Scanner Reports 6-29-20
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I read the other day that 9 employees of the County Jail and 3 Inmates had the Covid-19 virus. This is one of the reasons there is the release of non-violent, and low-level pretrial detainees, those with expiring jail sentences to decrease overcrowding in Jail. Zero bail on misdemeanors. We have to keep our criminals healthy, after all, there is a reason they exist, if it wasn't for them there would be no need for the police. I'd rather we have the police and no criminals. I have read a lot of stuff on the internet some people calling for "Firing all the police and letting everyone out of prison." That would be fun huh? I never thought I would see all the weird shit that is going on in our country today but here it is. I'm staying in my shack you guys can work it all out...HERE are YOUR SCANNER REPORTS.
Scanner Reports, Friday:
- Subject fishing in the middle of the lake at Rancho Goleta Mobil Home Park, 945 Ward Drive I heard there was some good fishing there
- Arson a subject lit a vegetation Fire between Los Carones and Storke on Cathedral Oaks and he was caught rightaway
- Overdose 7600 Block of Hollister.
- Probation check 200 Block of West Haley.
- One neighbor called the police on another person coughing in their home I'm not saying where.
- Camper at 324 State street cutting fruit with a knife, I cut fruit too but not with a knife that would hurt.
- Probation check 2100 Block of Bath street.
- Over on Coast Village Road in the 1000 Block someone called the police on a female who picked up a piece of paper that was on the ground.
- Check the Welfare of a "Yeller" in an apartment area of Dearborne and Hollister.
- Theft on Willow Springs Lane WMA, Slender blond hair, young,
- Med call 300 Block of East Micheltorena.
- 415pc Customer yelling at employees 2980 State street-
- 415pc "Yeller" 900 Block of East Yanonali.
- Drunk drinking wine in his car at Albertsons in the 5800 Block of Calle Real.
- 242pc Cottage residential care 316 West Montecito.
- Vehicle on the railroad tracks Corona Del Mar Union Pacific was notified car moved.
- 5150pc Subject at SMHS 4750 Hollister transport.
- Suspicious circumstances Blue Skies Mobil Home park someone heard what sounded like a male crying that he was being raped that is what it sounded like to me.
- Anapamu at San Andres vehicle vs bicycle non injury.
- 415pc Female vs the Manager of Arnoldis over the female paying for her food with a counterfeit bill
Scanner Reports, Saturday:
- Medical call for a subject fished out of the ocean by the Harbor Patrol they did not know how long he had been in the water before they got him out 132 Harbor Way
- Medical call with S.O. Response 500 Block of Pine.
- 2 Transients on the roof patio refusing to leave at Hotel Milo 200 Block of West Cabrillo since they are being bad I'm calling them transients.
- Minor injury accident Nopal at Mason vehicle vs bicyclist.
- 415 Domestic ex boy fiend went to former girl friends house and took things 600 Block of Eucalyptus.
- Burglary to a vehicle 800 Block of East Foster.
- Vandalism online report 900 Block of East Mountain.
- Ill male in the back of the county Admin parking lot 105 East Anapamu
- Medical call with P.D. Response 900 Block of West Mission
- Vandalism suspect sitting to the front of Mi Fiesta Liquior spotted by a victim requesting PD. 800 Block of Milpas street.
- Guy draining his Lizard in the MILPAS UNDERPANTS.
- Medical call Salvation Army 423 Chapala.
- Medical Call PATH 816 Cacique Rest in Peace.
- Medical call at the County Jail 4436 Calle Real.
- Code 40 drunk drown in front of Rite Aide 825 State street.
- 600 West Gutierrez 242pc Assault
- Overdose across from PATH near the station 2 Firehouse subject transported
- SBPD Foot Patrol 500 Block of State street
- Foot Patrol 600 Block of State on up
- Fight between 2 males MTD 1020 Chapala
- The Pursuit on Un Happiness started near Upper State street ended in Carpinteria Pickup truck with ladders on them I guess maybe the guy thought he was just going to let him go...?
