Scanner Reports 6-27-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
The reports of checks getting ripped off from the mail angers me though I'm not the victim. I know what that is like because it's not just about the check and the money it's about the identity too. Getting your identity ripped off sucks the big one, anytime some S.O.B. gets a hold of any bit of your personal information they can steal your identity and use it to fill their greedy thieving pockets with cash leaving you holding the bag.
It has happened to me a couple times and I never had much to begin with. In my case there was no escape the first time as a family member took advantage of my bad situation. My Dear Sweet Mommy Dearest and her Main Squeeze took advantage of me after I had meningitis and got disability checks in my name and Mommies name for years. On top of that my so called loving Folks convinced me I was mentally ill. I'm glad I lived long enough to figure it all out but let me tell you this experience has been devastating, it tore me apart it almost killed me and others because I seriously thoughy about killing others, those thoughts are gone now because I decided at the time enough was enough and defended myself. When I think about it the anger is still there.
The other time it was someone I did not know who had somehow got a hold of my social security number then ordered telephone service with my name in a room at the Faulding Hotel and ran a bill up over 2,000.00 thousand dollars. This person, a woman aka local hooker, who I did not know nor ever met told Verizon that she was married to me, I have never been married. I found out about the 2nd theft after moving here on South Milpas and ordering phone service it took me 2 years to get a land line after that experience. I actually found the woman as she used her real name when ordering the service. One Sunday I opened up the News Press and there was an article about her on the front page. She was in a program at SB County Jail she was going to be released but then I pressed charges, not sure what happened to her after that. I had to fill out all kinds of paperwork having been an identity theft victim to clear my name and get a telephone. Having your identity ripped off is not fun it's a nightmare it can ruin your life.
When I found out what my Mother and my piece of shit step dad did, it was the beginning of my last drunk Eight years of hell drinking. I hated myself and everyone else too. I fought my family and members of my family threatened me. My Uncle the great Lawyer threatened to send a couple thugs to beat me up I wish he would have. I would have turned them into dog meat I was pissed. This is part of the reason I do not speak to some of my family. My Mother is old now and the way she treated not only myself but my siblings has left her alone. I speak to her on the phone as she is going back in time like an innocent child, there is no reason for me to treat her the way she treated me. I am not that kind of person though I will more than likely never go home again..I feel for anyone who gets their identities ripped off if it happens to you change all your numbers and report it even if it's a small theft...HERE ARE YOUR SCANNER REPORTS.
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- There was a structure Fire response to Albertsons 1120 East Clark, I don't know if there was a fire.
- Premises check McKenzie Park.
- 415 Transient or maybe a Tourist pushed a security guard and challenged him to fight front of the California Hotel 36 State street.
- Vehicle Fire highway 101 Southbound offramp at Solomon Road.
- Premises check PATH and surrounding areas like Powers street?
- Traffic Hazard 15 East Haley.
- Check the Welfare of a subject sleeping in a black SUV 3905 State street.
- Transient or tourist refusing to leave but more than likely a transient 1000 Block of CVR at a business.
- Premises check at Silly Hall.
- 415 Noise 800 Block of East DLG.
- 602pc Trespasser 1114 State street female transient or tourist.
- 23152 Drunk Driver black Lexus SUV Westbound on CVR out of state plates.
- Suspicious Male put a wood rifle down the back of his pants BMA hanging with another subject also BMA in the First Block of North Quarantina near the underpass. I think they the police were unable to locate.
- Med call 1144 Rest in Peace North End of Santa Barbara
- 415 Domestic Male (little bitch) Slapped a female at Loreto Plaza, I don't have any respect for so called men that hit women or kids they are not men in Rogers Book they are Little Bitches. The Female was driving a gold colored SUV.
- 23103 Reckless driver in a white van on Sycamore Canyon Road high rate of speed hit reporting partys vehicle no damage continued on WMA 50's-60's was 415pc with reporting party before driving off possibly DUI
- Young couple in their 20's White at Launderland in the 2600 Block of DLV drinking from a bottle of Vodka then stashing it in their car a tan Honda Pilot, I'm glad neither of them is my pilot.
