Scanner Reports 9-4-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
On Monday morning when I woke up, I got out of bed, made the bed then turned on the computer. First thing I saw on Facebook was a post of my little sister's, "Oh my God get those people off the boat can't you see it's on Fire?" I thought she was talking about something in Florida as another sister lives there and she has been following news there. Then I saw the post about the Conception though I did not know it was the Conception at the time. I just froze following everything, I flipped over to CNN and saw what they had to say. Safety for Citizens in Ventura also posted so I read their post I was in shock pretty much. When I hear of Major news I read everyone's stuff. When I heard it was the Conception I cried though I have never been on the boat or any boat here. The Conception is like an old friend I have seen many times when down at the Breakwater, I am very sad for everyone involved. Here are Your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports Monday:
- Med call 400 Block of East Cota.
- 300 Block of Loma Alta woman grabs males neck Domestic violence she runs away before police arrive.
- Fire Alarms no fire 75 Robin Hill Road.
- State and Yanonali 23152 Black Sentra Northbound on State street.
- Castillo and the RR Tracks premises check.
- Hit and run investigation blue 4-door vehicle WMA Driver REI 300 Block of Anacapa
- 20002 Non injury hit and run 113 Harbor Way.
- Dingle Berries yelling at employees and filming them 3052 State street acting like fools male female barefoot left in a grey Chevy Volt police knew where since their license plate was on their car 300 Block of South Hope.
- Premises check Oak Park
- 415pc Transient 100 Block of West Carrillo.
- 100 Block of West Valerio Daugther shoves Mother, Mother presses charges.
- Premises check 2900 Block of Cliff Drive.
- Male with open container of booze on a blue Vespa 200 Block of West Cabrillo.
- Female in a driveway yelling she's going to kill someone 200 Block of Bath street.
- 459 Audible alarm 1700 Block of Castillo.
- Highway 101 Southbound North of Milpas street.
- Fall Victim 2900 Block of DLV
- Calzada at Oak Trail a branch on live power lines.
- Med call 15 East Haley.
- Sissy man chasing an elderly female in a black BMW she was on foot he must think he's driving a big truck Quinto at Anacapa they caught up with him 2300 Block of Anacapa her in the 2100 Block of Anacapa never found out what it was about.
- Premises check Skaters Point.
- 1200 Alta Vista 459 To a vehicle.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- 1300 Block of East Guiterrez med call.
- Highway 101 Northbound at Ruefgo Vehicle Fire Semi.
- 415 Transient yelling Cabrillo at Calle Caesar Chavez.
- Med call 1000 Block of Coast Village Road.
- Hit and Run vehicle into a parked car 4000 Block of Rigel.
- 484 Petty Theft 7-11 331 West Montecito.
- Premises check Vera Cruz Park.
- Med Cal 125 State street at the Moxi.
- Transport medical Marian ER to Cottage Hospital.
- Premises check Chase Palm Park Expansion to Calle Caesar Chavez.
- Gas leak building 516 UCSB Rec Center.
- 200 Block of East Canon Perdido 459 Burglary to a vehicle.
- 602pc Trespasser refusing to leave 29 South Milpas.
- 1300 Block of Mission Ridge 459 to a residence.
- Assist a motorist with a disabled vehicle Calle Real at the 154 grey Toyota Avalon.
- SBPD Foot Patrol 800 Block of State street.
- Suicidal subject running in the street 1100 Block of DLV.
- 484 Petty Theft Chevron 401 West Montecito, Transient he got caught went to jail haha hit 3 places.
- Med Call 1900 Block of Castillo street.
That is enough out of me for now have a Hump Day...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Midnight, Merlin, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tomicina, Tiger, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Lola, Popo, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads, One and Two, Poncho, Denny, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J. Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi, Lafayette, Ted, Pat, Mavis, Mark, Willie, Mrs. MacArthur.- David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John,, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Bengie, Ricky, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, John Havlick, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you on FRYday