Scanner Reports 6-15-20
By Roger the Scanner Guy
I was bullied as a kid and wrote about it many times here, it's one of those things that sticks in your head forever and drags your self-esteem down. As if I had any to begin with. I did not have many friends so the ones I did have were special to me: they were also rejected by the popular kids. When I got to Junior High I had pretty much given up on having more friends than the ones I had or being someone other than who I was, the Town sissy. I gained two more friends in Junior High: Oscar, and Larry. Larry was Black, Oscar was Hispanic, not many kids were friends with kids of color. Oscar was a chubby kid, and Larry thin and lanky. Our favorite thing to do was run up and down stairways, there were quite a few old buildings in Hammond most were open even those with no one around. We ran everywhere when we were not in school. We had the classes in school like everyone did everywhere, English, Math, Art, Geography, then there was Gym class. I hated Gym class because I did not feel like I was like everyone else, I felt weak, I could not fight, I would not fight, I hated competition. I would not compete, I would give up before anything started because I knew I would lose anyway. The Coach his name was Coach Ozag was 6'6 built like a shit brick house, handsome with long sideburns down the sides of his face, he drove a 1968 green Mustang. He was a really nice man who tried to get me involved in sports but I was totally uninterested. During Wrestling class I was the easiest to beat because I would not even try I'd just turn over and get pinned it was pretty sad really.
I was in Junior High a few months then my Father passed away it was sudden within a couple of days after he became ill. The day after he died I went to school, a bully started teasing me calling me a bass turd, I snapped and hit him over the head with a chair. He got a metal plate in his head. I did not spend much time in school after that, within a year I went to Military School that was when I started fighting back becoming violent. I did not see my friends so much after that, only when I'd get a weekend pass from whatever institution I was in. I got thrown out of a program in Fort Wayne, Indiana, and went back to Hammond. Larry was in college somewhere so I never saw him again but Oscar was around, we got drunk a few times before I left Hammond for good.
About 2010 or so I got on Facebook and found Larry and started writing to him we exchanged addresses. He went to college, met a gal, married her moved to Jackson, Michigan had kids worked for a University as a Maintenance man. We got to talking about old times and he said the best thing he enjoyed as a kid was "Whupping my ass in Wrestling class." He went on and on about how good he felt kicking my SISSY ASS ! Will he did not know that since the last time he'd seen me I had become a serial killer and had done 20 years in prison for killing and eating my family, (But they could not prove it was me because they could not find the bodies.) He was about to find out because I was about to be paroled from prison in Pontiac, Michigan and I needed a place to stay in Jackson because I got a job at the University (where he worked) and he was to be my boss. So I explained to him that I needed a place to stay for a while just till I get on my feet. He wrote nothing back to me I just kept typing, "Yea it was really weird we moved to Saugatuck, Michigan a nice little town and just had Sunday dinner. I was tired and laid down that was the last time I remember till the police woke me up they found me in bed naked with a bloody ax, there was blood all over the place but no one else was there. I don't know why I went to prison I didn't do anything. Oh well anyway, I'm getting out in a couple days it will be nice to spend time with you and your family." Ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha .He did not think my joke was very funny though he thought it was funny that he whupped my ass. Needless to say, he blocked me. I'm still laughing about my sick joke I have found a few people who used to tease me when I was a kid and not one of them wants to be my friend, or Dinner. That is just how I paid back one of my bullies bet he is still scared after I told him that story...HERE IS YOUR SCANNER REPORTS.
Scanner Reports, Friday:
- Campers next to the railroad tracks near the cemetery 900 Block of Channel
- Medical call 3100 Block of Calle Madera
- SBPD following up on a case 1100 Block of CVR.
- Hazard investigation 1800 Block of Ocean Ave
- Highway Southbound North of Reynolds Traffic Accident.
- 1400 Block of Doris Avenue Assault Ventura county.
- Never heard the location but there was a female standing in traffic somewheres who might have brandished a knife on a Fed Ex Driver all I heard.
- Medical aide 2600 Block of Talent Road.
- Shoplifter with a backpack full of stolen goods Blue Jeans, Red Shirt with California Bear on the front WMA CVS Pharmacy 222 West Carillo security not attempting to detain.
- Med call broken wrist 3200 Block of Santa Maria Way.
- Med call in the Riverbed at Ocean Avenue female screaming.
- Found small black dog Chino at Alberto.
- Highway 101 Southbound in the Gaviota Tunnel traffic accident several injuries one critical.
- Campers on the Carpinteria Bluffs.
- 415 Landlord tenant 1800 Block of Grand Avenue. arguing over security cameras.
- Traffic Accident Highway 166 in Cuyama.
- Med call 500 Block of North Salsipuedes
- Possible child abuse 200 Block of North Alisos
- Ocean Rescue 400 Palm Avenue Carpinteria
- Ocean rescue 14000 Arroyo Quemada Goleta.
