Scanner Reports 6-7-17
I hate bullies. Those are the one type of people I really hate. They say it's not good to hate anyone, it's not the Christian way. Yeah well, thy blessed Christian way seems to have gone to Hell. More openly recently. The so called Christians were undercover before but now since there are so many they are not afraid to come out of their shells so to speak. I used to be afraid of bullies, but not anymore. Someone might say "You’re afraid? You’re 6'6, 318 pounds." My bullies ganged up on me. It wasn't one or two it was a group. There are groups now. They are not bullying me so much, others are being bullied and I'm being reminded of those good old days. So I'm voicing my opinion about it because that is what I do. It is making me very sensitive and angry toward some people. I just saw this video of a bunch of young punks punching a mentally challenged kid. That was how I used to get it too. I just wanted friends. They just wanted to pound on me. Now I'm seeing it happening to others and it's making me angry. That is just the way it goes. I guess all part of life, been going on a thousand years, will be going on a thousand more. Some of those bullied folks will grow up and kill others, or have kids and beat them. Around and round it goes over and over again.
Scanner Roni reports, Monday:
- Check the welfare at Davenport and Pacific Oaks. Of what they did not say.
- Be on the lookout for a trash picker at the post office, 3345 State Street. White male in his 50's carrying a bag of clothing.
- Female with a dog blocking the sidewalk in the 400 block of State Street.
- Mary 3 on a traffic stop in the 1500 block of DLV.
- Drunk, 800 block of North Milpas, medics.
- Female passed out near the dumpster at 7-11 in the 3400 block of State Street.
- Medical call for seizures at 816 Cacique; the shelter.
- Interrupted burglary, 300 block of West Islay. Scum bag, a juvenile, got away for now.
- Theft of clothing, shoplifting, first block of East Cota.
- Goleta Beach suspicious circumstances, subject found a bone buried in the sand near lifeguard Tower One and thinks the bone is human.
- Juveniles in a white pickup truck on the 900 block of San Carlos, with six juveniles in the bed, driving reckless and running stop signs.
- SBCC Security on reckless juvenile skateboarders; twice on Monday.
- Domestic, first block of Los Patos Way, male kicking female’s car.
- Some jerk was threatening to kill someone’s daughter if the person did not give him some money. Did not hear the location other than county.
- 100 block of South Hope, suspicious circumstances and funny money.
- Unknown type medical call, Motel 6, 10007 East Main.
- Medical call for a female fall victim at The Californian in the 2200 block of DLV.
- Theft investigation, lobby of the PD, downtown.
- Domestic, 100 block of La Sumida Gardens.
- Suicidal subject, 100 block of East Haley.
- Out of control son throwing items, 700 block of East Haley.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- There was a Brush Fire first thing this morning at Los Patos and Highway 101. It was around 5:30 or so. It was the 2nd time in 24 hours that the Fire Department responded to a fire at that location.
- Medical call at the Casino for an unconscious subject.
- About 15 minutes after Engine 2 fire personnel got back to their station, there was a medical call for seizures at Casa Esperanza across the street.
- SBSO was on a call with a Code 33, emergency transmissions only. Did not hear the beginning so I don't know where they were, but heard this: Code 4, two shotguns seized. One detained, control 30. So I guess there is a couple guns they don't have to buy back.
- Cell phone theft investigation at the 76 Station, 200 South Milpas.
- Cell phone theft from CVS, 300 block of North Milpas, a Trac phone last seen eastbound on Gutierrez. I just bought one of those old school for an Old Schooler phones.
- Homeless Subject spitting on customers on Milpas.
- Suspicious circumstances unknown type secret, 600 block of Pilgrim Terrace Drive.
- Felony hit and run, subject was injured victim, went to the police station to report the crime which occurred at Anapamu and Chapala. Medics responded there, the victim had lower body pain.
- Medical call, 200 block of Castillo.
- Drunk in a pile near Amtrak, 209 State Street. I did not hear what he was in a pile of. I have come to in a few piles myself.
- 45 year old female flagging down drivers, telling them her boyfriend was after her, on the Mesa.
- Vehicle theft investigation in the 200 block of West Micheltorena.
- 200 block of Oceano, burglary to a vehicle.
- Death in a residence in Goleta.
- Juvenile out of control, hitting his mother, on the West Side. Police know where exactly.
- Ill subject medical call, 3100 block Highway 246.
- Traffic accident, Islay at State Street, unknown if injury.
- Injury accident Las Positas at Modoc.
Will dat is all outta me for now. Have a Happy Wednesday. Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Clancy, Poncho, Jerry, Rambo, Sherry, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Walter, Fred, Cory, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Stan, Carl, Kent, Elmo, Isabelle and Jerry, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, and Chris willing, we will see you on FRYday. Later, Roger
Jun 07, 2017 12:27 PM
Boo to bullies! Good for you Rodger
Jun 08, 2017 09:46 AM
I agree, Roger, bullies are as bad as it gets. They are cowards and somehow feel when they bully they are big wheels instead of actually little spokes. Unfortunately, schools don't do enough to protect the bullied students.
Jun 08, 2017 03:15 PM
I missed you Flicka Thank You GCAMP...I wonder where Yin Yang is?