Scanner Reports 7-31-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I had to go see my doctor yesterday after having something come up over the weekend. I called for an appointment and found out my Doctor (no one else's, My, Me, Mine) had retired. I felt like I got punched in the gut. l called the 24 Hour hotline to speak to a doctor from the East Side Clinic about my leg. I got to speak to Dr. Fenzi, a very nice man and dedicated Doctor. I called again on Monday and the receptionist said: "He is no longer with this clinic he retired." I felt like I lost a good friend I almost hung up but I needed to see someone so I made the appointment for MONday afternoon and I went feeling totally lost. Everyone at the EastSide Neighborhood clinic seemed their normal joyful selves while I was sitting in the waiting room feeling as if I was having an N.B.D. or Nervous Breakdown. I was wondering if I was losing touch with reality, everyone in the waiting room looked so young and I felt so old. Well retired is better than dead I thought. I wish though I had been told given a warning I don't doubt the professionalism of the Staff of the East Side Clinic I know there are good Doctors there I m just going to miss the Old Fart. I thought we were going to get old together. I was just about ready to give in to all the tests he wanted me to do too. Now I'll probably get some youngster who is going to drive me totally insane with this, that, the other thing, some thirty-year-old, like the 30 year old I saw about 35 or so years ago at the Carrillo Clinic, Doctor Neil Sullivan. I for one am going to miss you, our talks, your true Friendship. Congratulations on your retirement Have a Happy New Life...Here are Your Scanner Reports
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- Gasoline Spill from a Harley Davidson Hazardous situation 630 Garden street.
- Theft investigation ICU at Cottage Hospital.
- Traumatic Injury 4000 Block of Foothill Road unknown type.
- Med call 816 Cacique.- Med call 800 Block of Bond.
- SBPD Looking for a missing white Jag in the 1300 Block of State street.
- Theft of Clothing from 714 State street white Leather Jacket something else.
- Fall victim Broken wrist North Quarantina at Nopolitos.
- Fall victim 600 Block of North La Cumbre.
- McKenzie Park premises check.
- 400 Block of West Ortega Burglary call.
- Med call First Block of West Mission.
- Drunk ready for transport from Cottage Hospital to the Sober Center.
- Theft investigation SB Rescue Mission 535 East Yanonali.
- Suspicious Subject Cliff at Fellowship HMA White shorts, Shirt cruising around suspiciously Reporting Party took a picture Lasts Longer.
- Camper setting up camp 2nd time today in same place he did earlier.
- Drunk Driver parked his Red SUV on the RR Tracks near Amtrak.
- Code 40, Drunk falling down near the kiosk at City Lot 6, falling down bleeding.
- More Mesa Brush Fire.
- Minor injury accident Santa Barbara street at Arrellaga
Scanner Reports, Tuesday
- 459 Audible alarm in the 1800 Block of East Cabrillo
- Gas Leak in the Sideways Inn 114 Highway 246
- 20002pc Vehicle into a ditch 2500 Block of Cliff Drive, driver left the scene
- Checker Unit needed to clear parkers off the 400 Block of Old Coast for construction work that needs to be done.
- Premises check Vera Cruz Park
- Subject found in a back yard gave home owner grief then threw a bottle 2100 Block of Cliff Drive Police caught up with the guy in the 2200 Block of Cliff Drive he gave the police some grief pretty sure he got zapped and wrapped. They requested code 2 Medic's after that
- Report of a man with his pants down in the 3500 Block of Modoc he is wearing blue underwear.
- Suspicious vehicle expired tags a red expedition 27 East Cota.
- Reckless Black Mini Cooper North Bound on Bath from Haley California SPAZ??? 23103pc Reckless Driver.
- Vehicle Accident Patterson overpass unknown if injury.
- 415 Subject in Ralphs 100 Block of East Carrillo throwing cans of food and produce at an employee.
- 415 Subject in the 1800 Block of East Cabrillo Holding onto an MTD Bus with a knife in his hand unknown if he was brandishing it the knife he might have just been holding it
- Premises check 1700 Block of Thomas Ave
- Premises check Alameda Park
- SBPD Deploying a Command Post in DLG Plaza
- Subject disturbing in the 600 Block of State street earlier he had his panties down
- Med call 300 Block of Oliver Road
- 459 Burglary to a vehicle in the 2800 Block of State street.
- Med call Unconscious Subject Southend Motel 6 5500 Block of Carpinteria Ave, Carpinteria.
I sure am tired not getting much sleep with my back injury I hope it gets better soon hurts like hell. I wish Old Age was for Sissies I'd be First in Line....Will Have Fun Enjoy Your Viva La Fiesta I guess all that running around just isn't for me anymore..Oh Well Peter, Molly, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Midnight, Merlin, Shadow, FREDDIE! Maxwell, Lola, PoPo, Tom Cat, Tomicina, Clancy, Tiger, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads One and Two, Poncho, Denny, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan. Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, Ross, Eddie Bambi, Ricky, Bengie, Lafayette. Ted, Mark, Willie, Pat, Mavis, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Debbie, Ken, Mrs. MacArthur,Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY! STOBIE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, John Havlick, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris willing we will see you on Fish Taco FRYday...Later, Roger