- Medical call 816 Cacique the shelter
- 245 ADW 14 Juvenile skateboarders attacked a subject behind the Canary Hotel in the alley. Just like everyone else not all skateboarders are good, some are criminals
Scanner Reports, Saturday:
- 1100 Block of North H Street Overdose.
- Foot patrol from the 1000 Block of Carrillo foot patrol south.
- Overdose 3200 Block of Santa Maria Way.
- Oak Hill at Graciosa vehicle accident.
- Traffic Hazard Boxes in the roadway highway 101 Northbound at Sheffield, boxes in the roadway.
- Camper camping in an RV the past week 300 Block of Oliver Road.
- Woman in her 70's yelling obscenities 200 Block of East Cabrillo.
- Follow up on the FRYday evening call behind the Canary Hotel.
- Medical rescue on the beach 1200 Shoreline down thousand steps.
- 415 Over dogs one attacked the other injuring it 3000 Block of Samarkand.
- Suspicious vehicle at the Bird Refuge it checked out.
- 900 Block of State the Good Cup 415 Transient.
- 415 Family Domestic in the Chumash Casino parking lot.
- 300 East Ortega Med call.
- Transient refusing to leave 177 South Turnpike.
- 415 Domestic 66 Oceanview.
- 3200 Block of Calle Fresno Fire works.
- Leaf Blower in Barcelona
- Ex-boy fiend pacing 300 Block of South Volutario left area last location Cacique UNDERPANTS.
- Nephew broke car window first block of West Junipero.
- 242 Assault at Path 816 Cacique street.
- Possible ocean rescue at El Cap subject on a raft.
- Non injury accident Miramonte at Carrillo subject trying to leave.
- Hand injury 6600 Block of Del Playa.
Scanner Reports, Sunday:
- Med call 300 Block of DePaul.
- 415pc Transient yelling 200 Block of Castillo.
- Premises check Chase Palm Park.
- Tree down blocking a lane Rincon Hill road at Bates.
- Vegetarian fire behind 711 West Cota homeless camp fire.
- code 40 Drunk female walking State street at Gutirrez.
- 1300 North H Street in Lompoc str. Fire.
- Drum Canyon Vegetation Fire.
- Burglary to a vehicle 1100 Block of Lincoln street.
- Subject going through a car that is not his told the reporting party he is looking for his mother and crying 900 Block of Indio Muerto.
- Fire department and Medic response 900 Block of Indio Muerto.
- 300 Block of North H Street Motorcyclist down.
- Follow up on a case First Block of West Juinipero.
- 459 Audible alarm 1500 Block of Shoreline.
- Wires down Edison at Paloma street in Santa Ynez.
- Female yelling "Get away from me you are abusive!!!" 100 Block of West Canon Perdido.
- 459 Audible Alarm 1300 Block of North Ontare.
- Injury on a boat in the Ventura Harbor.
- Found 11 Year old in the 400 Block of Medowlark.
- 415pc Transients Los Positas and Calle Rear.
I have been having it rough lately with arthritic pain in both wrists and other joints, but especially painful in my wrists since I don't walk so much anymore because of the quarantine thing. I have gained weight and I just feel like basic shit. I guess one of these days I'll just be dead and since I'm an old white male boomer that will make some people happy until they get old and young people say, "It's about time some of you old fuckers die" then the young assholes that say that kind of rotten shit now will know what it's like I would like to be here to see the looks on their faces but I will be long gone then oh well who gives a shit? Have a MONday-MONday...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Ton Cat, Tomicina, Tiger, Clancy, Shadow, FREDDIE!, Maxwell, Liza, Zoey, Lola, PoPo, Tiny, Andy, FISH HEADS ONE AND TWO, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J.,Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi, Lafayette, Ted, Mark, Willie Pancho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry, Pat, Mavis, Bengie, Ricky, Mrs. MacArthur, Auntie Helen, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Roger, Father Zimmerman, Joseph, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Kona, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, John Prime, Tom Petty, Rich Mullins, Charley Bukowski, Little Mac, Lucky, Bill, John, Marianne, and Chris willing we will see you on WEDnesday. Later, Roge
Jun 15, 2020 11:30 AM
In the Friday listings, an accident reportedly occurred in the southbound Gaviota tunnel. I’m pretty sure the tunnel is northbound only. Well, I mean unless the driver was making it southbound for himself. Which isn’t the smartest behavior when driving in a tunnel.
Jun 15, 2020 03:58 PM
That was the way I heard it Rex but funny I totally forgot that the tunnel did not cover both sides I had not been through there in some time.
Jun 15, 2020 12:30 PM
Rex, Dustin Hoffman did it successfully in "The Graduate." That picture is always in my mind whenever I drive through the Gaviota tunnel.
Jun 15, 2020 12:31 PM
We all make tunnels for our elves in our lives don't we?
Jun 15, 2020 10:48 PM
Roger: Actually, my elves live in trees. ——-Mr. Keebler