Scanner Reports 7-20-20
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I just signed a petition to require a store to require everyone who goes in it to wear masks. It's Sprouts. I was really looking forward to shopping there now I'm not so sure. I won't go to a place that doesn't require people to wear protection. I know others don't believe that the virus exists still others don't give a shit but I do and many businesses require that everyone entering their business whether it be an employee or customer wear a mask. I can see some places not requiring it but not a place where food is sold. I guess if they don't require it I'll stick with Trader Joes and Tri-County Produce better to be safe than sorry. I don't like people getting close to me anymore this virus has made me cautious. One day I was standing in line at the bank it was kind of a long line and I was social distancing 6 feet from the person in front of me but noticed the guy behind me was not only not wearing a mask he was a foot or so from my backside so I turned around and introduced myself. He looked at me real weird when I said "Hello I'm Roger" smiling looking at him he said nothing then I added " I just think we ought to know each other before you get close to me like this." His face turned Red and he took several steps back moving the rest of the line back. I have heard several calls of people coughing or spitting in other people's faces. I know the spitting is considered assault, I'm not so sure about the coughing. I hope no one does that to me, I'd hate to have someone arrested but I would not hesitate to sign a complaint to do so. I respect others as they respect me. It really sucks that in just a matter of months our whole world has changed with a horrible virus changing the way many people live than on top of that our country is split with hostility all around I keep to myself most days and treat others the way I'd like to be treated. It is what it is...HERE are YOUR SCANNER REPORTS...
Scanner Reports, Friday:
- 459pc Vehicle suspects off Cathedral Oaks doing their dirty deeds at 5:30am when discovered the subjects HMA's dove away in a loud vehicle. I missed the cross street they got away this time. Brown at Bettervia in Santa Maria vehicle accident.
- Prowler dark skinned long dark hair beard driving an early 2000 Jeep..... 3200 Calle Granda, San Roque neighborhood followed by a PD officer and ditched him out of the neighborhood. discovered on State street failure to yield he got away for now 5:38am. If he goes back to that neighborhood he is a Dummy.
- Premises check Milpas and Cacique UNDERPANTS.
- Premise check DLG Plaza
- 200 South Milpas Asshole customer threw coffee on employee at Circle K.
- SBSO was driving around the Northern part of Santa Barbara County looking for a Homicidal Suicidal subject with a shotgun in his vehicle. He threatened his family pretty sure they found him by now
- Premises check East Side Park.
- Check the Welfare of a female slumped over the wheel of a blue Ford Explored in the 800 Block of East Victoria.
- Chicken Coop on Fire 2900 Block of Tepusquet Road, never heard what happened to the chickens
- White couple in their 60's Assaulting each other in the 100 Block of East Sola
- SBPD Assist with a 5150 Hold walking Northbound on Bath from his social worker from the 800 Block I stink it was.
- Medical Call at East Side Park
- Icky Stalker Female saw a guy on Facebook she had not seen since High School contacted him. Now he will not leave her alone shows up at her work is becoming threatening only been a week. Santa Barbara County Sheriff call undisclosed location.
- Dog Bite Mockingbird Lane.
- Med call 1700 Block of State street.
- Unknown type 415 Domestic in the 300 Block of West Pedregosa.
- Fall victim Medical call Salsipuedes at Cota.
- Dumpster Fire 5700 Block of Hollister.
- 288pc Investigation Child Molestation at the Station SBSO.
- Food on the BBQ heavy smoke mistook for a structure fire 7-11 Ellwood 7400 Block of Hollister.
- Never found out what the guy sitting on the corner of Hot Springs East Mountain Drive covered in Blood was all about.
- 415 Domestic and Assault 3800 Block of Marianna Way.
- Med Call with PD response at MTD Subject on the bus came in from I.V. Where he had been 242ed Assaulted.
Scanner Reports, Saturday:
- 415 Domestic Male punching a female in the face in front of the cemetery on Channel Drive police responded code 3 but they were gone White couple silver sedan.
- 10851 on Los Lomas the Son has returned with Mommys car and is sitting in the driveway in the car. Too bad he does not know the cops are coming.
