Scanner Reports 8-7-17
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Oh Boy Fiesta was a mixture of the same old same old drunk in public rowdy drunks fights here and there, sprinkle in some thefts here and there, medical emergencies, a couple felonies. Thank the good Dog no shoot em up gang bang unless I missed it when I was sleeping, have to do that.
Sunday Morning I heard that there was a group of Folks begging for money in the back lot of a church from church goers, the church called the police even though churches don't pay taxes. I guess they get the service for free. I thought it was funny that there were people in their parking lot hitting up Christians for money, I mean don't Christians claim they help others? Even so why not pray for those poor people asking for money. NOPE NOWADAYS THEY CALL THE POLICE. Most churches and Christians are not who they claim to be, it's too bad churches are not taxed since they are more of a business than a place to worship.
Then I hear this call, Schwinn bicycle stolen from RoCo, suspect white male in his 50's carrying a boogie board. That tells you right there where he is going the BEACH! Big surprise I bet even he is wondering how he got caught so fast by the victim no less in the State Street UNDERPANTS! Police responded code 3 lights and sirens because the victim was PHYSICALLY detaining the suspect sometimes it's hard to physically detain someone especially a crook by yourself it's so much better when the Calvary arrives to help incidentally I think that is the name of the church....OH MY DOG I FEEL SO BLESSED!
Here is thy blessed Scanner Roni reports....Oh I think I hear Angels singing...FRYday:
- I heard something about a man dressed in camo walking around with a rifle in the Winchester Canyon area not sure if it was true because I did not hear much about it.
- Assault PATH 816 Cacique punch to the head suspect then went out and sat on the patio.
- Highway 101 Northbound near Hitchcock a palm tree caught fire after wires became tangled in it.
- There was a 484 Theft on Stearns Wharf.
- Medical Call at Mara Villa for a laceration.
- Vehicle accident Garden at De La Guerra vehicle vs pedestrian.
- SBSO on premises check in Nookie Rock Park.
- Woman yelling behind a residence in the 700 Block of Bath street.
- Medical call for an ill subject near the bleachers at Dwight Murphy Park.
- Leaf Blower 2600 Block of Tallant Road.
- Ill subject 3700 Block of State street Jack in my Box.
- Tenant refusing to leave, (I believe they have to be evicted first) 2300 Block of Chapala.
- Hot Blond in a black BMW convertible speeding on the shoulder Southbound 101 at Carrillo.
- Medical call elderly fall victim at MTD.
- Drunk driver 100 Block of Guadalupe heading for the cemetery will at least they are headed in the right direction.
- Woman being carried by other woman in the 300 Block of State street.
- Elevator rescue 900 Block of Chapala city lot 2.
- Check the welfare of a subject in the 800 Block of East Haley.
- Non injury hit and run.
- Transient in a wheelchair harassing others 600 Block of State street.
- Vehicle vs bicyclist Arden at DLV.
- Group of transients sitting on a couch smoking the WEED.
- Medical call seizures 500 Block of Anacapa.
- Suicide attempt county jail.
- Report of police cars getting egged Cota at State street.
Saturday Scanner Reports
- Subject yelling at clerk Harbor Chevron 401 West Montecito.
- 210 West Carrillo Starbucks subject trying to 242 Assault the manager HFA left northbound on DLV.
- Alzheimer's patient missing 1600 Block of Villa not sure if they found him they really looked he might have went to Ventura.
- Report of rape by a female in the back of a truck in a downtown commuter lot.
- Small dog looks to be in distress in the CostCo parking lot at MarketPlace in a blue Volvo station wagon.
- There was a report of a 23152 at the high school swap meet at 700 East Anapamu she left in a grey pick up truck was pulled over and arrested in the 700 Block of North Quarantina.
- Structure Fire Marian Hospital Santa Maria.
- Unconscious subject at Marshalls 900 Block of State street.
- Suspicious vehicle a silver Mercedes with expired plates and a smashed windshield.
- Subject disturbed 1216 State street.
- Amtrak train hit farm equipment Division street at Highway one heard their might be injuries but could not confirm.
- Suicidal subject in the Faulding hotel 15 East Haley.
- Mission Hills Water District smoke investigation....BBQ in area.
- Wires down 1400 Block of Manatu Road powerlines in neighbors backyard and roof SCE Called engine 7 was on scene.
- Subjects in a Truck with a big BONG in back 1500 Block of Farren Road never heard of a guy who had a truck and a big BONG before.
- City lot 2 900 Chapala another elevator rescue.
- Domestic 500 Block of East Ortega.
- Female threatening to jump off the Wharf they got her near Long Boards.
- Theft of a bicycle a transient took the bike and was hanging out with other transients near by Skaters Point bully who took the bike possibly pulled a knife on the victim Suspect 20-30 years old WMA he belongs in jail.
- 23152 Gold Tundra Northbound on Loma Alta.
- Fight 2 females 200 Block of West Carrillo probably fighting over me Co'mon girls there's enough of me to go around you don't have to fight.
- The coward beating up a female in her car in the parking lot of Radio Shack in the 3200 Block of State street he got arrested and missed Saturday night Fiesta. Employee tried to stop beating called PD employee ought to get a raise.
- Drunk in custody 600 Block of State street.
- Drunk female who was passed out in a bathroom last seen Northbound on State street from the 400 Block of State street I hope she wasn't passed out with her head in the toilet.
- Premises check County Bowl and Our Lady of Guadalupe Church.
- 415 At Tonic with an arrest.
- Overly drunk female outside Tonic code 2 Medics.
- Infant with a head injury did not hear how it happened State street at DLG.
If I wrote down every single drunk in public arrest there would be hundreds. I picked a few. A lot of the calls were folks yelling cuss words at the cops and the cops just doing their jobs and I think from what I heard they did a great job very organized they were good and it's a miracle they kept it as orderly as they did.
Sunday Scanner Reports
- 20002 Non injury hit and run all info of offending driver caught on tape Ha, ha....Enjoy butthead!
- Code 2 Medics for complaint of pain 300 Block of West Cabrillo.
- Panhandler on the beach East Beach.
- Code 40 Down 800 Block of East Haley.
- Subject panhandling off the church goers in Calvarys parking lot on Calle Caesar Chavez.
- Check the welfare of a subject laying next to an old bag 100 East Guiterrez.
- Alcohol overdose 7-11 on Calle Real.
- Check the Welfare of a puppy in a front yard in the 800 Block of Camino Corto
- 415 Domestic 300 Block of Rutherford male is drinking alcohol.
- Boy with a broken arm at the Double Tree in a room.
- Annoying ass hat taking pictures of reporting partys car at Rincon Beach.
- Bicycle stolen but quickly recovered from RoCo recovered State street UNDERPANTS.
- Unconscious male outside Crown Liquor is Quicker 2 North Milpas.
- Check the Welfare of a drunk calling 911 in the 300 Block of Rucker Road.
- 2900 Block of DLV subject refusing to leave Chubbys.
- Vandalism to a vehicle in the 400 Block of Bath street.
- 415 Loud construction 1200 Block of Chino.
- 2 Women carving into the Fig Tree 100 Block of West Montecito. It's OK their tourists.
- Theft of Beer from Foodland, he shoulda took it from Beerland might taste better.
- Subject yelling at the Bus Stop Milpas and Montecito.