Scanner Reports 7-11-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
A strange sight in the Milpas UNDERPANTS on MONday. I heard there was a 415 Domestic there earlier in the day, just one ear and out the other, I hear them all the time. Later on in the afternoon I had to go to Rite Aide, walking through almost all the way to the end was this scene, on the North sidewalk and street, of items thrown all over the place. Shoes, clothing, coolers, there was a sleeping bag with a man crashed on it, a woman sitting hear by doing sometype of art work on a big piece of wood. She gave me a God Awlful Dirty look I must have looked kinda shocked at the scene that resembled more like the inside of an apartment than an underpass with a public sidewalk. There was broken glass all over the street and bicycle lane in front of this scene. I almost expected the male to suddenly sit up and start yelling "Stella!!!" On TUESday I walked by, they were gone but alot of the stuff was still there including part of a bucket of white paint? The glass had been cleaned up a bit too but there was a sheet with what looked like dried barf drapped over one of the Milpas cornstalk poles at the entrance to the underpass on the NorthSide and off course empty liquor bottles all over the place. One of the Guys at Car Stereo Guys said there were two grocery carts loaded with mostly used household items on the side of their business he found when he got to work Monday morning. People go on Drunks and leave all kinds of stuff behind, kinda sad when people do that like they are giving up.
Ever watch some of the regular TV Shows on TV? I don't have cable anymore just one of those boxes picks up a few channels mostly all you see are Cop shows, Medical shows, Reality shows. Ever watch the Medical Show Code Black? Wednesday nights on KCOY a local star is on the show I just can't seem to remember his name Rob something. Rob Lowe I'm kidding, anyway in the preview for the show Rob's character freaks out and gets committed to a 72 Hour Psyche hold I just cannot wait to see that. I just thought I'd tell you all about it.
I heard Rite Aide 35 South Milpas got hit again MONday night that just happened last month and the burglars were caught someone told me a huge theft ring was involved in the drug store burglaries all they go for are the drugs. I don't know what I'd steal if I broke into Rite Aide but it would not be the drugs. I might take the ATM Machine somehow, maybe some Ice Cream, some cold drinks, Potatoe chips, cigarettes, booze, incense, ramen, some wipes maybe they are kind of expensive. I'd open up my own Drug Store down on the corner minus the drugs. What would you steal if you broke into Rite Aide? Here are your scanner reports.
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- Suicide in North County.
- Premise check Mesa Steps.
- Fire flaring up in a spot near a house in Goleta Holiday Fire
- Vehicle vs Fire hydrant Trigo at Embacacdero Del Norte business flooding.
- Check the Welfare of a Man Down 100 Block of West Calle Crespis.
- 415 Domestic near the bathrooms at Kids World.
- Med call unconscious male First Block of East Sola
- Milpas UNDERPANTS 415 Domestic.
- 242 Assault video pick up at MTD.
- 242 800 Block of State White couple with Pit Bull assaulted a subject police caught up with them up the street.
- Homeless subjects going through trash bins 2nd level parking garage 900 Block of State street.
- 2410 Fletcher Medical building 415 Domestic male yelling at a female with a kid on the 3rd floor.
- Grand Theft of a wallet in the 400 Block of North Milpas.
- Report of a fire 101 Southbound Patterson off ramp.
- Hit and run investigation Cottage ER Suspect driving a gold Infinity provided false information to the victim who is in the ER.
- "Tagger" Doing graffiti art Highway 101 Northbound Arrellaga offramp.
- Door found propped open La Cumbre Junior High early evening, on Modoc.
- 415 Subject threatening to beat up girlfriends brother First Block of East Constance then he went in the backyard and threatened to kill everyone, he was wearing a green shirt
- Area check for a Suicidal subject from LA who might be in Santa Barbara Cemetery.
- Traffic Accident Glen Annie at Cathedral Oaks motorcyclist vs Bicyclist.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- SBPD On a subject at Ortega Park.
- Wanted subject in the 400 Block of West Mission.
- Possible 10851 Stolen Vehicle in the 900 Block of Maple.
- First Block of Butterfly Lane Fire Alarms no fire.
- 415 Dogs and Neighbors 300 Block of Mesa Lane.
- Code 40 at Cottage ER Ready for the Sober Center.
- Wanted subject Alemada Park Anacapa side.
- Female trapped to her waist in the sand Cabrillo at Garden streets but on the beach.
- 20002 Non injury hit and run 900 Block of Chapala female in a brown Cadillac hit and ran an MTD Bus.
- "Yeller"1600 Block of Bath 415 Room mates.
- Sucidal subject in the 300 Block of West Carrillo.
- 459 Burglary overnight commercial Rite Aide 35 South Milpas.
- 415 Female refusing to leave the parking lot of Alpha Thrift 5600 Block of Hollister.
- Road Rage in the Garden street Underpass black van flashing his lights off and on.
- Check the welfare of a male subject down near Jack in the Box in the 3700 Block of State street.
- Aggressive subject taking a shower in the Kids World bathroom.
- Vehicle accident Highway 101 Patterson Southbound Onramp.
- Minor injury accident highway 150 at 101 Southbound.
- Small center divider brush fire near Nojoqui Summit.
- Found Property at SBCC see Security.
Will that is all out of me for now Have a Wonderful Hump Day...Peter, Belinda,Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Clancy, Thomicina, Tom Cat, Tiger, Midnight, Merlin, Lola, Poncho, Jerry, Fish Head One, Jonathan, C.J. Walter, Fred, Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, David Cox, Poe, Marty, Cop John, Bengy, Ricky, Pat, Mavis, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY, Debbie, Ken, John Hancock, Micky Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty and Chris Willing we will pee you on FRYday. Later, Roger