- Female banging on the window at PATH 816 Cacique.
- West Sola off San Andres a grey Honda sedan hit and ran 2 parked vehicles and was last seen Southbound on San Andres.
- Suspicious subjects looking in cars in the 900 Block of Castillo 2 HMA's.
- Check the Welfare of a subject at Spud on my nuts 222 West Carrillo.
- 10851 Investigation Vehicle theft North Quarantina.
- 415 Over a traffic accident in a parking lot 2800 Block of DLV.
- 415pc Yeller on Stearns Wharf wearing a black cap WMA.
- 3Rd Street in Solvang 242pc.
- Medical at the Jail code 2.
- Domestic Violence 15 Chapala Street at the Villa Rosa male left seen last seen Eastbound on Mason Street in a older tan Toyota SUV, HMA.
- East Figueroa at State street non injury traffic accident fluid spill from vehicle engine 71 Response for non chemical Hazmat clean up.
- 4870 Calle Real Extended Stay 5150.
- Then something weird One dog injured another running around in back owner of the dogs responding from Oxnard, and Animal Control. I am not sure what the call was all about or if they were connected but it sounded like it. I hope the dogs are ok.
- 415 Landlord Tenant 242pc Assault 500 Block of West Ortega.
- Medical call 3800 Block of State street.
- Traffic Accident 600 Block of Enos in Santa Maria.
- Traffic Accident Arrellaga at Chapala.
- Smoke investigation Highway 101 Southbound at Turnpike.
- Med call 200 Block of Morada Lane.
Scanner Reports, Sunday:
- 594pc Computer patient discharged from Cottager ED Damages computer on the way out.
- 101 Northbound at Los Carneros vehicle accident.
- 1144, Death in a residence in Lompoc Rest in Peace.
- Eastside Park premises check.
- 415 Domestic 500 Block of Brinkerhoff.
- Indecent exposure male with pants down 1100 Block of State street advertising cocktail dogs for sale.
- Medical call Lake Cachuma.
- 415pc Transient at McDonalds 1213 State street Business as Usual.
- Fall victim on Thornberg.
- Premises check Bohnett Park.
- Med call 3800 Block of Via Lucero.
- Premises check 300 Block of Bath street.
- 415pc 600 Block of Delmonte street Neighbor threatening toward another neighbor
- 1000 Block of Casitas Pass 415pc at a Laundromat.
- Storke and Hollister vehicle accident.
- Vehicle 459pc Macys Parking lot suspects 2 HMAs in a blue Chrysler minivan. Double violation of restraining order 1600 Block of Cliff Drive.
- Medical aide 29 East Cabrillo.
- Rape investigation East Side.
- Suspicious subject in a vehicle 500 Block of East Haley with paper plates for tags sounds like he is ready to BBQ.
- Juvenile locked in a vehicle 1000 Block of Laguna street SBPD on scene. Fire department responding.
So I saw an article in the New Yorker about a guy who drove cross Country asking people about wearing a mask. From what I read many people are against doing it. Stay away from me and I'll stay away from you. There is a phony medical card going around from the DOJ stating that some people don't have to wear a mask for health reasons, the DOJ say the cards are fake. Of all the incidents over not wearing a mask, I found the one in Florida where the idiot was screaming at the elderly woman in CostCo, the weirdest. He was totally growling at her that he felt threatened. It was discovered later that he was carrying a concealed gun. I guess he was going to shoot her if she did not back off, what a Wussy.
Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Lola, PoPo, Tom Cat, Tomicina, Tiger, Clancy, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Liza, Zoey, Tiny, Andy, FISH HEADS ONE, TWO, AND THREE, Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi, Lafayette, Ted, Mark, Willie, Mrs. MacArthur, Auntie Helen, Pat, Mavis, Bengie, Ricky, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Firefighter Robert, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Roger, Father Zimmerman, Joseph, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Kona, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Ernie, Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, John Prime, Tom Petty, Rich Mullins, Charley Bukowski, Lucky, Little Mac, Bill, John, Marianne, and Chris Willing we will see you on MONday-MONday. Later, Roger