Scanner Reports 7-29-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
"Society" talks of Human trafficking as if it's a new thing when it's as old as dirt and was even around when I was a kid, maybe not so much here. Where I'm from, that shit went on all the time. I lost a couple of girlfriends who would not do what the pimp wanted them to, one was a 15-Year-old girl. 15 Friggen years old! Just a baby yet a runaway who got conned by a punk who acted as if he cared about her. They all act like that, give you the love you're not getting at home when the grooming is complete you're ready to do anything for that person Because he loves you so much.
I got hooked by a theft ring for a while a guy would turn us on to liquor, weed, drugs, food, and a warm place to sleep. I was a "Lookout" when others were stealing, if someone showed up I'd warn the thieves, create a diversion by throwing a rock at the responders whatever I had to do to get them to chase me instead of noticing what was really going on. One time I got caught and put in Psych hold, I was on LSD at the time they put me in an isolation cell and shot me full of all kinds of drugs. I guess I snitched out the bad guy and his whole operation cause when I got out and went back to the place dude almost murdered me, he pulled out a butcher knife was screaming. I thought I was dead meat. I saw something in the news recently that Law Enforcement busted a child trafficking operation in Oregon where the pimps were getting 5,000 a night selling these kids for sex, that seems like such a low number to me. People have no idea the kinds of things that happen to children especially runaway kids out on the streets and runaway kids have no idea what they are getting into until it happens and they cannot get away. The streets have no conscious and they will kill you. Here are your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Friday:
- Numerous bicyclists on the sidewalks etc 2400 Block of DLV 23103pc reckless Jerks.
- 415 Argument over a vacation rental 400 Block of Los Olas.
- 415 Audible alarm 1400 Block of Chapala.
- Med Call fall victim on the sidewalk on Palermo.
- Female took a Dump on the sidewalk in front of the Art Museum 1100 Block of State street.
- Med call unknown type 1000 Block of CVR.
- 459 Audible alarm 700 Block of Sea Ranch Drive
- Keep the Peace Child Custody 1400 Block of Almond.
- 415 Subject going off DLG at State street.
- Keep the Peace 600 Block of West Cota.-
- 1145pc Suicidal subject in parking lot 10 shoved reporting party.
- SBPD on a group of subjects in the 1200 Block of Liberty.
- Micheltorena and San Andres possible sewage leak coming from a store.
- 20002 Non injury hit and run 100 Block of West Anapamu.
- Structure Fire response 4600 Block of Carpinteria Ave. in Carpinteria small exterior fire.
- 415 Family between 2 Females one Under the Influence she is the one that went to jail 1000 Block of West Valerio.
- Stray Dog left alone at Our Lady of Sorrows Church 21 East Sola last seen sitting on the doorway where the reporting party left him. I hate hearing calls like that they make me cry I could never be a cop.
- Med call for an elderly female down 300 Block of Rancheria.
- 415 Domestic verbal only San Andres at Islay.
- Check the Welfare of a subject laying on the railroad tracks with his pants down State street at Yanonali.
- 415pc One subject threatening to shoot another no gun seen.
- 415 Domestic 600 Block of West Guiterrez male broke things then left before police arrived, of course.
- Non injury accident Bath street at Ortega one driver possibly not licensed.-
- Mother Daughter 415 Mother bleeding injured 3rd floor of the Hilton 633 East Cabrillo.
Scanner Reports, Saturday:
- 20002 Non Injury Hit and Run Modoc at Los Positas Electrical Traffic Box hit traffic cones on live wires Vehicle has major front end damage and was left near by registered in Redondo Beach.
- SBPD On a smoker 100 Block of Nopolitos.
- Subject refusing to leave the men's dorm at the Rescue Mission 535 East Yanonali
- Fall victim 3800 Block of State street
- Med call unknown type 500 Block of West Anapamu.
- 415pc Loud Car Washer 2100 Block of DLV.
- International Driver San Andres at Carrillo was driving against traffic
- Possible overdose male sitting in a chair 100 Block of East Victoria.
- 211 Armed Robbery 900 Block of Chapala weapon used knives unknown exact circumstances only heard arrest part.
- HFA Yelling in Alemada Park 1400 Block of Santa Barbara street.
