Scanner Reports 7-6-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I hope y'all had a great 4th of July. There were a lot of fireworks down here on the Lower East Side, a lot of "yellers" too. I stayed in with my buddy as he did not like all the noise and I have seen fireworks before it's pretty much the same old thing. It seemed like there were a lot more bangs in our HOOD than previous years. I heard a lot of FireWork calls and a couple dogs running around freaked out calls. I feel for the animals and the Veterans who suffer from PTSD, now more than I do with partying. There was a time though when I was lighting off Fireworks too not realizing that it hurt others and I was physically attacked by a homicidal dog owner who told me if he heard one more firework I was dead on the 4th of July. It was pretty funny because it was the 4th of July and I realized if this guy was serious he was going to actually try and kill me, that night and he did try. I stopped lighting fireworks right then and there for his dog, I did not realize that the dog was suffering so bad. I went into my house a second later another person lit off firecrackers and the homicidal guy came back trying to take down my door, he had a 5 cell flashlight he was going to beat me with, it would not have ended well at all I had a pickax but I don't like jail too much so instead of killing or being killed I called the SBPD and they saved both our asses. The poor guy was so upset he was crying his eyes out, he told the police officer that I deserved to be attacked from behind because I was a big man because the first time he attacked he punched me in the back of my head. It's a good thing I was drunk at the time or I might have felt it. I was more offended at being hit than anything I don't like hurting anyone's feelings unless they are really asking for it. This guy was upset for his buddy how could I stay mad at someone who cared about his poor dog who was suffering? That was when I gave up shooting off Fireworks.
It seems to me that shooting off the things are really taking a chance here in California where we have Forest Fires. The FireWorks show the city puts on is one thing but all the private citizens setting them off are really taking a chance though I'm sure if someone actually started a fire by accident by lighting off Fireworks they would do the right thing by calling 911 and take responsibility for their accidental actions right? I hope any other Dogs or other Animals that were freaked out by the fireworks are all right now and at home, I hope the Veterans got through it all OK too.Here are your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- Parade goers chairs stolen by a Homeless couple near Paseo Nuevo last seen on Chapala.
- Report of a 415 Fight at Cota and Quarantina.
- Suspicious subject trying to open a bicycle lock 900 Block of State by the Fiesta 5 Theatre.
- Suspicious subject trying car doors near the Biltmore in the 1200 Block of Channel Drive.
- Overdose on heroin near the railroad tracks between Garden street and Calle Caesar Chavez.
- Dog possibly trapped under a trailer in the 200 Block of Tagazzini.
- Medical call fall victim head injury at the Bridge club 2255 Las Positas.
- SBPD on a subject in the 1000 Block of Chapala, another officer on foot patrol on Cabrillo.
- Harbor Patrol on DUI enforcement at the Launch Ramp.- Anapamu and San Pascual smoke investigation, no fire.
- 23152 Dark green Chevy 23152 North on HW 154.
- 261pc Rape in Isla Vista.
- Audible alarm on East Valley Road.
- 5150 Off my meds in the 300 Block of West Carrillo.
- Fireworks 300 Block of North Quarantina.
- Drunk female yelling at customers in the 100 Block of Harbor Way.
- 415 Homeless subject 29 North Milpas.
- Code 40, DRUNK "Yeller" Yanonali at Garden streets.
- 415 Neighbors in the 200 Block of West Cota.
- Indio Muerto and Salinas Fireworks.
- 415 Argument over BBQ 300 Block of South Voluntario.
- Subject walking South of Skaters Point on the bike bath with an item wrapped in black clothing that could be a rifle.
- Fireworks Lou Dillon at Salinas.
- FireWorks Milpas at Quinientos.
- 20002 Hit and Run non injury Cabrillo Inn at the Beach 900 Block of East Cabrillo in the parking lot suspect vehicle a green van still on scene.
- Chino at Victoria Fire Works, 1300 Block of Gillespie Fireworks.
- Check the welfare of a female at the 7-11 in the 6500 Block of Trigo who has been drinking and seems upset.
- 1300 Block of East Guiterrez Fireworks.
- English Bull Dog trying to bite people out of control San Andres and Carrillo. There was another dog on the freeway near Garden street the SBPD helped the dog was last seen running North on Garden street.
- Non injury hit and run Cota and Chapala a Black Jeep is suspect.
- 200 Block of Ladera several subjects in the street lighting fireworks.
- 500 Block of San Pascual, and the First Block of East Mason Fireworks.
- Possible 459 Burglary on Lilly at the Beach Cafe Barn 2 subjects with flashlights associated with a red pick up truck.
- Code 40, Drunk female down near Carls Jr. 7 South Milpas.
- Juveniles setting off Fireworks on Terrace Road.- Drunk female on Foot Milpas at Montecito.
- There were Many, Many calls for Fireworks, Drunks and Fireworks.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- Check the Welfare of a subject passed out in the middle of the sidewalk on the North Side of Orange ave and Hollister.
- 700 Block of Juniper in Goleta structure Fire.
- Goats in the Roadway Cuesta at Pine street.
- SBPD on a bicyclist 900 Block of Anacapa street.
- Mary 3 Traffic stop 1000 Block of Chapala on a white Honda Accord.
- SBPD on a subject Milpas at Cacique and it's not me.
- Traffic stop on a white Toyota highway 101 Northbound Toyota On Ramp
- "Yeller" On the 2nd floor of Marshalls Yelling that would piss me off.
- 415 Homeless subject vs Business Owner Fight Brewing 400 Block of Por La Mar.
- 10851 Vehicle spotted cruising around town they found it parked somewhere unoccupied last I heard they were watching it Don't know if they got the criminals it was a Jeep Cherokee parked downtown.
- Road Rage near Galleria reporting party said another driver assaulted him.
- Threats investigation 100 Block of Garden street subject was threatening to show up and 242 an employee unknown who the subject is to the employee.
- Possible overdose med call 100 Block of West Carrillo.
- Medical Call Summerland Station 2 for Chest Pains.
- Vehicle over the side into a ditch Highway 166 at Wasioja Road.
- Reckless driver West Main at Guadalupe a black Hyundai.
- 484 Shoplifter at Ralphs on Hollister.
My good friend Joey bought in a Gopher and the little bass turd does not want to leave I was chasing him around the house just today I thought he was going out the door he pulled a fake on Joey so Joey ran outside. I knew he was behind the door that fat little thing took off running right at me I was just about ready to get him but he got away. I'm just too old I think, tomorrow I'm going to play alittle Nirvana full blast for the little Shit. I got 2 Fans in here now going to try to put ice in a bucket behind one tomorrow see if that cools me off either that or play in the neighbors sprinklers naked don't tell anyone. Will that is all outta me for now Stay Cool Everyone drink lots of Water...Enjoy your Weekend. Peter, Belinda Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Clancy, Thomicina, Midnight, Merlin, Tom Cat, Lola, Tiger, Fish Head One, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO! Patrick, Chrtsty, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, David Cox, Poe, Marty, Cop John, Bengy, Ricky, Pat, Mavis, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY!, Debbie, Ken, John Hancock, Micky Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will pee you on MONday-MONday.