Scanner Reports 9-15-17
Here we go again. I feel like I have had my ass kicked again and no one was there. Maybe I kicked my own ass; that would explain my back being out. Well I waited out in front of my house a couple hours the other day. No one came by except this tall bean-pole guy across the street in front of the Habit, chain smoking cigarettes, looking at me. I wasn't paranoid. Anyway, we all have our different opinions here on Edhat, all being somewhat human, and if I am expected to be everything that all of you expect me to be, then I expect you to call me by my first two names, King Roger. Heehee. We’re not all going to agree on things; that is just the way it is. If someone's going to sandblast me, I may keep quiet for a while, but sooner or later something is going to come out. This is why I don't hold in my farts. I know that not everything is about me. Although in my personal life it is, as your life is for you.
Concerning the beheading of the statue, it's not something that I would personally do, but I thought, given all I have heard about this guy being who he was then being made a saint, I figured sooner or later something would happen. The only things that make me anti Catholic is the molestation of children under the care of the priests that raped them. There are many cases of this that occurred here in Santa Barbara and I personally know some of the victims. And they are not liars. Besides their word, a settlement in a court case is an admission of guilt in my opinion. I was never raped by a priest. Had it happened to me I would have done something to pay back the church and that priest that would never be forgotten, like destroy the church. I would not be worried about going to hell because being raped is like being in hell. Though the action may not last an eternity, some victims never recover. It took me many, many years not to want kill people and sometimes the feeling came on so strong I had to go away, which meant hiding in a bottle. Thank the Good Dog for alcohol. Though it damn near took my life, it saved many others. That was one of the reasons me and Belinda were together, as she went through many of the things I have. Unfortunately she is no longer here on Earth. I hope with all my heart she is waiting for me in the Great Beyond wherever that might be.
The second thing that really annoys me about Catholics is that many of them think they are saints and most of those are in my family, because not only am I Catholic, but the rest of my family is too. There you are, the two things that make me anti-Catholic. It has driven me to join the Glorious Church of Skatan, though I am not very good at my faith. I sin a lot. Though a king, I am only human.
Here is your Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- Citizen call in on a drunk driver in the parking lot of the Boat House Restaurant, 2981 Cliff Drive in a gold or tan Ford Explorer. I believe they got a forced blood draw also.
- Premises check, Santa Barbara Street at Garden Street.
- East Side medical emergency, Code Blue, rest in peace.
- Citizen report of a possible drunk driver eastbound on Haley from the 700 block in a white Toyota Tundra.
- Medical emergency with a request for crowd control at the CVS Pharmacy in the 2900 block of State Street for a Code Blue. I hope they made it.
- Subject disturbing, refusing to leave Sterling Laundry in the 3400 block of State Street.
- Food on the stove in the 500 block of West Montecito, thought to be a structure fire but wasn't.
- Suicidal subject on Harmon Street.
- Boyfriend hit his girlfriend, in the 300 block of East Victoria, then the poor little abuser ran away when he heard the police were coming. After a bit of a search he was found and dealt with. Later on in the evening, there was a report that his mother was stalking the victim near McDonalds in the 1200 Block of State Street.
- Check the Welfare of a subject down next to his walker at Haley and State Street.
- Another male battering a female in the 1400 block of Chapala. They were found in the 100 block of West Micheltorena.
- Medical call unresponsive female in the 3900 block of Via Lucero.
- 40 South Milpas, female with a diabetic problem.
- A teenage girl ran away from home and ripped off her stepfather’s car. The police was looking for the gal on the East Side, now wanted for auto theft.
- Premises check for disturbing, transients at Dwight Murphy baseball field. I sure miss Lee, he used to park his RV over there at Dwight Murphy. I used to visit him once in a while.
- Unknown type medical call in the 6500 block of Pardall in I.V.
- Vehicle accident, 300 block of East Clark in Orcutt.
- Leaf blower, 3500 block of Foothill.
- Check the Welfare of a drunk hanging over his bicycle at 111 State Street.
- Medical for an unresponsive female in the 300 Block of West Padre.
- Report of a dog or human screaming at Santa Paula and San Lucas, not sure where that is.
- Suspicious male looking over a fence in the 1200 block of Miramonte.
- Group of thugs throwing rocks at homeless folks at East Beach Bath House.
- Loud party in the 1100 block of Cacique.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- Naked male in Alamada Park, WMA in his 40's, bald.
- Vehicle fire, Refugio Beach.
- Attempted assault, transient attempted to hit reporting party at State Street and Anapamu.
- Ex-wife drunk on sofa tried to assault someone in their home in the 1000 block of Alphonse, left and later on drove off in a silver Dodge Caravan. Not sure if she got away.
- Check the Welfare of someone living in the 1400 block of Harborview.
- Burglary to a condo in the 3800 block of Marianna Way.
- Check the welfare of a subject down, Cota at Fig, police took that person in custody, and the fire department showed up to clean bodily fluids off the sidewalk.
- Threats investigation near Ninos and Cabrillo.
- A suspect dumped off a stolen vehicle in the 4400 block of Hollister and walked away. SBSO was looking for him, last I heard thin white male in his 30's.
- Structure fire 3900 block of Lobo Lane in Santa Maria, turned out to be a fire in a back yard.
- Quinto at Bath, female passed out in a gray Nissan. Turned out to be the runaway girl who ripped off her stepfather’s car. There were 3 others in the car with her, all detained.
- Gas pipe break by a construction crew, Museum of Natural History, 2500 Block of Puesta Del Sol.
- Mesa Road Goleta, structure fire response.
- Vehicle accident unknown if injury, Rancho Verde at railroad.
- Child custody, mother vs grandfather, 5000 block of Harbor off East Clark in Santa Maria. Mom has custody.
- At Haywards Furniture in the 300 block of State, there is a drunk female passed out in a chair.
- Unresponsive drunk female at Harrys Café in the 3300 block of State Street, Engine 4 and SBPD responded to that.
- Harbor Patrol had a drunk in the water on board a boat, transported him to the launch ramp.
- Possible theft of a white dress at Alpha Thrift store in the 700 block of North Milpas, couple involved.
- Medical emergency for a fall victim, 420 East DLG.
That is all outta me for today. Have a great weekend. Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Clancy, Poncho, Jerry, Brad, Billy, Walter, Fred, C.J., Jonathan, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Diana, Jim, Marty, Cop John, Patrick, Christy, Rambo, Sherry, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, and Chris willing, we will see you on Monday. Later, Roger