Scanner Reports 7-8-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
There is some elder abuse going on in my family. First it's verbal then when the Old Lady (my mom) is off guard, my brother in law rips her off. Last time he did this she got all her clothing and my grandmothers clothing ripped off, vintage stuff. I'm sure the scum sucking maggot scored a couple grand from the hit. No one saw it coming especially not the victim. He shows up with my sister, his wife, they treat mom real good take her out to dinner. He is real nice to her then sometime after lays into her about what a bad mother she was, she wasn't that bad to my sisters. Anyway his talking smack brings up bad memories, my Sister who has some brain damage gets angry they both lay into Mom then leave soon after before they leave he rips off mom. I'm sure they are a team. I think cameras would be a good investment. My brother in law is worse than a pimp, I like them more than him and I hate pimps. He recently came into some cash though now he's running out, I guess it's time to hit mom again. I'm not close to my family never have been, not planing on moving back home but she is my mom if I can help I will. I think Elder Abusers and Child Molesters have a lot in common. This is not physical elder abuse but it could get that way I hope not.
I have to ask for some advice, after my Gal passed away her family told me if I did not take Belindas stuff they were going to throw it away. I took everything I could when I got to the ashes of her mother and grandmother I was told they would be thrown in the trash. I know both ladies last wishes were to be put out in the ocean. I'm looking for suggestions. I read on the internet that they have to legally be taken out 3 miles, they cannot just be put in off shore though many others do that anyway, any suggestions would be appreciated. Last but not least does.anyone else have physical pain after the Earthquakes? Headaches? Back?, Neck? Joint pain? Curious I'm in agony after Earthquakes worse now that I'm older just wondering if anyone else gets pain after a Quake? Here are your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Friday:
- Male slumped over at the wheel of a running vehicle red Ford Fusion corner Arrellaga and State street
- Missing Child 400 Block of Old Coast Highway.
- Audible Alarm 200 Block of West Victoria street.
- Med Call Samarkand
- Med Call for an allergic reaction in the 700 Block of North Alisos.
- McKenzie Park Premises check.
- Fire alarms 100 Block of East Yanonali no fire fart as I know.
- 23103 High Speed silver pick up almost ran down some pedestrians 200 Block of State street surf board in back too bad they did not loose it driving like a manic.
- 415 Domestic couple yelling throwing things near the off ramp campers 315 Laguna.
- 200 Block of North La Cumbre Road med call Supervisor requested subject deceased Rest in Peace.
- 242 Assault in the 400 Block of Rose Ave suspect WMA on a Nomad bicycle with a trailer he twisted the victims arm.
- 415 Over theft of Money at the Alano Club 235 East Cota.
- Possible DUI driver female in a green van West Bound on Montecito from 231 North Milpas.
- Premises check Vera Cruz Park.
- Code 40, Drunk female sleeping in a parking spot 29 South Milpas.
- Subject disturbing behind 628 State street.
- Fall victim from an ice scream truck 400 Block of Fellowship.
- Premises checks SBJR High 700 Block of East Cota, and Vera Cruz Park.
- 600 Block of Admiral Court Rattle Snake in the house
- Med Call for an unresponsive male in a bathroom 200 Block of Cottage Grove.
- Subject BMA threatening the security guard at the .99 Cent Store.
- Subject in the bathroom of Starbucks refusing to leave 1235 State street.
- 23103 2 Late model Mustanges racing on Cliff Drive then parked at the Overlook in the 3400 Block of Cliff Drive.-
- 417pc Subject brandished a knife at employees of James Joyce then waited for police who arrested him 501 State street.
Scanner Reports, Saturday:
- 415 Subject disturbing at Blenders on South Bradley.
- Bicyclist down facial injuries 300 Block of North Ridge.
- 415 Domestic and possible vehicle accident 100 Block of Cabrillo Lane.
- Med Call 945 Ward Drive.
- Check the Welfare of a dog in the 2000 Block of Gillispe.
- Voluntary commitment 300 Block of Camino Del Remido the PHF Unit.
- On Johnson Drive in Ventura in the Riverbottom a brush fire.
- SBPD put out a BOLO on a grand theft suspect as there had been a sighting of him downtown he ripped of a black Specialized mountain bike and was seen riding that and carrying a guitar and an amp I think they caught up with him later in the day.
- Camper with a bicycle in a church parking lot 2107 State street.
- Truck Fore 100 Block of Del Norte at Camino Del Soul.
- fall victim Mara Villa med call.
- Tractor roll over possible back injury 5800 Block of Long Canyon Road
- 415 Fight at the Bridge House 2000 Block of Swinney road.
- His bumper is on my bumper 1300 Block of San Pascual.
- 1200 Block of East Mountain med call.- Child locked in a vehicle upper Shoreline Park.
- Theft of a purse on Hickory.
- Argument oer a minor injury accident 14 East Cota.
- 415 Argument over a vehicle alarm 2500 Block of State street.
- 415 Loud Music 1300 Block of Kowalski.
- Injured hiker air lifted out from Nira Camp ground then transported to Santa Ynez Cottage Hospital by relatives from Santa Ynez Airport had a knee injury.
- Check the welfare of a subject who is down in the 3000 Block of Cliff Drive
Scanner Reports, Sunday:
- Med Call on Arqual 800 Block unresponsive male.
- 415 Domestic 242 Assault between Brothers 2000 Red Rose Way.
- 415 Subjects at Brownies De La Vina and Haley a Drunk male asked a camper who was sleeping to wake up, the camper woke up and slapped the drunk guy or something like that.
- Suicidal subject at the Public Market told their parent they wanted to "Jump" did not say from where parent called 911, Police responded called Cares.
- Med Call at Goleta Beach code 2.
- SBPD on a group 800 Block of Cacique.
- Suicidal subject 2500 Block of Modoc left before police arrived
- Search and Rescue was searching for someone and they found them somewhere in Goleta
- Knee injury in McKenzie Park.
- Possible 415 Domestic male standing outside of apartment 400 Block of East Cota, not for long
- Petty Theft 200 Block of Ellwood Beach in Goleta.
- SBPD on a group 100 Block of Powers.
- Premises check Cleveland School.
- Theft of a bicycle suspect on video Modern Laundry 1000 Block of DLV.
- 415 Domestic 800 Block of Linden near the train station male yelling inside of a car.
- Premises check SBJR High 700 Block of East Cota.
- Leaf Blower 2600 Block of Monterey Street.
- Suspicious subject looking in R.P.'s window 1200 Block of San Andres male wearing a back pack.
- Premises check SBHS 700 East Anapamu.
- Cacique and Milpas on a group.
- 484 Theft from Chicken Little State at Victoria BMA grey hair tan cane has been ripping off businesses in the downtown area for money...Premises check Milpas Roundabout.
Will that is all outta me for now caught a woman wearing an orange sweater snooping around the property this morning she has a plate glass window under her arm. I just happened to look up there she was I think she had her eyes on one of my chairs I think she was looking for stuff for a camp site. Why else would she be snooping around like that? She saw me apologized and beat feet down the driveway, "Where did you get that window?" I asked "Mine" she said and kept going....Guess she did not want my chair after all. Peter, Molly, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Midnight, Merlin, Shadow, FREDDIE! Maxwell, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tomicina, Tiger, Lola, PoPo, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads, One, and Two, Poncho, Denny, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Eddie, Bambi, Pat, Mavis, Marty, Cop John, David Cox, Po, Mark, Willie, Lafayette, Ted, Mrs. MacArthur, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed,, Bengie, Ricky,, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY! STOBIE THE HOBO, John Hancock,Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you on WEDnesday. Later, Roger