Scanner Reports 6-23-17
Thank Dog it's FRYday. I guess I'll never be normal; not in this life anyway. I need to let go of some folks that were never there in the first place. Though I will most likely be spending the rest of my life alone anyway, it helps when I write about past things and I'm doing that now as a project for myself. As far as family goes, I need to let go of some family members. They let go of me years ago, and trying to be a part of any life with some of these people is just not working. They did not like me then and they don't like me now. If we were not related, we would not talk at all. I'm not like a lot of folks, be it my life experiences or what. Most people settle down get married, have families, and when they have a reunion with other family members, they share news and good positive things. I never had that. For some reason, I wasn't allowed that from my family, and it affected me in a negative way. I got treated weird and when I see some of my family, I want to kick their ass. I'm abnormal. I basically have no family. I'm not feeling sorry for myself, I just need to move on. I have some family that we get along, but most not. I can tell when folks don't like me, and they don't like me. When people don't like you, they treat you like crap and I'm tired of being treated like crap. I'm not asking for advice, just writing what is on my mind because it's there. Now I'm going to listen to some Grateful Dead.
Here is Thy Blessed Scanner Roni Reports, Wednesday:
• Traffic accident, non-injury involving City property.
• Non-injury traffic accident involving an MTD Bus Chapala at Figueroa.
• Domestic, things being thrown, yelling, 2700 Block of Miradero.
• Check the welfare of a subject sleeping in the bushes in the west parking lot of the Santa Barbara Police Department. Because they have to be nuts. Who in their right mind, besides a homeless cop, would sleep on police
• Suspicious subject possibly living in a van, 2000 block of Oak Ave.
• Check the welfare of a male adult with a fake silver gun and handcuffs talking to himself, Laguna at Carrillo.
• Check the welfare of a female crying near an old white car, Las Positas at Cliff.
• Subject possibly yelling, 500 block of State Street.
• Mary 3 pulled over a black sedan at First East Carrillo.
• A subject using a hammer and a knife vandalized his neighbor’s car in the 1700 block of Castillo at Islay.
• Check the welfare of a subject possibly under the influence of drugs, alcohol, or who knows what, crashed out on the reporting party’s lawn in the 4600 block of Harmony.
• Oversized load caught in the wires between Chapala and Micheltorena. Not sure why someone would choose to drive one of those things up a side street. They must not have known where they were going.
• Medical call at the employment office, 130 East Ortega, seizures.
• Glass breaking female screaming, 400 block of Corona Del Mar.
• A BOLO for a subject wanted in a fight after a non-injury vehicle accident which occurred at Calle Real and Hope, WMA with road rash and a bandage on his face, blond hair, driving a blue 4-Runner. Last seen eastbound
on Alamar. All I heard.
• Check the welfare of a subject laying near the center median State Street and Highway 154.
• Premises check Cacique Foot Bridge, 1200 block of Cacique.
• Non-injury hit and run, 7000 block of Del Norte.
• Customer disturbing at Brophy Brothers at the breakwater.
• Not sure exactly if it was a domestic or what - Cacique at Milpas involving two men, one with two pit bulls that attacked the victim. Suspect captured in the Hamburger Habit parking lot, 216 South Milpas, AC 5 responded,
took the dogs, suspect’s vehicle towed, victim transported to Cottage. I would think if the dogs were taken, the vehicle taken, the suspect’s gonna be taken too. Investigation went on a long time; a couple hours.
Scanner Reports Thursday:
• Check the welfare of a female crying near the railroad tracks at Ninos.
• Medical call, ill subject, 900 block of East Haley.
• 5150 transport, Marian hospital to PHF.
• Medical call, fall victim arm injury, main post office, 836 Anacapa.
• Someone reported an RV blocking a driveway in the 300 block of East Valerio, but it was parked 6 feet away and not blocking.
• Medical call abdominal pain, El Rancho Market 1500 Block of San Andres.
• Hit and run of a street sign, 1802 Laguna.
• Three transients refusing to leave the trash cans at 7-11, 331 West Montecito.
• Suspicious subject wandering around a complex in the 3900 block of Via Real. WMA, jeans, tee shirt, black backpack.
• Aggressive panhandler at Peets Coffee for two days, harassing customers, 3900 block of State Street.
• Check the welfare of a subject passed out at MTD in a wheelchair.
• Burglary, commercial, 236 Magnolia, Coast Supply Company. Cash and other items taken.
• Premise check, Vera Cruz Park.
• Transient in the bathroom of the county building 123 East Anapamu, yelling, "Where's the toilet seat covers, I'm cold!"
• Homeless camp between the railroad tracks and the water treatment plant.
• A knife was found behind a building in the 6500 block of El Colegio in I.V.
• Premises check 3900 block of State Street.
• Suspicious vehicle with Texas plates, 100 block of Oliver Road, female in a silver Nissan Rogue.
• Premises check or other things, Circle K, 200 South Milpas.
• Stolen vehicle in the 6400 block of Hollister.
• Check the welfare of a woman screaming near Pedregosa and DLV, possibly coming from an Alzheimer’s home nearby.
• Check the welfare of a subject down in some bushes, 25 East Ortega.
I have said it before, I'll say it again. If you’re camping in town, bushes are the best way to go. Even small bushes provide a great deal of room between the branches. You could have a full-on party in those bushes; bring all your friends and their friends. Folks be walking by and not see or hear a thing. I've done it, I know! The best part is when the police show up and walk by about 30 times and can't find you. Course I don't crash in the bushes anymore, at least not at this time. But ya never know, we could all be sleeping in the bushes tomorrow. Anyway, have a great weekend. Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Clancy, Poncho, Jerry, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Walter, Fred, Elmo, Magruder, Don, Cory, Edwin, Rambo, Sherry, Stan, Kent, Carl, Isabelle, Jerry, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, and Chris willing, we will see you on Monday. Later, Roger