Scanner Reports 8-3-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Once again I have to change my damn diet. I'm not very good at these things, I keep going back and forth but slowly getting better at it, the good thing about doing this is it is Summer and hot and there are foods which I enjoy scarfing. Anyway that will help me to hydrate, looking at a Google list here according to Spoon University there's: Cucumber, Spinach, Watermelon, Broccoli, Yogurt, Celery, Strawberries, Papaya. That is a small list, last time it got hot I bought mandarin oranges, watermelon, Frozen berries, Raspberries, and Strawberries they are a nice treat. Berries are lower in sugar and higher with the stuff that is good for us the, only bummer about the Good Stuff is that it costs more or so it seems. Years ago when I was young I went Vegan for a few months and dropped 115 pounds in just a couple months. It wasn't fun but it was necessary as I was ill. I'm ill again though not as bad as I was then, nowadays there are better recipes for tastier good foods and especially those good foods that will help you stay cool like tomatoes. I was telling my buddy the other day I might go to Fiesta but I may not, nothing personal I'm just getting old and feeling it. I cannot do the all night thing like I used to.
I worked nights for many years doing security guard work, mostly the night air started getting to me in my over the hill age, overnight Graveyard shift is when there is more action. There are citizen reporters out there that monitor the night shift. I usually listen to the scanner between the hours of 7am-9pm sometimes earlier sometimes a little later. Gang Activity lately kinda scary with the choice of weapons being a Hammer, and a Machete makes me want to go through the toolbox. Pretty soon you're going to have to show I.D. to buy tools like when you buy spray paint, but then again we might have to show ID at the grocery store. I hear an avocado can leave a nasty mark when thrown, this is becoming a crazy country, I know what happened to the people Reagan let out. I wasn't one of them, I got let out later they had to work on me a little more.
The other night I was getting ready for Beddy Bye Talking to myself as usual. I had the lights out and one of my neighbors came up to the window and started talking to me it really freaked me out I thought I was hearing voices she really got me good! Anyway I'd talk about the Same old, Same old, but it seems like it's the Same old Shit nothing gets done or changes. Crime cannot be predicted it just happens when the opportunity presents itself. Keep yourself and your loved ones safe by being aware of your surroundings and stay cool. Here are your scanner reports
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- Campers at Dwight Murphy.
- 415 Family disturbance on Leslie Drive possible code 40 in custody.
- 1145pc suicidal subject making suicidal remarks in the 4200 Block of Calle Real.
- Medical call neck pain 102 East Haley street.
- 101 Northbound at Turnpike vehicle accident and spin out.
- Drunk on the Wharf whoaaa that's rare!
- Medical call and death 400 Block of East Cota rest in peace.
- 417 Brandishing a rifle driver heading North from Los Alamos in a white 4 Runner registered in Santa Maria.
- Medical call Animal bite to a juvenile Hendrys beach 2981 Cliff Drive.
- Subject threatening to kill another subject on a bus stop bench near the Carpinteria Library.
- Vehicle vs Ped in the 900 Block of State street pedestrian refuses medical treatment walks away.
- Check the welfare of a homeless man down 215 East Yanonali.
- Check the Welfare 15 East Haley subject in a wheel chair with his pants down.
- Medical call Juvenile unconscious at Blenders in the 4800 Block of South Bradley
- Smoke investigation no fire San Marcos Road at highway 154.
- Fall from a bicycle highway 192 at Tonito Road.
- 415 Thomas towing not sure what happened exactly but a female urinated on something then she laid down in the middle of a road.
- Male waving a 6 inch knife in the air 100 Block of North La Cumbre on the overpass he ran away when police responded but they caught up with him.
- Semi truck fire highway 154 at Paradise.
- Possible broken water pipe in the attic 400 Block of Northridge.
- DRUNK by Los Banos Pool wow two in one day Imagine that?
- Creep in a vehicle trying to lure a 10 Year old girl in his vehicle HMA, 1200 Block of Castillo.
- Subject with warrants hanging out near the dumpster at In and Out Burger it's not going to be in and out for him.
- Underage drinking going on in the 6600 Block of Picasso.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- Med call 6600 Block of El Colegio in I.V.
- 520 Garden street 243pc Felony Assault ex-employee beat up his boss for firing him.
- Gang members hanging out behind the Dollar Store at Magnolia and Hollister.
- Check the Welfare of a 2 year old child excessively crying reporting party is CWS 900 Block of East Montecito.
- Trespasser 6500 Block of Pardell.
- Boone at Railroad vehicle vs pedestrian.- Overdose 300 Block of West Carrillo.
- Subject with a gun Aero Camino and Hollister dropped the gun went back to pick it up wearing a colorful top and black shorts reporting party is a passer by. Subject detained. Should not be carrying a gun if you keep dropping it all the time.
- Subject walking down the bike path off Hollister carrying a baseball bat nothing else just walking with their baseball bat taking it for a walk.
- Suspicious male taking pictures of the reporting party at the beach 800 Block of Shoreline Drive HMA wearing a grey ball cap blue tee shirt.
- Man down 500 Block of East Main in Santa Maria.
- Hollister at Fairview 20002 Non injury hit and run vehicle last seen heading North on Hollister.
- 3900 Block of State female in her 50's driving a white VW Van following people in the parking lot of CVS and taking pictures of their vehicles.
- Subject refusing to leave a residence in the 200 Block of North La Cumbre Road.
- Non injury traffic accident 900 Block of Chapala in city lot 2.
- Suspicious subject on a front lawn in the 1800 Block of Bath holding a pair of scissors and a Dumbell.
- Check the Welfare of a subject calling in from 3880 Via Lucero the nursing home over there Alta Lucero.
- Unit SBPD on Foot Patrol in DLG Plaza.
- Overdose 4400 Block of Radcliff.
- Medical call at the Shell station 3000 Block of State street.
Will it's Fiesta and I really don't know if I'm going to any of it, too much pain not walking so good the past couple days. Seems like I warm up a little and I'm ok for a couple miles but the past day it's all just hurting. Doctor did tell me once if I made it to 60 I'd get the Chair, I hope I can hold off there awhile. Oh Well Ya All Have a Wonderful Viva La Fiesta Weekend!...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tom Cat, Clancy, Thomcina, Tiger, Midnight, Merlin Lola, Poncho, Jerry, Fish Head One, Jonathan, C.J., Walter, Fred, Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, David Cox, Poe, Marty, Cop John, Bengy, Ricky, Pat, Mavis, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY! Debbie, Ken, John Hancock, Micky Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty and Chris willing we will see you on MONday-MONday. Later, Roger...Scanner reports all done...All Yours. Have a great Weekend!