Scanner Reports 5-8-20
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Yesterday, I heard a friend of mine died. He was a young guy, bigger than I and he used to say to me all the time, "I'm bigger than you." It kinda bugged me as it was annoying. All his friends were on Facebook writing tributes I wrote some too. I remembered he had a good friend, a gal who was killed in a vehicle accident on Cliff Drive. I thought at least he will be with her again. I went to bed, SAD...I woke up Thursday morning went to Facebook, found out my friend was not dead it was a rumor was HAPPY my friend was alive and in stable condition in Cottage hospital. The fingers started pointing toward those who started this rumor some came my way, people are assholes. I looked at the news saw the crash on Cliff Drive weird I was thinking about the other one last night. Weird but just relieved my buddy is still alive and kicking. He can be bigger than me anytime he wants. GET WELL KONA!!! Here are your Scanner Reports...MORE TO COME
Scanner Reports, Wednesday:
- Premises check Cacique and Milpas UNDERPANTIES
- Apple Grove at Calle Real medical call.
- An argument over money in the 1800 Block of DLV.
- 415pc Between a landlord and tenets relative.
- Industrial accident worker drilling through concrete hit a power live DLG at Santa Barbara streets.
- 415pc Domestic 300 Block of West Canon Perdido possibly violent.
- Check the welfare of an old employer of Rogers in the 500 Block of Brinkerhoff I thought he was much older than 81, sorry Carl
- 261pc Rape investigation on the East Side.
- Trespasser at the SandPiper Lodge 3525 State street.
- Check the Welfare of a child living with his Moter in the 500 Block of West Carrillo street.
- 415pc Between a pedestrian and a motorcyclist the pedestrian broke the motorcycles license plate frame He showed it. Santa Barbara and Cota streets.
- 415 Subject playing loud music at SanSum Clinic possibly a drunk guy 215 Pesetas Lane.
- Medical call Rite Aide 1976 Cliff Drive.
- Be on the Lookout for a Jumper off Mission Canyon Bridge into Mission Canyon Creek, I hope it's deep enough.
- 415 Fight in front of the pot shop 1019 Chapala one subject in possession of a PVC pipe yea that's going to do some damage.
- 20 Subjects in the skate park spreading their germs. Their grandparents were the ones wearing the MAGA Hats protesting last week.
- Crapping Campers 34 Los Patos Way missing their Portapotty.
- Med call 700 Block of Garden street.
- 900 Block of Castillo 211pc Armed Robbery in a residence.
Scanner Reports, Thursday:
- Med call 200 Block of East Padre.
- 10851 Congratulations you left the keys in the Four Runner but where oh where is it now? It's not in the 1800 Block of San Andres where you left it.
- 415pc Between a parent and the kid. 1300 Block of Montecito Place.
- 1000 Block of Westmont Road medical aide.
- 300 Block of West Pueblo code 40, Drunk Cottage ER.
- Check the Welfare of a male in his 50's bleeding from his hands he possibly fell at Ralph's 100 Block of West Carrillo.
- Theft of food 336 North Milpas street suspect HMA in his 20's heading East on Gutierrez.
- Laguna toward Garden guy trying door handles.
- 201 South Milpas parking lot, "Yea there's a parking lot there."
- 242pc Assault over a barking dog 900 Block of East Ortega. Lucky it wasn't a barking spider I have those.
- Suspicious circumstances Eucalyptus Hill Road.
- Motorcyclist down possibly 2 patients injuries 800 Block of Bath street.
- Med call Canary Hotel 31 West Carrillo Street.
- Med call 1100 Block of DLV
- Code 2 Medical call on a Drunk in the 1000 Block of DLG.
- Trespasser 1000 Block of Carpinteria Ave resting.
- 415pc Subject disturbing at MTD 1020 Chapala.
I have had a rough day hopefully things will get back to normal next week. NEVER! Have a great Weekend, watch out for Impaired Drivers...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Midnight, Merlin, Lola, PoPo, Shadow, FREDDIE! Maxwell, Liza, Zoey,Tom Cat, Clancy, Tomicina, Tiger, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Tiny, Andy, FISH HEADS ONE AND TWO, Poncho, Denny, Zeke, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J.,Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Jim, Diana, Ross, Rambo, Sherry, Eddie, Bambi, Pat, Mavis, Lafayette, Ted, Mark, Willie, Mrs. MacArthur, Auntie, Helen, Bengie, Ricky, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, Roger, Father Zimmerman, Joseph, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Debbie, Ken, Isabellt, Jerry, LUCY!, STOBE THE HOBO, KFC, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Little Mack, Tom Petty, John, Bill, Rich Mullins, Marianne, and Chris willing we will see you on MONday-MONday. Later, Roger