Scanner Reports 7-7-17
I was walking over to Circle K for my 2nd cup of coffee, and someone in a vehicle was too much in a hurry to yield to my right of way in the driveway at 201 South Milpas and ignored me. They were driving an ugly little red Honda Civic that looked like a Prius, the driver a male with a buffed build wearing ugly square glasses. He had this GET OUTTA MY WAY Look on his face. He turned north on Milpas and got stopped by the traffic light. As he was waiting, I walked up and pushed the button to cross. He was still waiting when I got the walk light. I was tempted to do a full on laugh in his face, but didn't. Still I smiled because it was funny… baahaha!!! Instant Karma is Nice.
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
• Disturbance at PATH, 816 Cacique.
• Premises check at and around McDonalds, 4000 block of State Street.
• 200 block of West Haley, 2 guys broke a window, burglary, hot prowl, they got caught.
• Check the welfare of a subject on the northbound on-ramp at Rincon.
• Subject yelling at Santa Cruz Market. I don't know what the store did to him.
• SBSO on a vehicle disabled at Highway 154 and Cold Springs Bridge.
• 200 block of Calle Caesar Chavez, medical call, possible childbirth.
• Suspicious transients behind bank drinking and smoking, Storke and Hollister.
• Medical call for dehydration at SN Inn, patio.
• Runaway female from Skaters Point, Asian female, 14 years old, 5'9, light blue t-shirt, tan shorts.
• Stolen vehicle possibly parked in the 2000 block of Edgewater Way.
• Male defecated at Ortega Park.
• Black Chevy truck into parked Camry, 800 block of San Pasqual.
• Possible stabbing 1300 block of Broadway in Santa Maria.
• Vegetation fire, 2600 block of Refugio Road, Los Olivos, structure fire also listed there.
• Drunk with a warrant at Cottage Hospital.
• Male passed out in a white Nissan in the 400 block of Por La Mar.
• Rape investigation occurred on the Mesa.
• Medical call for a disoriented female at the Villa Santa Barbara, 227 East Anapamu.
• 5150 in front of the police station.
• Someone’s foot got ran over in the 4500 block of Auhay Drive.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
• Premises check, 1500 block of State Street.
• Medical call with PD response, 1200 block of Punta Gorda.
• Parking violator freaking out on parking cop, honking horn, trying to drive away, 500 block of Bath. Checker unit requested back up.
• Fire alarms, no fire, Mission Linen, building 5.
• Two drunks disturbing at Starbucks, 208 West Carrillo.
• Possible harassment, male followed female to her residence or was already in her driveway. He had her mail, she followed him to a halfway house in the 200 block of West Valerio.
• Hot dog in a tan Toyota with Colorado plates at Hendry’s Beach, SBSO responding, Animal Control to be notified.
• Suicidal female on East Anapamu.
• Male wearing backpack attempting to coax a female out of a store in the 700 block of State Street.
• Smoke investigation on the RR tracks between Los Positas and Mission.
• Check the welfare of a subject sleeping close to the RR tracks, Montecito at the tracks.
• Premises check at City Hall.
• Juvenile locked in a vehicle, 200 Stearns Wharf.
• Female subject trespassing at PHF.
• Subject threatening reporting party's granddaughter at Rite Aid, 199 North Fairview.
• Vehicle accident, SBSO on scene, Highway 246 at Mission Gate.
• Counterfeiter at CVS, 222 W. Carrillo, WFA, red top, tattoos on arms, Mohawk hair style.
Hot weekend, remember to drink lots of water. Have a great weekend, that is all outta me. Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Clancy, Poncho, Jerry, Jonathan, C.J. Brad, Billy, Walter, Fred, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Carl, Stan, Kent, Rambo, Sherry, Isabelle, Jerry, Elmo, Jim, Diana, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, and Chris willing, we will see you on Monday. Later, Roger