Scanner Reports 9-20-17
Too bad about Bubbles and Beans Laundromat, and they had shoe repair business too. I did not know that I would have liked to know that. A couple years back I was looking all over the place for a shoe repair biz. I finally got shoe goo and did it myself. A 4 year old coulda done better. I got about 20 pairs of shoes laying around here ‘cause my feet are weirder than me, and I'm always just trying to find something comfortable but it don't always work out. So I have shoes that are my size and some bigger. The bigger ones are more comfortable. I got one pair of Nike Air 17's that don't fit. They cost 8 bucks at Alpha Thrift, but I have them. Then I have others, many others. Out of all I have three pairs that are comfortable; a pair of size 15 Chukkas, size 15 Reeboks, and slippers with a slippery bottom. If I wear them in water, I slip and usually land on my bottom. I cannot wear those outside, but sometimes I forget. Shoe repair stores are needed here along with someone who can fix my jeans when I bend over and they rip. I could also use some big patches on a pair of my Wranglers; ripped from the thigh to the ankle. Who cares as long as they cover the important parts. Hopefully Bubbles and Beans will be back in action quick. I haven't heard whether or not they are going to rebuild. Maybe I'll open up a shoe store.
Here is your Scanner Reports, Monday:
- Possible intruder in a garage, 100 block of Santa Ynez.
- Premises check Oak Park.
- Check the Welfare of a subject who lives in the 4200 block of Calle Real who left County Mental Health agitated.
- One of the reasons I will not seek help for my issues. It would be my luck that I make a weird face from cutting the cheese and the Bear Cat comes after me when I leave.
- Subject in the 3400 block of State throwing things out of a cart.
- Suicidal female in the 1500 block of East Betteravia.
- Suspicious subjects in a business in the 1000 block of Coast Village Road, they did not say why over the radio. The suspicious subjects were no longer there so the police looked around a bit. Not sure what the suspicious subjects were up to but it must have been something illegal.
- A husband with dementia, about 80 years old, attacked his wife in the car as she was driving, causing an accident, Highway 101 at Clark Ave.
- Transient at Alameda Park disturbing park employees, female in her 50's with a black tank top. I thought people camped in the parks. I guess the park employees get a little miffed when they have to clean up after the campers.
- Speaking of which, burglary to a Parks Dept. building in the 200 block of East Cabrillo. Man, the City ought to give their workers a raise, or at least a pizza party!
- Brush fire, Cleveland School APS caused by a student.
- Medical call 600 block of Sea Ranch.
- Non injury hit and run at Market Place, Costco.
- Trees and power lines fell in the 1200 and 1300 block of East Mason. The 1200 block wires were caused by a moving truck.
- Pedestrian down in the grass, Highway 101 at Highway 154 in Buellton.
- Ill inmate in a police vehicle, Alisos Canyon. It was a medical prisoner, AMR responded.
- Assist fellow officers on a large group of transients, 831 State Street.
- Domestic ex-boyfriend threatening to kill ex-girlfriend in the 600 block of East Victoria, SBPD responded as he was parked in the block also.
- North Los Carneros at Calle Real vehicle accident, unknown if injury.
- Fight at Stearns Wharf, one subject down, injured, assault victim transported to Cottage Hospital.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- Disoriented male trying to open car doors at Taco Bell, 1840 Cliff Drive.
- Twelve transients refusing to leave the Carousel at Chase Palm Park in the 200 block of East Cabrillo.
- A 5150 Subject requesting evaluation for himself at Amtrak, 209 State Street. He was found to be 5150, and did a voluntary hold.
- A knife was found at Goleta Beach.
- Male yelling in the parking lot of Cantwells.
- Three juveniles on skateboards all wearing black with baseball caps, ripped off a bottle of vodka in the area of Storke and Hollister.
- Male booty for sale in front of 7-11, 331 West Montecito.
- 1500 East Donavan, possible structure fire.
- 1800 block of Las Canoas, allergic reaction to a bee sting.
- Ill subject at McDonalds, 300 block of McMurray.
- Disturbance between two males, one pulled out a knife and showed it to the other guy, fight ended. Subjects were gone when SBPD arrived, no crimes.
- Two underground explosions, transformer possibly involved. No smoke, no fire, 700 block of East Gutierrez.
- Disoriented subject needs an evaluation, possible medical problem, 100 block of West Anapamu.
- Check the welfare of a subject laying on a bench 3891 State Street.
- Premises check at the Fig Tree, 100 block of West Montecito.
- Possible hot prowl, three subjects inside a home in Hope Ranch, seen on a video alarm by the homeowner, 3400 block of Sea Ledge Lane.
Don't know what is going on, but I saw at least three 3 points plus earthquakes listed on Tuesday, and there was a large earthquake in Southern Mexico. Earthquakes make me kind of nervous. I get medicated when I start hearing them. I got a real bad twisted knee in an earthquake, it hurt for three weeks. I don't want one of those again! Will have a great Happy Wednesday. Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Clancy, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Brad, Billy, Jonathan, C.J., Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Rambo, Sherry, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Diana, Jim, Marty, Cop John, Isabelle, Jerry, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, and Chris willing. We will see you on FRYday. Later, Roger
Sep 20, 2017 09:02 AM
"Male booty for sale" in front of 7-Eleven? What's THAT all about?
Sep 20, 2017 02:23 PM
Jonny jo the Gigolo worken it.
Sep 20, 2017 10:36 AM
I've hear of some weird street names but Sea Ranch takes the cake.
Sep 20, 2017 01:23 PM
I just used Shoo Goo on the bottom of my wife's slippery slippers and they don't slip anymore. Smear a thin layer on with a popsicle stick on the heel and ball on the sole. Let dry a couple of hours.
Sep 20, 2017 02:23 PM
OOOOOOThanks I'll try that the Firefighters at Station 2 will be grateful for that advice too Carpster...At 7-11 They said the male was Soliciting so I took that to mean he had some Booty for sale I'll find out how much in case anyone is interested...Weird street names plenty of those...Funny my cat goes after this baby mouse all the time near the neighbors house I'm always chasing him away "Leave the babies alone I yell eat the adults they are "A Holes I tell him." I just saw a baby mouse run across the floor...