Scanner Reports 7-3-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Something I have been noticing while out walking, electrical plates removed from the bottom of street lights, stop lights the wires pulled out in some cases with outlets installed. This is one way that thieves steal electricity to charge up their cell phones and other products which require a charge to work. I have noticed 2 in the past week on Milpas. The stoplight at Highway 101 Southbound Milpas on-ramp is kinda messy, there's another up the street closer to Trader Joes both of them on the Northbound side of the street. The plates are easily removed with a screwdriver the wiring a little more complicated but easily done by someone who knows what they are doing.
Anyway just thought I outta report this it all adds up. I saw an article on Facebook the other day that 15 Children had recently died being left in hot cars. I remember the days when I was a youngster and my mom always left me in the car for hours while she farted around in department stores trying on clothing those cars got really hot. Sometimes I think she was trying to do me in for the insurance. She was telling me the other day she had insurance policies on all us kids, my Little Sister got a hold of hers and cashed it in for 2,000.00 Heeheehee That taught her a thing or two. Don't leave your kids in the car you don't want to lose them or hurt them by frying their brain in the heat I think I turned out ok. Also don't lock your fur babies in your vehicles either leave them at home during the fireworks in the house. Remember what I said about the 4th it's tomorrow I don't want to hear one report of a dog running through the streets, or on the 101, not one. Here are your Scanner Reports
Scanner Reports, Monday
- Assault investigation 242pc at the Library 40 East Anapamu.
- A sleeping transient in the 1400 Block of San Andres.
- East Side Park on Soledad Premises check.
- Chase Palm Park Premises check.
- McKenzie Park premises check.
- A subject in a white Toyota Corolla ran from Checker 6 in the 800 Block of Wentworth near Canon Perdido, HMA You can get in trouble doing this as this person will most likely find out they got his license plate.
- Hidden Valley Park premises check.
- Commercial burglary 500 Block of State street.
- Premises check 325 East Carrillo.
- East Beach Premises check.
- La Mesa Park Premises check.
- 415 Domestic 200 Block of North Milpas street.
- 594pc Graffiti at Kids World and Alice Keck Memorial Gardens.
- Vehicle vs juvenile Stearns Wharf.
- Started out at the 76 Station 200 South Milpas possible 415 Fight or Who Knows What a male with tattoos all over the place including his head yelling that he was a gang member from the East Side punched a customer in the face. (Being right across the street I went out to see what was going on and saw nothing.) A few minutes later more of the same from the subject at Vons on Coast Village Road he was taken down and in custody the victim was at the Bird refuge never found out exactly what happened but was told it was a fight?
- Road Rage involving a large grey truck 3950 State street.
- Male down legs in the street near Marborg 700 Block of Cacique.
- SBPD Officer requesting code 3 (lights and sirens) back up at Ortega Park.
- Male down in the middle of the roadway State and Hitchcock possibly involving a fight.
- Public Drinking on the Cacique Foot Bridge.
- Injury traffic accident vehicle vs bicyclist 2000 Block of State street.
- Lizard in a residence film at 11! Lizard in a residence 5600 Block of Roundtree Lane Ventura County, public assist. I could see these firefighters down on their hands and knees searching for a lizard.-
- Traffic accident highway 101 Northbound just South of Arrellaga.
- 6500 Block of Madrid in I.V. a subject trying to parallel park hit vehicles front and back then finally drove up on the curb hope mommy and daddy has good insurance.
- Topanga Canyon East of the 118 Brush Fire Full response from Ventura County Fire.
- Check the Welfare of a man down Nopal at Mason.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday
- 245pc Assault with a weapon x2 victims 100 Block of North La Cumbre.
- 273.5 Domestic violence 500 Block of West Los Olivos.
- Traffic Accident vehicle rollover Santa Maria Road at Foxen Canyon Road unknown if injury.
- 23152 Drunk Driver 3000 Block of State street weaving going over the double yellows Blue Dodge Truck extended cab dog in the back.
- Structure Fire Response but did not hear if there was a fire 19000 Block of Telegraph Road in Ventura
- Medical Emergency in a white van facing the wrong way in the 2600 Block of Chapala.
- 415pc Subjects behind the Art Museum being disruptive reporting party concerned for children in the area.
- Structure Fire 2500 Block of Michael Place Ventura County.
- Deceased subject in a vehicle Oak Park near the Horse Shoe Pits vehicle 1985 White Toyota Corolla Rest in Peace
- Vehicle vs Pedestrian in the area of Bath street and Carillo.
- Premises check 3600 Block of Modoc near the railroad tracks.
- Premises check McKenzie Park.
- Smoke investigation the Library 40 East Anapamu did not hear anything about a fire there.
- First block of West Canon Perdido smoke odor investigation.
- Threats investigation on Castis Pass.
- Premises check x2 Hidden Valley Park.
- Premises check Vera Cruz Park someone caught doing drugs there.
- 415 Tourist with a grocery cart yelling in front of the Grace apartments in the 3800 Block of State street, refusing to leave.
- Suicide attempt on the West Side overdose.
- Check the welfare of a subject down in the 400 Block of East Islay.
- Check the welfare of a male slumped over in a wheelchair highway 101 Southbound Castillo offramp
- Med Call code blue then 1144pc Death Rest in Peace 2300 Block of Garden possibly in a room of the Garden Academy, or behind it.
- 415pc Transient 405 State street.
- Theft investigation 100 Block of East Guiterrez.
Have a great WEDnesday and a Wonderful 4th of July BE SAFE In all you do...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Midnight, Merlin, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Lola, PoPo, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tomicina, Tiger, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads One and Two, Poncho, Denny Deem, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J. Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Mrs. MacArthur,Pat, Mavis, Mark, Willie, Eddie, Bambi, Bengie, Ricky, Lafayette, Ted, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken, LUCY! STOBIE THE HOBO, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, John Havlick, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you on FRYday. Later, Roger