Sen Cal Health 4050 Calle Real did not hear if anything was found.
- Medical call 4700 Block of 9th street possible alcohol poisoning.
- Suspicious circumstances subject reporting they are injured and robbed of their belongings in the 200 Block of West Cabrillo.
- Female in reporting parties backyard under the influence of drugs refusing to leave in the 300 Block of North Alisos.
- Found property in the 300 Block of West Carrillo.
- 20002 Hit and Run of Rustys Pizza in the 200 Block of West Carrillo by a female in a U-Haul truck everyone else says male I heard BFA...I don't think I'm wrong but could be.
- 400 Block of Old Coast Highway, 415 Drunk guy yelling and throwing things needed 3 Units to calm him down.
- Subject cutting his self with a pair of Scissors and then pouring rubbing alcohol on the wounds WMA around 60 years old I bet that really hurt. Not sure exactly where that was but I heard 4000 Block of State street.
- Campers camping at Tri County Produce I never thought about camping there I bet you could really stretch out in the front there and block yourself from the road, Hi John!
- Trespassing at the .99 Cent Store Subject at the cash register with items refusing to leave, and refusing to pay.
- Drinkers in the parking lot 313 West Arrellaga
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- Woman heard screaming on the beach Cabrillo near Calle Caesar Chavez bunch of guys standing outside of a tent I guess she was inside the tent reporting party wanted her welfare checked SBPD connected with her on the beach in the 200 Block of East Cabrillo heard no more.
- Fire alarm no fire Casa Dorinda 300 Block of Hot Springs Road.
- Illegal dumper HMA in a white pick up truck in the 1600 Block of Anacapa.
- Report of a Son abusing his Mother locked the door and was choking her as she screamed 1600 Block of Eucalyptus Drive in Solvang SBSO responded code 3 and took control real quick.
- Check the Welfare of a male something about Food Stamps and Urine 234 Camino Del Remido, I think they said the guy had Food Stamps for sale and he was soaked in Urine.
- Medical call at the Rite Aide on East Foster in Santa Maria.
- Homeless Trespassers in the 400 Block of North Nopal.
- Check the Welfare of a woman who has been reported as missing at risk with dementia in the area of MTD and Chapala at Carrillo 5'2 long grey hair grey vest black pants.
- Injury traffic accident 500 Block of West Carrillo.
- Frank Unit on a detail at the County Jail.
- Non injury traffic accident but now a 415 argument Camino Pescadero at Sabado Tarde. It was a vehicle vs bicyclist in IV.
- Channel Drive at Butterfly Lane vehicle vs Pedestrian 20001 Felony hit and Run.
- 415 Family domestic Pueblo at Oak Park Lane.
- 484 Shoplifters at Macys 3805 State street.
- SBSO on foot Patrol in the 4700 Block of Carpinteria Ave.
- Unconscious Male city lot 4 1100 Block of Chapala.
- 459 Audible in the 500 Block of Alston Road.
Rough Day running around getting things done then getting back here several residences over here have been having a trespasser problem with a homeless female pain in the ass she loves to use our water hoses I don't really care so much about her take the knobs off she will go somewhere else..That is all outta me for now Have a great WEDnesday...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Clancy, Tom Cat, Thomicina, Midnight, Merlin, Lola, PoPo, Fish Head One, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, David Cox, Poe, Marty, Cop John, Bengy, Ricky, Pat, Mavis, Eddie, Bambi, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry, Ted, Lafayette, Debbie, Ken, LUCY!!! John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you on FRYday. Later, Roger