Scanner Reports 8-28-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Rats. There seems to be a lot of these around lately, has anyone noticed? It's almost like the beginning of a horror movie in our Hood. The neighbors found rats under the hood of their vehicles camping there. I guess there's no room over the back fence where there is a camp of another sort. These neighbors have set traps around, be careful in doing this as there are other animals walking around also. The Other neighbors next property over said their gardeners will trim the Magnolia trees so rats cannot access the 2nd floor of the building next where they live, the "Rats" are really bad this year. But the gardeners haven't started trimming yet doubt they will, most likely want more money. They also have avocado trees in back, rats have been dining on those for years. I saw one early last evening running up the driveway passed me. I'm hoping that Joey is enjoying his retirement years and stays away from those boogers this year though. I think he bought one in may have to invest in another Zapper as I loaned one out and it's in use. Rats may not have much to do with crime until you go and start your car and cannot because they ate through the wires. They can do alot of damage to your vehicle, when getting a vehicle insured see if you can insure it against rats because they can cause all kinds of problems from electrical shorts in the system to vehicle fires.
I would like to know if others are noticing more rats around their homes? Vehicles? Around town? Lettuce know. I have been eating better foods and need advice about breads and crackers which I am highly addicted to. What kind of bread does a diabetic eat. I love turkey sandwiches but most bread has sugar. I think there might be some possibilities at Trader Joes not sure. I have been using Multigrain Fiber bread but there is still 2 grams of sugar in each slice anyway crackers Wasa Multigrain from Tri-County Produce are good though without teeth hard to chew I'm getting there. My new Neighbor Tanya made me Tofu Scrambler with cactus the other day Good Stuff. I Love Tofu. I miss having the Milpas Food Coop and Follow your Heart on Milpas. I cannot wait for Sprouts to open I hope it's before Thanksgiving. Anyway here are your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- 415pc Transients refusing to leave 7-11 331 West Montecito.
- Med Call ill subject front of the County Jail
- Fire Alarms no Fire 2000 Block of State street.
- Check the Welfare of a subject jumping in front of traffic Canon Perdido at State street.
- Med call fall victim Via Caradad 4202 Calle Real.
- Minor injury accident Castillo Underpass contact creeks for possible fluid spill.
- Naked male in front of Holdrens 512 State street then he put on white shorts and was closer to Institution Ale.
- A man gave the CHP the Slip after pulling over in the parking lot of the Habit 216 South Milpas it was a traffic stop the man was thought to be DUI.-
- Medical call 400 Block of East Cota.
- Suspicious subject covering the license plate of a newer blue BMW in the 1900 Block of Cliff Drive.
- Suicidal subject 100 Block of West Arrellaga.
- Medical issue in a vehicle Tunnel Road at Montrose Lane.
- Suspicious circumstances 200 Block of West Alamar.
- Vehicle fire Highway 101 near the One.
- Wires down Trigo at Camino PesCadero in I.V.-
- Transient warned for trespassing for 415pc Disturbing
- Illegal Camper in back parking lot of business 800 Block of East Cota going 374pc.
- Fifteen year old coming in on an Amtrak Train possible runaway 15 year old boy.
- Suspicious male in an alley with duck tape on his face hat on his head hanging out in an alley 900 Block of West Micheltorena.
- 415 Domestic 800 Block of Bath street yelling.
- Non injury accident Tesla into a tree 500 Block of Stanley.
- Unlocked front door after closing in the 700 Block of State street.
- 415pc Domestic 500 Block of Red Rose.
- Subject threw food and spit at reporting party at the Californian 35 State street Suspect Shaved head no eye brows, green backpack last seen South on State street.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- Loud Construction noises 6am Chapala and Carrillo
- Be on the Lookout for a transient on a bicycle carrying a rifle Eastbound from El Sueno on Calle Real
- A vehicle hit debris on the freeway driver had a panic attack highway 101 Northbound at San Ysidro
- 1300 Block of Chino med call
- SBPD officer on a detail at Franklin School
- Subjects loitering on the Cacique Foot Bridge.
- Checker unit to respond to clear vehicles for construction 400 Block of Old Coast and the 800 Block of Bath streets.
- PD checking on a suspicious van in the 200 Block of Lighthouse near Washington School white Chevy Van near the playground
- Check the Welfare of a subject passed out behind the Canary hotel with a purple towel on his head.
- SBPD on a group of subjects at Vera Cruz Park.
- Highway 101 Southbound at Garden street on a premises check
- Premises check Dwight Murphy Park.
- Subjects refusing to check out of the Town and Country 2800 Block of State street. "You can take the door or the window it's your choice."
- Med Call Unity Church 227 East Arrellaga.
- Medical Emergency on the beach below Hope Ranch for a subject who cannot walk Engines 11 and 13 for the Volcanic area "Stokes with the wheel for transport." SBPD Officer on a detail SBHS
- Premises check Leadbetter Beach
- Electrical Injury to City Employee 200 Block of Stearns Wharf in the Harbor Office.
- Check the Welfare of a subject down near Cantwells Market with his pants down in the 1500 Block of State street.
- 415 Domestic 3400 Block of Richland Drive.
- Commercial Fire Alarm Casa Dorinda 300 Block of Hot Springs Road, no fire.
- 415pc Transient knocking on car windows and panhandling city lot 11 500 Block of Anacapa BMA black board shorts, and a Turtleneck.
Will that is enough outta me for now Have a great Hump Day...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Midnight, Merlin, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tomicina, Tiger, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Lola, PoPo, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads, One and Two, Poncho, Denny, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi, Mark, Willie, Pat, Mavis, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Mrs. MacArthur, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Bengie, Ricky, Lafayette, Ted, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, John Havlick, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris willing we will see you on FRYday..Later, Roger