Scanner Reports 5-8-19
By Roger the Scanner Guy
As many times as I have been to Cottage Hospital's ER, I have never seen a nurse playing cards and I have been there many times. I saw a conversation on Facebook the other day where some knucklehead kept saying "Nurses play cards" over and over again. NOT AT COTTAGE THEY DON'T! They are very busy there much of the time. Especially with all the drunks who cannot walk, if a drunk is getting picked up and cannot walk to the patrol vehicle be transported to jail or the sober center, they have to be transported to Cottage via AMR code 2. At Cottage Hospital they spend several hours being detoxed and are released back into a police officers custody until they can function again. At that time they are transported to either the Sober center or Jail it's a long process and very costly for taxpayers.
If a Homeless person goes to Cottage Hospital and has an illness or injury that requires aftercare they can only be released from Cottage Hospital. After the person has been placed in a homeless shelter it is required I'm not sure if it's by law or by the hospital, I believe it's law. Cottage Hospital Nurses are very busy they are constantly working, running back and forth, if you see them sitting at all they are behind a computer. If you don't believe it go check it out for yourself but you might want to wear a face mask so you do not come in contact with any germs. If you think that being a nurse is not a stressful job feel free to go back to school to do it yourself. Here are your Scanner Reports.
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- Premises check East Side of the Anapamu Footsie Bridge.
- 415pc Homeless gentleman being disruptive.
- Dead End of Oliver premises check.
- Child locked in a vehicle and in medical distress on Royal Avenue.
- Beer theft threats CVS 1100 Block of State street.
- DUI driver involved in accident on San Remo non injury
- Tresspassers living in storage 719 Bond Ave.
- Domestic 415 Male choked female 1200 Block of Liberty.
- 600 Block of Ladera tree limb down.
- Betteravia at F Street 2 vehicle accident.
- Check the Welfare of someone who was served an eviction notice and was seen crying by the Landlord on Broodmar Plaza. Suspicious subject Via Caradad 4200 Block of Calle Real.
- Unconscious subject in a vehicle 5000 Block of Calle Real med call.
- 242 Assault Carpinteria at Voluntario.
- Suicidal subject 200 Block of West Islay
- Subject screaming at passerbys 100 Block of East Anapamu street.
- 415 Subject disturbing in the 500 Block of State street kicking dogs, throwing bottles at cars, challenging people to fight wearing a black shirt has long sideburns that used to be a sign of manhood.
- 20002 Non injury hit and run investigation 200 Block of East Victoria
- Suspicious subject with a shovel in Alice Keck park destroying plants. They did not get long sideburns earlier but he returned to the scene of the grime 500 Block of State street.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- Pharmacy 459ed Early Tuesday Morning 1400 Block of East Valley Road San Ysidro Pharmacy three police agencies searched areas but the suspects escaped this time.
- 415 Subject in the 5700 Block of Gato then at Twin Lakes Golf Course subject yelling in the parking lot the Reporting Party standing by holding a rifle.
- 415 Domestic Female refusing to leave 3950 Via Real male refusing to let her in called police on her.
- Subject heard at the window of a guest at a motel on West Mason in the 300 Block.
- Theft investigation 3950 Via Real.
- Traffic Stop 2600 Block of Las Positas black Honda Pilot
- Air Bus ran a stop sign 1900 Block of Laguna.
- Campers 200 Block of Palm Ave.
- Warrant service, Shots Fired, Stand Off, Suicide, Camino De Vida near Turnpike.
- Med call at Path 816 Cacique infected hand
- Med call 500 Block of West Pueblo
- Cathedral Oaks at Turnpike Traffic Accident during the traffic nightmare
- 415 Subject refusing to leave PATH 816 Cacique
- Suspicious subject walked in residents home in the 1200 Block of Bath street sat on their sofa and threatened their neighbor
- Another subject tried to enter a home through the back door in the 100 Block of West DLG
- Subject entered home 400 Block of Bath street with a beer in their hand asking for someone who did not live there.
- Subject found in another home in the 800 Block of DLV Unknown to the reporting party.
Please don't come over to the East Side and do that.- Oh yea a subject I have no idea which one or if they are all the same one like on Edhat returned to an address in the 1200 Block of Bath street the police responded and it sounded like someone might have fallen down a couple times.
What a day what a crazy friggen day! Let me the HELL outta here! Have a great WEDnesday...Peter, Molly, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Shadow, FREDDIE! Midnight, Merlin, Maxwell, Tom Cat, Clancy, Lola, PoPo, Tiny, Andy, Fish Head One and Two, Poncho, Denny Deem, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, David Cox, Po, Marty, Cop John, Mrs MacArthur, Tiger, Thomicina, Eddie Bambi, Bengie, Ricky, Pat, Mavis, Lafayette, Ted, Mark, Willie, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Crazy Ed, Isabelle, Jerry, Debbie, Ken, LUCY! STOBE THE HOBO, John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, John Havlick, Tom Petty, and Chris Willing maybe well get pee'd on by FRYday... Later, Roger