Scanner Reports 7-24-20
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I was in Rite Aid earlier and I saw a male shoplifting he was in the food section near the juices I saw him put items in his pack and zip it up. I went by the front door waiting for him to get in line but he went right out the door backpack on looking loaded with things. "Yes, I totally snitched his ass out in case you are wondering." They don't stop shoplifters so much anymore. With all of the crazy things going on in our country of late, the opportunists are coming out of the woodwork. you gotta grab what's yours before someone else does. The other day I noticed one of my neighbors trying to film me when I was talking to myself, he wanted to make me famous put me on youtube make me look like an old dumb ass. I can do that myself I don't need any help...I gave him the old Roger look he stopped trying to film me.
This vehicle thief was going 80 mph up State to Mission Street. If someone was walking across the road he would have nailed them, they would be dead. Criminals don't care like the guy in the store stealing, panhandling does not work so well anymore next step is stealing. When he is tossed out of every store in town he will be doing burglaries, then robberies. Crime pays right now people go to jail and a few hours later they are out. As always we have to protect ourselves from others by securing our homes and vehicles arming our homes with alarms if need be arm ourselves to protect our homes and our lives because Criminals don't care if you have been a victim of a violent crime you know what I'm talking about better to be safe than sorry...HERES YOUR SCANNER REPORTS...
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- 415pc in A motel room over a vehicle accident in the 300 Block of West Cabrillo
- Somewheres on Brandon in Goleta near a Eucalyptus Grove there was a transient warming fire that almost got out of control, someone said "If it had there would have been REAL trouble." But it was out and SBSO was responding to talk to the transient.
- Highway one at 135 Vehicle rollover.
- 273.5 Domestic Violence in the garage at the Casino subject left with the female in the vehicle with him someone said it looked like he was strangling her he left in a gray Dodge Charger 2007 registered in Oxnard.
- Vehicle vs Pedestrian 1800 Block of North Broadway.
- 415 Female yelling in the 200 Block of East Victoria.
- Suspicious subject running around behind the Sandpiper Lodge.
- Male trying to flag down vehicles at Calle Real and Camino Del Remido.
- Leaf Blower in the 800 Block of State street
- Someone hanging out in Tri County Produce for hours without shopping.
- Fire alarms no fire on Pueblo 300 Block.
- Suicidal subject on Olive street in a residence
- Suspicious subjects in 2 cars looking for reporting parties brother 200 Block of Pacific Oaks
- Fire alarms 1300 Block of Chapala underground vault fire power outage.
- Subject acting strangely in the 1500 Block of Garden he probably just got done reading Edhat. Neighbor call in for check the welfare.
- Detained shoplifter runs away from Home Depot jumped in his pick up truck and drove away though he got pulled over on Hollister.
- Guy Panhandling and Exposing himself 200 Block of South Milpas
- 417pc Knife, Subject said he pulled a knife on a subject after the subject threatened him with a chainsaw 500 Block of West Sola.
- Med call 2400 Block of Castillo.
- Hazardous investigation 400 Block of North Milpas.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- Naked Male in a wheelchair outside Starbucks 1046 CVR.
- Traffic Stop 500 Block of San Roque white Toyota Sedan.
- 1145 South Victoria Ave Ventura, 242pc Assault.
- Vehicle pursuit 80 plus mph State from Micheltorena down Mission stolen vehicle last seen 2300 Block of Calle Real 2019 Infinity.
- Medical call 1700 Block of Grand Ave.
- Traffic Accident 400 Block of Hitchcock.
- 415pc Subject with employees 700 Block of Chapala.
- 415 Transient at Starbucks 1046 CVR.
- Check the Welfare Hollister at Storke WMA in his late 20's was wandering around in the street.
- South Blosser at West Sonya Lane traffic accident.
- Possible structure fire 5600 Block of Casitas Pass.
- Engine 71 Out of service mechanical problems.
- Highway 246 at Swinney Road traffic accident infant in one vehicle 2 babies in the other.
- Check the Welfare of a male crumbled on the ground Calle Real at Old Mill Roads
- Medical call 3881 Via Lucero.
- Loose Horse heading South from Earl Warren showgrounds.
- State and Carillo code 40 male drunk, walking North with a black pit bull.
- Dog Abuse report Ralphs parking lot male kicking a dog, male driving a grey Ford Explorer with left front end damage there was a female in the passanger seat.-
- 10851 Stolen vehicle recovered 131 Castillo.
- 2700 Block of DLV 459pc audible alarm.
Peter, Molly, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Midnight, Merlin, Lola, PoPo, Tom Cat, Tomicina, Tiger, Clancy, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Liza, Zoey, Tiny, Andy, FISH HEADS ONE, TWO, AND THREE, Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi, Lafayette, Ted, Mark, Willie, Pat, Mavis, Bengie, Ricky, Mrs. MacArthur, Auntie Helen, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Firefighter Robert, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Roger, Father Zimmerman, Joseph, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Kona, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Little Mac, Lucky, Tom Petty, John Prime, Rich Mullins, Charley Bukowski, Bill, John, Marianne, and Chris willing we will pee you on MONday-MONday..Later, Roger