Scanner Reports 7-17-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Looking at Facebook the other day I saw the notice of a new toy to battle Protesters that my cousins Husband posted: "Just when you thought it was safe to be an Asshole" it said over the picture of a 12 Gauge tazer gun. Then it says, "12 Gauge tazer rounds (which look alot like old TV tubes)- The next Dumb Ass Riot will be Awesome". I have always hated the word Awesome and now I hate it more. When I see things like this I look at the Facebook pages at the people commenting and ask them whether or not they have ever been shot before, or stabbed? Whether or not they have any scars? Whether or not they have been in the Military or are a Peace officer in many cases I find people who want to shoot protesters to be "Born with a silver-spooned little punks that never got a spanking in their lives." Computer Game Veterans,5150's... Neither have they spent a day in the military or are law enforcement. My cousins Husband has been through the ringer pretty much and he is a great person though we don't see eye to eye on politics. I'm pretty much a lefty that doesn't take a lot of crap, he is far right. I do not believe in shooting people who protest even if they do not agree with me and I would not shoot anyone unless I felt like I needed to if they were attacking me but I'm so against it I might just accept my fate and go hang out with Belinda and the Kitties on the other side, I'm too old to play Army Boy anyway.
I had another cousin up in Salinas who wanted to run over protesters in the streets because they might be blocking the road, he was born with a golden spoon up his hiney and we no longer speak. These so called men who slobber at the mouth fantasizing about killing protesters who are just protesting and not committing acts of violence are punks in the Book of Roger. With this in my mind I watched the TV version of the movie Platoon by Oliver Stone who dropped out of college and joined the Army during the Vietnam War telling the powers that were he wanted to go into Combat, he went too, after watching the movie. I remembered this kid in Newhouse December the 28th, 1980 who drank a gallon of cheap wine out by his car pulled out a .12 Gauge opened the trunk of his 69 Ford Falcon braced it against the short trunk held it to his chest reached for the trigger pulling it and blew a perfect hole through the front of his chest. 23 Years old I remember looking at him on the ground and all the blood, though I always thought it was suicide others said it was questionable. A strange memory almost 40 years ago I did not lose any sleep but the very next weekend me and my roommate took a weekend pass smoked a lot of green, went to the breakwater ate raw shrimp with tabasco, then shot pool in the bottom floor of the California Hotel which I believe now is a parking lot everyone argues over. I liked the Old California Hotel better and the pool tables...I don't like all the conflict in our country today if there was a physical conflict between sides no one would win as in most wars there would be those left to pick up and start over again it does not make sense to me. Here are your Scanner Reports...
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- 100 Block of Los Aquaries, Med Call.
- 7am Checker Unit needed to assist removal of vehicles in a construction zone 400 Block of Old Coast Highway.
- 459 Burglary alarm no crime First Block of East Anapamu.
- Traffic Stop Cabrillo at Milpas, Black Honda Civic.
- Rollover accident major injuries highway 101 Southbound just North of Los Alamos.
- Male dressed in all black smoking meth on the top level of city lot 2, 900 Block of Chapala.
- Threats investigation 500 Block of Bath street.
- Med Call seizures 100 Block of East Haley.
- Transient rolling around inside of a tent Oakpark Lane at Juinipero, maybe he wasn't alone.
- Theft of Jewelry Alpha Thrift store in the 700 Block of North Milpas thief in near by restaurant.
- Check the Welfare of a man in a wheelchair with an open wound on his leg at McKenzie Park, that is when you know your in Hell. Homeless in a wheelchair with open wounds Thank You whoever called and to the responders who showed up.
- 415 Domestic idiot who would not give his girlfriend her keys back I hope she dumped him at the Habit 216 South Milpas.
- Premises check Plaza Del Mar.
- Female down 1207 State street check the welfare.
- 415 Family 700 Block of West Victoria.
- 20002 Non injury hit and run investigation 100 Block of North Hope.
- Another premises check Plaza Del Mar.
- 242 Assault investigation at the police station.
- Check the Welfare of a female juvenile crying in the 800 Block of Laguna.
- 484 Theft from Random in the 400 Block of State WMA, Bald running South on State street.
- Fall victim head injury Via Caradad 4200 Block of Pozo Circle.
- 1500 Block of Mission Drive in Solvang Vehicle vs Pedestrian injury accident.
- 500 Block of West Victoria 459 Burglary to a vehicle.
- 100 Block of Sandsbury stack of wood on fire in a back yard.
- Shoplifter in custody Macys 3805 State street.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- 3 Future Stooges juveniles on the roof of the portables at McKinley school throwing balls up a ramp, mischief I think this call was actually from Monday not sure either way the rest are TUESday calls.
- Med call possible broken leg 2500 Borton Drive.
- 459 Audible 700 Block of State street.
- 415 Transient at Starbucks 1000 Block of CVR Asked not to come back but hanging out in the front.
- Premises check 1100 Block of State street.
- Naked male camping starting a camp fire to sing around as he spanks his Monkey on the Mesa.
- 70 Year old Female 374ing on the West Side near Villa, 374pc is going potty.
- Premises check City lot 11.
- Premises check Skaters Point 100 Block of East Cabrillo.
- Premises check Tennis Courts at Pershing Park.
- Highway 166, at Highway 101 Riverbed vegetation fire.
- 3 Vehicle accident possible injuries Highway 101 North at Patterson.
- Gasoline spill down the drain Chevron 115 South La Cumbre.
- 242 Assault investigation at Cottage Hospital.
- 242 Investigation 4200 Block of Pozo Circle victim reporting it from somewheres in Santa Barbara.
- 5150 Transient female yelling 295 Meigs Road at La Mesa Park Officer requested code 3 back up.
- A subject was picked up on a felony warrant in the 100 Block of South Alisos.
- Panhandler 201 South Milpas guess where he went? With the police arrested hopefully for trespassing Good Thanks SBPD.
- 415 Domestic Mother Daughter 700 Block of West Arrellaga.
- Non injury accident involving a city vehicle Micheltorena at Olive streets.
- 415 Transient female was talking smack with someone then planted herself in a garden laying in it in the 2900 Block of DLV. These people plant themselves and more show up it's like Children of the Corn or something.
Anyway That is all outta me for now I have a herniated Disc hurts like hell cannot sit down stand up, sleep very long it really sucks I'm sure some of you have had it on top of that I have a cold it really sucks when it's hot and you have a cold the sun blinds your eyes making you cry and you sneeze alot...Oh well it is what it is. Have a great WEDnesday...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Midnight, Merlin, Maxwell, Lola, PoPo, Tom Cat, Shadow, Freddie, Clancy, Tiger, Tomicina, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads One, and Two. Poncho, Denny, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Eddie, Bambi, Ricky, Bengie, Lafayette, Ted, Mark, Willie, Pat, Mavis, Mrs. MacArthur, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY! STOBIE THE HOBO and KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Tom Petty, and Chris willing we will see you on FRYday. Later, Roger
Jul 18, 2019 03:05 PM
Jul 18, 2019 08:53 AM
Roger, that was an excellent piece! Thanks for sharing your experience