Scanner Reports 8-14-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
First things first, if you have a dog or a cat you walk or travel with and you go around ponds, lakes, and rivers, watch out for Blue Algae blooms. Several dogs have died from swimming in places where there is blue algae. At this time of year, late Summer early Fall, it blooms in the water and becomes a deadly poison. Blue Algae is all over the United States most likely other places too. For more information feel free to Google there you will find all of the information you need.
Remember when we had a traffic post and everyone shared what was going on? If there was an accident or construction somewhere everyone knew what was going on so they knew where to go and where not to go? I guess the new thing is "Fireworks or Gun Shots?" Is it Fireworks or gunshots? I hear Gun Shot Calls and they turn out to be Fireworks and vice versa. If I hear either nearby I will most likely call them in mainly because there is always a fire danger anyway. If you should hear either and you want to post it somewhere go ahead and do it in the Scanner Report comments or through the "submit news" button on edhat. You can also call them in so the police know where to look.
Has anyone seen the party float that Amazon is selling for $361? It's the size of and looks like a ski boat only it's inflatable, it has a cooler on it and seats just like a regular boat. I have a feeling we're going to be seeing more of those things out in the middle of the channel abandoned, they will most likely go the way of the plastic straws. Here are your Scanner Reports:
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- 415pc RoomMates 600 Block of Delmonte on the WestSide 2 units responded another was requested.
- Med call Shoulder pain 2100 Block of Red Rose way
- Premises check on East De La Guerra did not say where exactly said call in
- Gunshots heard Ortega at Olive
- 459 Burglary to a vehicle First Block of East Micheltorena
- 415pc Loud Music 400 Block of West Carrillo
- Suspicious Volvo 1900 Block of San Pascual it must be smoking the WEED!
- Checker units needed to clear the 400 Block of Old Coast Highway for construction people are parked in the way
- Vehicles blocking construction in the 500 Block of Vista Road
- Checker Unit needed at the Commuter Lot 400 Block of West Carillo
- Illegal camper refusing to leave the Apple store entryway 900 Block of State street
- SBPD on a pedestrian State and Carrillo
- 415 Family 500 Block of San Pascual 242pc Assault
- Basement of Paseo Nuevo Burglary to a vehicle
- Suicidal Male walking around the Courthouse passing out what sounded like orange post it's asking people where he can go kill himself, 1100 Block of Anacapa
- Medical call Stingray injury base of Stearns Wharf.
- Med call on the Bus seizures State street at Broodmar Plaza.
- 1200 Block of Ventura Road Overdose, in Ventura
- Injury traffic accident 200 Block of South Voluntario, East Side.
- Possible overdose 1200 Block of Shoreline the call sounded kinda weird one person got out of a car and fell on the ground, another person was driving away while injecting something in their neck. Engine 6, SBPD, AMR Responded heard no more.
- 415pc Between the customer and Manager of the car wash at 220 West Montecito.
- Elevator Rescue 1701 Anacapa.
- Check the Welfare of a 17 year old female staying at Motel 6 in the 3500 Block of State street with 2 males in her room making her uncomfortable.
- Check the welfare of a child crying every day in the 1100 Block of East Ortega.
- 2 Disturbances at Presto Pasta around the same time 2840 DLV.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- Trespasser laying on the railroad tracks some wheres 371. I think it was near Ellwood, not quite sure. It was in our area though.
- Premises check McKenzie Park.
- 5150 Talking loudly in a parking lot on lower Castillo 400 Block or 500 Block of Castillo.
- Office Max Campers in a black Yukon and U-Haul Truck trash all over the place cause you know it's too hard to walk a few feet and put it in a trash can Lazy Bums.
- Campers in the back of a pickup truck with a shell over it male and female in the 700 Block of West Ortega.
- Wires down after being hit by a semi truck 1400 Block of Lou Dillion.
- Subject disturbing at Brownies Market 435 De La Vina male either 5150 Emotionally unstable, or UI Under the influence of some substance could be Diet Coke.
- First Block of Leslie Drive Wires down I don't know why it doesn't look like the wind is blowing.
- Wires Down at Mountain Drive and Tremento too.
- I think I just wrote this on MONday Female refusing to leave the entryway of the Apple Store in the 900 Block of State street she must like it there.
- Camper in a blue Dodge van 700 Block of East Mason with trash all around it because it's just easier to throw it on the ground.
- Suspicious male prowling around a building in the 1300 Block of DLV Climbing a fence yesterday he tried to enter the building employee locked in another room this is near Victoria and DLV.
- On a subject 100 Block of Powers.
- Report of a transient on the sand burning paper near Stearns Wharf or near Skaters Point.
- Female throwing chairs in Renaunds in the 1100 Block of CVR Their pies are Yummy!
- Chapala at Canon Perdido subject in the roadway.
- Premises check to the rear of 5 Points in the 3900 Block of State.
- 23152pc Drunk Driver 415pc Disturbance Summit Gas 8 South Milpas female in a white Mercedes Part of Plate "MBZ".
- Female refusing to leave the grounds of SBJH 721 East Cota.
I got this damn cold. it went away for a week and came back, my back is still out from Mike and his stupid electric bike 2 months ago, this cold won't go away along with all the wonderful aches and pains. This weather is not really helping kinda tropical heat in the afternoon. I was going to buy a little WEED but bought 200 cough drops instead. I hate this I'm an old bag of bones and it hurts. On MONday I was crossing the roundabout and this Jerk I'll call Marty because that is his name. Mr. Christian goes to church every SUNday, almost took me out in the roundabout driving at High Speeds not even trying to yield. One guy in a black car stopped for me that was nice of him but here comes Marty no he was trying to rack up the points trying to take out a cripple in the crosswalk with his BIG FORD PICK UP TRUCK! "IT'S ME MARTY I HAVE A BIG TRUCK!" It's OK though. I talked to God about it and she told me that Marty has a big truck but he is a little guy if you know what I mean. Anyway Thoughts and Prayers for Marty. Have a great Hump Day!...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Midnight, Merlin, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tomicina, Tiger, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Lola, PoPo, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads One and Two, Poncho, Denny, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi, Bengie, Ricky, Lafayette, Ted, Pat, Mavis, Mrs MacArthur, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Mark, Willie, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you on FRYday....Thursday the 50th Anniversary of Woodstock is my 10th Anniversary with Edhat... Later, Roger