- Elevator rescue 4 Juveniles stuck on the first floor California Hotel 36 State street.
- Premises check Ben Franklin School 1100 Block of East Montecito.
- 20002 Non injury hit and run suspect red jeep got away.
- Fall victim head injury Santa Barbara Zoo 500 Ninos.
- Med call female down in the rest room at Gaviota Beach.
- 415 Family domestic 900 Block of San Andres.
- 415pc Drunk couple yelling at the staff of the Santa Barbara Shell Fish Company 200 Block of Stearns Wharf.
- Male stung by a Stingray med call womens restroom near the Dolphin Fountain.
- Premises check George Washington School 290 Light House.
- Premises check William McKinley School.
- Suspicious Circumstances woman in vehicle screaming trying to jump out 300 Block of APS I don't know what happened there.
- Unconscious female 400 Block of Por La Mar then possible Burglary suspect not sure what was going on there.
- Premises check John Adams School.
- Fall victim 300 Block of State street Fall victim.
- Vehicle accident into embankment airbags deployed 3500 Block of Highway 154.
- 200 Block of West Valerio 417 Brandishing a knife resident of Sanctuary House was locked out of house by staff as police were responding sounded like he was gone when they arrived staff member had the knife.
Scanner Reports, Sunday:
- 415 At the Hyatt between staff and a customer arguing over the condition of the room 1111 East Cabrillo Blvd.
- 415 Domestic male female yelling for 3 hours 3700 Block of Monterey Pines
- Subject with a broken leg Butterfly beach Harbor Patrol transported him to the Bath House Lot Engine 2 and Medics transported to Cottage Hospital.
- Possible theft of a Dog in the 1800 Block of Mountain Drive, Suspicious circumstances.
- 3700 Block of Gregory Way camper in the bushes.
- Traffic Accident San Benito at Olive Mill.
- Harbor Patrol is on a subject in the Marina 3 Bathrooms
- 23103pc Reckless Brown Honda SUV Unsafe lane changes got off on Carrillo unknown direction after that.
- Suicidal female distraught 600 Block of West Junipero.
- 1145pc Suicidal Female California Hotel 36 State street.
- Lines down 100 Block of Paradise Road.
- Non injury accident possible drunk driver involved 633 East Cabrillo.
- Premises check Adams School.
- Drunk Driver in the restaurant El Pollo Loco Male driver, female passenger, K-9 in truck a white Dodge Ram, Reporting party smelled alcohol on the drivers breath.
- Suspicious circumstances possible theft subject reached in back of a pick up truck and grabbed tools at Arco 231 North Milpas police caught up with the subject in the 1000 Block of East Montecito with a red rake in his hand.
- Premises check Douglas Family Preserve.
- Wires Down 2000 Block of Anacapa.
- Fall Victim 400 Block of East Anapamu.
Will have a great MONday-MONday...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Midnight, Merlin, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tomicina, Tiger, Lola, PoPo, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads, One, and Two, Poncho, Denny, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, RossBengie, Ricky,, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Marty, Cop John, David Cox, Po, Eddie, Bambi, Pat, Mavis, Mark, Willie, Lafayette, Ted, Mrs MacArthur, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, LUCY! STOBIE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, John Havlick, Ernie Banks,Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you on WEDnesday. Later, Roger
Jul 30, 2019 08:25 AM
I love your stories as much as you love your Roger Dodger. You are a piece of work, dude.
Jul 29, 2019 03:12 PM
Hi Rodger, wanted to comment on your scanner report...possible dog theft..Mountain Drive...suspicious...
Was an Estate Manager, in Montecito, years ago...cute dog went missing....Huge reward offered...dog turns up...inside job...
Also, this is happening in L.A., with celebs..
It goes on here all the time...know who is working in your home, yard...put your dog's in the house, when you are at work..don't leave them visible...in your front yard..
Some folks just want to take a cute dog home for the kids...keep them secure...
Jul 29, 2019 04:57 PM
This sounded like a family affair dog napping...I know about the thieves stealing animals for money it pisses me off some people do that greedy bass turds thanks for the info for others...Pimps ought to be wood chipped.
Jul 29, 2019 10:35 AM
Horrible how young kids leave home because of abuse and then get into even more horrific situations. Pimps should be locked up and the keys thrown away.