- Drunk Driver followed by R.P. up Yanolli to Garden street had been driving fast some people like to advertise I guess
- Stolen silver Toyota from Venture found in the 200 Block of East Yanonali
- Vandalism East Side Park 200 Block of North Soledad
- Hit and Run investigation at PATH 816 Cacique. Non injury accident involving an MTD Bus Anapamu at DLV
- Object in tree 12 feet up McKenzie Park 3050 Los Positas Road Engine 74 responded.
Scanner Reports, Sunday:
- 415PC Road Rage people arguing over a vehicle accident one participant left the scene in a white BMW Micheltorena and San Andres, White male driving the BMW, Besides the hit and run of a parked car he was thought to be driving Impaired like under the influence I think someone got his license plate SNOT very smart.
- Premise Check parking lot 10 600 Block of Anacapa
- Unconscious male in a vehicle Toyota Avalon 1000 Block of East Main in Ventura
- 5150pc Subject calling from a motel in the 2800 Block of State street 911 over and over again for various things but then either hanging up on them or not letting them in his room.
- Resident illegally using a power washer to run a business from his home in the 200 Block of Ellwood Beach Road
- Premises check Pershing Park
- Vehicle vs Bicyclist Canon Green at Hollister 62-year-old woman injured and transported to Cottage via ground ambulance
- Aggressive Transient who was mean to the reporting parties wife Corona De Mar at Cabrillo, last seen running Westbound on Cabrillo
- Traffic Stop pursuit...Subject ran from the police and wasn't wanted? though he has a police record and that has a few hits he ran for no reason maybe he wanted to go jogging with the police he must have been High, or something 100 Block of West Calle Crespis.
- Premise check Parking lot 11 500 Block of Anacapa.
- Garden at Cabrillo med call.
- Fire Alarms 2200 Block of State street.
- 417pc A Transient brandished a knife in the 700 Block of State street.
- 20 Subjects at a Birthday Party at Ledbetter not wearing masks because they care.
- Premises check Ledbetter Beach.
- Wires down 700 Block of East Gutierrez.
- Rider down and Injured at the Elks Roder Grounds.
- Med call 4200 Block of Calle Real.
- Check the Welfare of a disoriented elderly male at Cliff and Meggs.
- Brush Fire at Gage Irving and Running Deer roads in Templeton.
I heard today SUNday that some guy got arrested for breaking into a shed, he got arrested on Saturday and on SUNday today was back at it again. He must have just got a ticket. I wonder how much time I'd get for Dine and Dash. That is all outta me, Have a Great MONday-MONday...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Shadow, FREDDIE!,Maxwell, Liza, Zoey, Tom Cat, Tomicina, Tiger, Clancy, Lola, PoPo, Tiny, Andy, FISH HEADS ONE, AND TWO, Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi, Mark, Willie, Lafatette, Ted, Pat, Mavis, Bengie, Ricky, Mrs. MacArthur, Auntie Helen, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Firefighter Robert, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Roger, Father Zimmerman, Joseph, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Kona, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Little Mac, Lucky, Tom Petty, John Prime, Rich Mullins, Charley Bukowski, Bill, John, Marianne, and Chris Willing we will see you on WEDnesday. Later, Roger.
Jun 29, 2020 10:13 AM
Roger. Just wondering what happens to transient/homeless drunks and druggies who die here, with no known relatives. In old days, such persons would have been buried in Potter’s Field, unmarked graves. Now? Buried? Cremated?
Jun 29, 2020 01:23 PM
I'm really not sure what happens to those who have no family and die here homeless or poor but I suspect they are cremated and disposed of though I don't know where. I was waiting for someone to answer that knows the answer to your question. Not sure Potters Fields exist around here though there is at least one I know of on Cathedral Oaks, or El Sueno early settlers who were originally buried along Salinas street were dug up and moved to a Potters Field close to the County Hospital according to the great Neal Graffy in an article I found through Google....A Sister and I were recently speaking of this just the other day...Not sure about how the accident occurred at San Andreas and Mich but maybe...End times maybe if it is it's Man Made my opinion.
Jun 29, 2020 09:44 AM
The chit going on isn't all that weird, well yes it is. It's the end times. I'd suggest everyone get their own houses in order.
Jun 29, 2020 09:26 AM
I wonder if the traffic accident on Sunday at San Andres & Micheltorena was the result of the stupid, arbitrary road closure that no one was advised of?