Scanner Reports 9-26-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
We as citizens do not get to pick and choose how the police do their job, they know what is legal and what is not and work accordingly to enforce the laws. Personally, as an ex-offender but not someone who is a felon or did hard time except as a juvenile, I think they do a pretty good job. After all the years I have lived here it's just like anywhere else, some people think that some people should be allowed to break the laws while others should not.
I don't believe it should be that way and neither do the police everyone should be treated equally when breaking the law. If caught they should be arrested or cited no matter who they are and in most cases they are. Once someone starts doing favors for others they want them all the time "Give someone an inch they take a mile." Totally true. If it's not OK for some it should not be ok for others, not everyone in this country lives by that rule but many do. I don't agree with the police all the time, but they do their job. I would not want to do their job. If you think you can do a better job apply for a job they might hire you they might need someone to clean the bathrooms.
If you think that is a smart ass crack you ought to see some of these homeless camps they clean after, some officers do this on their own time. I think many officers here in Santa Barbara County and City go beyond the call of Duty and legally they don't have to they do it. Anyway if you try to give some of them credit by name, they get pissed off because to them it's their job. That is the way it is if you don't like it your free to move somewhere else, America is still a free country. That's my UNDERPANTS and I'm STICKING to them it's not against the law to stick to my UNDERPANTS.
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- Juvenile problem Kid refusing to get out of the car and go to school La Cumbre Junior High
- 2000 BMW littering registered to the 2600 Block of Sycamore Canyon Road I never heard where the BMW was littering.
- A woman ripped off 4 avocados on Cathedral Oaks and someone called the police on her.
- Minor injury traffic accident Ortega and Anacapa.
- Suspicious subject living with a chain saw in his car on highway 154 did not hear exact location he could be anywhere.
- 459 Commercial burglary in the 100 Block of East Haley.
- 23103 Reckless driver in a white Highlander Northbound on Las Positas from Cliff Drive.
- Tree into power lines 5500 Block of Holly.
- Traffic Hazard wood debris in the roadway highway 101 at Hollister Northbound.
- Vehicle vs bicyclist 28 West Cabrillo.
- Vehicle vs Bicyclist 1000 Block of Cliff Drive.
- Med call 700 Block of Palmero Drive fall victim.
- Fire alarms no fire 600 Block of Coyote Road.
- Trespassing female raising HELL at the I.V. Market on going pain in the ass if shes not aggressively panhandling shes stealing and verse visa.
- 415 Subject tearing up someones home in the 4400 Block of Holly.
- 6 Male juveniles that resemble gang types hanging out at S.B. Junior High after school.
- 415 Homeless female stealing from Rite Aide 35 South Milpas another ongoing issue. Actually sounds like the gal I pointed out to the manager acouple weeks ago as stealing did not see what she got but she was a stealin she was wearing a patch style jacket. Years ago I was Store security pretty good at it too problem with some places is they let their employees steal so I did not do it very long.
- Someone got sugar in their gas tank missed address but thought I heard it was on De La Guerra somewheres.
- Female refusing to get off a bus Anapamu at State street.
- 242 Assault suspect at McDonalds 1213 State street.
- Check the Welfare of a male slumped over the drivers side of a white Chevy Pick Up truck at San Roque Market.
- 100 Block of George Lane in Orcutt 459 to a residence Don't know if it's spilled thataway.
- 2 Homeless subjects inside of a building in the 300 Block of Anacapa engaged in lewd activity.
- 5150 Transport AMR Lompoc ER to Torrance that's a long way to transport someone.
- Last but not least Naked male next to the trash 314 West Canon Perdido, someone threw away a naked man actually when I first heard the call I thought it was one of those Blow Up Dolls. I just heard the police say code 4 on that nothing else the trash might have got picked up before they got there.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- Fall from a 3rd floor window after crawling out on a ledge in the 300 Block of East Carillo that would really smart!
- Premises check Carpinteria State Beach at the rail road tracks.
- Hit and Run with no injuries Highway one at Jalama Road.
- Unknown type Police Activity in the 900 Block of East Haley 11 People detained.
- Bicycle Crash Solo bicycle Cathedral Oaks at Glen Annie.
- Carrillo at Castillo BMA in yellow hoodie possibly casing vehicles in the parking lot there.
- Premises check Shoreline Park.
- Follow up on a case at Rite Aide 35 South Milpas.
- Subject in a blue paneled van 3805 State street, Hope Avenue side firing a BB Gun which looked like a shotgun at a silver target from his vehicle middle aged white male, Typical.
- 415 Male wearing a blue shirt and black hot pants following reporting Party South on State from DLG.
- 242 Suspect walking North on Anacapa from Sola wearing a green shirt and khaki shorts, then the officer reported that he was walking back toward her and the victim all I heard there.
- 459 Burglary to a church 500 Block of North Hope.
- Non injury accident in city lot 8 a woman ran into several parked cars mighty good driving there.
- Dude hanging out sitting in a blue Ford Explorer in the 600 Block of Chiquita Road someone thought that to be suspicious.
- Med call for someone who had been unconscious at the waterline Cabrillo at Calle Caesar Chavez on the beach.
- Traffic Stop grey Prius 200 Block of Helena.
- 415 Domestic 500 Block of West Sola ex husband refusing to leave.
- Homeless person refusing to leave 834 North Milpas.
- Check the Welfare of a homeless guy who says he cannot walk 400 Block of State street.
- Employee detained for Embellzment at CVS 336 N. Milpas.
- Found property a suitcase full of Ammo in the 1600 Block of Grand Ave.
- Keep the peace regarding a iPhone in the first Block of West Mission.
Yesterday I was walking back from going to see my Doctor and I went into Chapala Market for a jar of Nopalitos, (love that stuff). Anyway I was in there the same time as THE KIDS from SBJR and some of em were tossing stuff around and making noise as kids do. I thought they were being out of line then when I got in line I ended up between the gals, and the guys who were flirting with the gals. It actually turned out to be kinda cute, kinda funny. I was stupid like that once too anyway I'm SNOT anymore!
I went to the doctor my legs are screwed up it might have more to do with the meningitis I had when I was younger than anything. I have a friend who had the same thing I had and he has neuropathy too. I have another appointment next week to see if something can be done for my legs. As far as the Diabetics I knocked the sugar down 7 points and don't have to take meds for that which is COOL. The walker I ordered came Gentleman Jim put it together for me and it's too short not really sure what I'm going to do about that for now..My Sugar good, Legs not so good I'm eating better anyway I only eat 42 Little Caesars Pizzas per month compared to 30..HA! Have a great WEDnesday...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tom Cat, Clancy, Thomicina, Tiger, Midnight, Merlin, LoLo, PoPo, Fish Head One, and Two, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, David Cox, Poe, Marty, Cop John, Bengy, Ricky, Eddie Bambi, Pat, Mavis, Lafayette, Ted, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken, LUCY! John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you on FRYday. Later, Roger