Scanner Reports 6-21-17
First call in the morning, 6:30am. Report of a female on San Antonio Road north at Calle Real, being followed by an unknown subject. She can see his shadow when she turns around. As SBSO was responding and I was wondering how she could see a shadow first thing on this misty morning, she called back and said that the voices in her head were telling her to run for her life. That explained it a little more. I hear voices in my head too. They tell me to wash my clothes, myself, mow the lawn, take out the trash. I don't listen to them much. I guess that is why I'm a slob. I should listen to the voices in my head.
Here is the Scanner Roni Reports, Monday:
• Theft from Shakey's Chevron in the 4200 block of Via Real, 2 males, one female involved. In a black Jetta registered to an address in Ventura. They are all staying at Motel 6 nearby, SBSO got em.
• Medical call rear of the County Jail.
• Suspicious vehicle, white Honda Civic, engine running, a couple hours unoccupied, 1700 block of DLV registered out of Ventura.
• Car key theft, female chasing male for her car keys, Rancheria at Cornal, also disturbing over theft - angry.
• Pregnant female fainted at the DMV, 300 block of Castillo, medical call.
• Fall victim, 125 West Carrillo, medical call.
• Female loitering in front of the Habit, 216 South Milpas.
• Three males in a laundry room possibly doing drugs in the 300 block of West Mission.
• Non injury hit and run investigation at Whole Foods in the 3700 block of State Street.
• Female fell down SBSO on scene in the 4200 Block of Calle Real.
• Missing at-risk female with dementia from the library, 40 East Anapamu. The police looked all over the area for her she was found in the library on the main level.
• Unresponsive male, medical call, 1200 block of Cacique.
• Male and female arguing in the 700 block of State Street. The other day the male was arguing with another woman in the 1000 block of State Street. Maybe he's looking for a wife.
• Drunk driver, possible employee at the rehab center, 2415 De La Vina. Police showed up with all the testing equipment not sure what position the employee preformed but driving might have been part of it.
• Medical call at Ralphs 100 block of West Carrillo.
• County, suicide, not mentioning location.
• Medical call hand injury 900 block of North Milpas.
• Assault, brother hit younger brother.
• Subject down in the planter at the library, wearing plaid shirt and shorts. This is the time of year to plant plaids if you want them for the Fall Harvest. This one is unresponsive so I guess he was planted a little too deep.
• Domestic at the bus stop, Turnpike at Calle Real, male grabbing female’s face.
• Code 2 medics at Sheriffs HQ, 4444 Calle Real.
• Physical fight 5200 block of East Camino Cielo.
• Subject, possibly drunk, fell into the creek at Rockie Nook Park from a 12 foot cliff, non-injury.
• Aggressive panhandler in traffic Calle Real at Hope.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
• Suspicious subject taking pictures of windows, trying to open windows, 3100 block of Hawkins Road, WMA in his 50's.
• 2000 block of Broadway, report of a structure fire.
• Felony hit and run, Floradale at West Ocean, Ford F-150 hit motorcyclist in Lompoc.
• Non injury hit and run, Happy Canyon at Baseline. Suspect cargo van unknown dog grooming company written on side right front mirror damaged.
• Some type of domestic, 500 block of South Patterson.
• Olivera at Guadalupe, vehicle blocking a pole needs to be towed.
• Hold up alarm, no robbery, 299 North Fairview, Union Bank.
• SBPD on a subject at the labor line.
• Medical call for a dizzy subject rear of Golds Gym.
• Subject working on a vehicle, 500 block of West Anapamu.
• Premises check, 235 Palm Ave.
• Three males loitering in front of the Game Keeper on State Street, all dressed in black.
• BOLO, domestic, Bi-polar dad on meds took the kid, 2 years old, traveling in a black GMC Terrain. In possession of a pocket knife.
• Traffic accident, 3 vehicles, El Sueno off ramp, 2 injuries.
• Jumper from the overpass, Calle Real at 154, female, went to Cottage.
• Medical call ill subject 200 block of West Carrillo.
• Glen Annie at Cathedral Oaks, traffic accident.
• 900 block of San Roque Road, scam.
• Medical call for a subject that was under a van with a laceration, now out from under the van requesting an ambulance, in the 2100 block of DLV.
• Fall victim on the beach, 600 block of East Cabrillo.
• Medical call of a personal nature, 3700 block of Hillview.
Will that is all outta me for now. Have a Wonderful Hoppy Wednesday. Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Clancy, Poncho, Jerry, Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, Magruder, Don, Cory, Edwin, Walter, Fred, C.J., Jonathan, Rambo, Sherry, Crazy Ed, Isabelle, Jerry, Elmo, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks and Chris willing, we will see you on FRYday. Later, Roger