Scanner Reports 8-19-20
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Mother Shoebox of Memories 2
This is not so much a story as it is a memory. I found a greeting card that I sent to my mother and her boyfriend after I had Meningitis so I was pretty much, "Not all Here. or There." The weird thing about it is I don't remember much from around that time. You have a brain issue you're not going to be totally all there, afterward, it takes a long time for anything to come back. When I left the hospital I was transferred from the Boys Home to a home for Disabled Developed adults, after some time there I was placed in an apartment with a roommate. While in the apartment I got caught smoking THE WEED. My roommate snitched me out so naturally, I punched him. I got kicked out but they took me back into another apartment actually it was a motel room. Before I had meningitis I was on a shit load of medication, after meningitis I did not need the meds because I was a different person now and at times refused to take them.
So this card was a Mother's Day card to my Mom and her boyfriend and it said in it "Dear, Mommy I'm back in T.R.L. and I got laid off from my job but they told me I could come back if I take my medication." I laughed so hard when I saw this card. I did not remember where I was working when I found the card but remembered sometime after thinking about it it was a Pancake house in Fort Wayne. I was a BusBoy on the night shift and cleared $110 a week. I suffered some kind of stroke or seizure at work and was transported to the hospital unconscious, when I woke up I felt fine and left. They told me I had a stroke. I was hooked up to some machines but I unattached them got up and AMAed. That is why I was laid off. I guess they thought the meds would be good for me but I would not have been able to work taking them. I just worked spot labor after unloading trucks, ditch digging that kind of stuff. I was probably in Fort Wayne another year and a half till I got booted out of the TRL Program for good for Drinking. I'm still confused about a lot of things back then and it's really hard to remember things sometimes. These memories my Mother left me are helping me remember.....HERE IS YOUR SCANNER REPORTS.
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- Med call 3000 Block of Foothill.
- Overdose 800 Block of South Victoria Ventura County Jail.
- 459 Commercial Burglary CVS 1109 State street.
- 459pc Burglary to the garden shack at SBJR High 700 Block of East Cota street.
- 2 on 1 Assault, 324 West Montecito outside the Santa Cruz Market.
- 245pc ADW 200 Block of Roemer Way hit on the head
- 401 West Cabrillo Fight between 2 males.
- Med call 300 Block of North Canada street.
- Keep the Peace on Los Aquaries while subject picks up stolen phone.
- Structure Fire Walmart on South Bradley 2200 Block.
- Subject attempt to light something on fire in a news rack 1035 State street BMA.
- Drunk medical call rear of the IRC County Jail.
- Gas main leak Castillo at Haley streets.
- Med call 35 South Milpas female on the ground outside.
- Med call 1500 Block of Bath street.
- Sexual Assault Victoria and Chapala at the bus stop male grabbed female BMA Arrested.
- Female unknown to resident entered a residence and argued with resident 2000 Block of Bath street.
- 2 Males WMA driving a Toyota with Colorado Plates involved in a fight on Stearns Wharf with a large group of other subjects they were stopped near the Kiosk trying to get away.
- 1900 Block of Castillo in the creek bed transient camp set up.
- Med call MTD 1020 Chapala
- Gunshot wound in Ventura could not understand location.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- Fire Alarm, waterflow Alarm no issue First Block of North Calle Caesar Chavez in a business.
- Med call 1100 Block of DLV.
- Naked female walking East Bound from the Fig Tree on West Montecito.
- 459 Burglary to a vehicle 200 Block of North Salinas.
- Suspicious subject in a white Chevy Truck delivering ceiling fans 1800 Block of DLV.
- 600 Block of Cold Springs road vehicle accident.
- Vehicle burglary 500 Block of North Salsipuedes.
- Medical Aide 3600 Block of San Remo.
- 500 Block of North Voluntario subject standing on sidewalk staring at a vacant residence for over an hour.
- Subject was laying in the street then walking in traffic WMA 1300 Block of East Gutierrez.
- The IV Market in IV received a Suspicious letter.
- Chain Saw Accident Traumatic Injury 900 Block of North San Marcos.
- Female patient at Cottage Hospital woke up and started yelling profanities at everyone.
- Overdose 4900 Block of Sawyer Avenue.
- Med call 4200 Block of Calle Real.
- Trespassing First Block of East Victoria.
- Medical call Eastside park 200 North Soledad.
- Non injury hit and run 3939 State street suspect vehicle blue Honda rear left bumper damaged Plate similar to 7MOV43?- Foothill at Rose Lane wires down.
- 1700 Block of Grand Ave 459 Burglary to res and vehicle stolen a 2010 Toyota Prius.
- Male laying on the grass in front of a winery 5900 Block of Foxen Canyon Road.
It is so darn hot I got 2 fans on. Anyway Have a great HUMP DAY...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Lola, PoPo, Tom Cat, Tomicina, Tiger, Clancy, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Liza, Zoey, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads ONE, TWO, and THREE, Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi, Lafayette, Ted, Mark, Willie, Pat, Mavis, Mts. MacArthur, Auntie Helen, Bengie, Ricky, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Firefighter Robert, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Roger, Father Zimmerman, Joseph, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Kona, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Handcock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, John Prime, Tom Petty, Charley, Bukowski, Rich Mullins, Little Mac, Lucky, Bill, John, Neva, Marianne, and Chris Willing We will see you on FRYday. Later, Roger