- 1145 Suicide within Santa Barbara City Limits, Rest in Peace.
- Campers in the 3000 Block of State street.
- Ongoing thievery at the Blue Door by the same thief WMA Blond hair, young guy.
- 484 Petty Theft 500 Block of State street.
- Some clown broke a glass container in the 600 Block of Anacapa street WMA wearing red poka dot panties.
- Suspicious subject going door to door asking about peoples utlities in the 200 Block of Eucalyptus Hill Road.
- Van 2 on Foot Patrol 700 and 800 Blocks of State street.
Scanner Reports, Thursday
- Citizen at the Station reporting a 415 Domestic.
- Traffic Accident on highway 135 at Union Valley Parkway unknown if injury.
- 459 Audible 1400 Block of Mission Ridge Road, residence "No I'm not telling you the exact address."
- 459 Audible alarm at a business in the 700 Block of East Yanonali.
- Tree Fire small flame at the base of the tree in the 1600 Block of Shoreline.
- SBPD Officer on a subject Micheltorena and Almond.
- SBPD on a vehicle in Dwight Murphy Park.
- Premises check Highway 101 Southbound on ramp at Carrillo
- Premises check 4000 Block of State street.
- 415 Disturbance in front of the police station
- Injury traffic accident SUV vs Bicyclist, SUV ran over foot Canon Perdido at Milpas.
- Kids trespassing on the RR Tracks unsure of exact location but always reported when Amtrak is heading North so I figure it's somewheres between Summerland and Montecito but I don't know for sure.
- Premises check Ortega Park.
- Check the Welfare of a subject living in the 1200 Block of Belair Drive.
- SBPD on a wanted subject at Ortega Park.
- Ortega at DLV Minor injury accident.
- Vehicle into the wall of Albertsons 1018 Casitas Pass Road non injury but vehicle went into the wall.
- SBPD Units we on a search warrant on East Quinto did not say exact location.
Saw this news item online where a victim of a bully's mother confronted her son's bully and the bully and two other punks beat up Mom. There was a picture of this poor woman on a gurney with a neck brace on, if I was her husband I would be quite angry. I got a few bullies back through the years of my growing up, now at my age I'm no longer interested in payback. I will say that most of my old grade school class mates, and neighborhood kids on Facebook are scared shiftless of me. I take delight in that I think it's funny they never seemed to quite grow up, one such person I'll call Larry because that is his name, lives in Lansing, Michigan. I found his number and called him right out of the blue one day and told him I was passing through town and wondered if I could visit? He said "Yes I'd like that." then gave me his address which I already had because I googled it. He asked me if I was passing through town on business and I said "well sort of, I have just been released from prison and I needed a place to stay for a few days till things cooled down." He was silent after that so I told him my story, "I killed and ate my family but they were never found because I crapped them out they are long gone." sort of story. Poor Larry started crying, I let him go on for a few minutes before I started laughing, he unfriended me and blocked me after that. My family thought the story was pretty funny.
There are some people you should not bully because when you least expect it they pop up even years later, Bullies are worse than pond scum and that is all they are, most of them are nothing without their audience. My favorite scene in a movie about bullies is Adam Sandler's Billy Madison where he calls up Steve Bucsemi and apologizes for bullying him when they were kids in school. Steve Bucsemi accepts his apology then after the phone call scratches Billy Madison's name off his list puts lip stick on his lips then picks up a rifle. I laughed so hard watching that scene that my childhood anger melted into laughter the best way to fight off a bully is ignore them walk away and study harder someday when your all grown up and you go shopping at the local grocery store your bully will be sitting outside the store panhandling for a beer mark my words they are truer than blue...Have a wonderful weekend...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Midnight, Merlin, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Tom Cat, Clancy, Tomicina, Tiger, Lola, PoPo, Tiny, Andy, Fish Heads One, and Two, Poncho, Denny Deem, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J. Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie,David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Eddie, Bambi, Bengie, Ricky, Willie, Mark, Pat, Mavis, Lafayette, Ted, Mrs. MacArthur, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, John Havlick, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing we will see you on MONday-MONday.. Later, Roger