Scanner Reports 7-12-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
My prowler from the other morning dumped what looked like a glass window around the corner the other day. I found it yesterday by Lillys. It wasn't a window after all but the glass from an end table, it wasn't very big either, 18x18 inches or so. I have to go around to all the neighbors and ask if its there's now. My prowler was a female, late 40's early 50's, blondish brown hair with dark roots very curly, not long, wearing a long "North Face" type jacket bright orange, with long charcoal sleeves, multi-colored socks, did not notice her slacks, or shoes. I really don't think she was homeless maybe one of those people who walks peoples properties and takes things lying around. Ya know a thief. Anyway I don't want her I'm just letting you all know about her in case she shows up on your property.
Sometimes the neighbors and I put things outside we don't want in hopes some idiot comes along and steals it. For those of you who cruise around doing that thinking your Slick, Ha! Something along the Police leaving things behind 1996 or thereabouts a Police Officer left his Motorola radio on the counter at Taffys Pizza. I was watching, he was with a pretty gal so I don't think he was missing that radio at all. I was playing Pac Man at one of those tabletop video games they used to have in there, anyway I got up grabbed the radio walked out the door down the street looked back laughed thought it was gonna be real funny when he figured out his radio was missing. Turned around went back walked up to him said, "You owe me" gave him his radio got my pizza and split. I just could not bring myself to take that cops radio. I never collected, as far as I know, I got a few breaks back then when I was drinking and getting in trouble so maybe I did, I don't know when I got drunk I was out of my mind half of the time. My back is still hurting got that lower back crap going on where you can walk a few feet then agony. I walked to Trader Joes on WEDnesday morning every few feet I had to rest by leaning against a tree it hurt so bad. I wish it would get better but it's always something Oh well Here is your Scanner Reports..
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- Possible 242 Assault at Oak Cottages 1800 Block of DLV.
- Premises check McKenzie Park
- Probation check 816 Cacique.
- Premise check Dwight Murphy Park.
- Supervisor requested on a call 340 West Carrillo possible traffic stop
- Burglary investigation First block of West Figueroa.
- Female screaming in someones yard 300 Block of North Milpas street.
- Vehicle burglary 900 Block of Chapala City parking lot 2.
- Check the Welfare of someone on a bench in the first block of Garden street
- Fall victim 200 Block of West Constance.
- Vehicle over the side West Camino Cielo at Kinevan.
- Fire reported Olive Mill at Spring street near the tracks Montecito Fire searched the tracks all the way to Santa Barbara found no fire.
- Assist male officers on a search of a female suspect female officer requested 1200 Block of Mantu.
- Code 36- Frank felony warrant Los Positas on ramp at highway 101.
- Adult male tried to pick up juvenile female 225 East Haley near Garden street in front of her Mother
- Campers on the sidewalk Palm at Laguna.
- Semi responsive patient at Ledbetter could have been in the water Harbor Patrol was transporting him to the Launch ramp for the Fire department and Medics when he became responsive and uncooperative leaving the scene SBPD responded to assist.
- Premises check Bohnett Park.
- Med call Butterfly Beach Search and Rescue request.
- Traffic Accident 3000 Block of DLV near Trader Joes.
- Med call Allergic reaction Ventura County Jail.
- 484 Petty Theft wallet taken YMCA 36 Hitchcock victim traced the stolen wallet to a vehicle parked in the parking lot.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- Panhandler 201 South Milpas snitched out told to leave.
- Probation check 200 Block of Lee Drive.
- Unconscious male in a white jeep 34 West Calle Crespas med call.
- Probation check 1500 Block of West Carrillo.
- Med call Cafeteria of SBCC Seizures.
- Premises check 300 Block of Laguna.
- Premises check 300 Block of Bath on the RRTracks.
- Premises check McKenzie Park.
- Highway 101 Northbound at Bath street encampment subjects stealing items from a near by resident.
- Suspicious subject in the 500 Block of Tallant road in a silver mini van.
- Premises check Laguna at Palm Ave.
- The campers are taking over there.
- 20002 Non injury hit and run Garden at Victoria green Honda is the bad guy.
- Vehicle parked on Calle Crespas West Side heavy foot traffic possible drug sales.
- Premises check Highway 101 Northbound at Milpas street.
- Anacapa at Sola med call.
- Med call Sleepy Hollow Inn 500 Block of Highway 246 subject passed out but breathing.
- Check the welfare of a male in the 200 Block of East Haley called a medical building and threatened to kill everyone there threats on Social Media.
- Vehicle rollover highway 101 Northbound at Padero non injury.
- Ill subject 35 South Milpas at the Cash Register.
- Brush fire Happy Camp Road at Broadway Road near the Rustic golf course in Moorpark.
Someone asked me in the comment section why I don't like Trump and Pence "They are not bothering you are they?" They asked...There are many reasons why I don't like then too many to post here. Have a wonderful weekend....Peter, Molly, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Midnight, Merlin, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tiger, Tomicina, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Lola, PoPo,, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads, One, and Two, Poncho, Denny, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Eddie, Bambi, Pat, Mavis, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Mark, Willie, Lafayette, Ted, Bengie, Ricky, Mrs. MacArthur, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY! STOBIE THE HOBO, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, John Havlick, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris willing we will see you on MONday-MONday. Later, Roger