Scanner Reports 5-30-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
Seems to me that we keep doing things wrong to ensure the future need for solutions. I used to really hate hearing that saying of insanity, "Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results." It's true though, that saying and our solutions that merit insanity? Band aids, we cover everything up with band aids in hope that it will hold long enough to be someone else's responsibility. An example of this is politics during the politicians term, the problem (whatever it is) comes up they slap a band aid over it, it looks good for a while, starts going to hell about the time someone else gets voted in then it's their turn to slap a band aid on it. Some of the solutions are to throw more money into the problem hiring others to cure the problem which then becomes another industry of sorts, next thing ya know there is a shit load of people working and going to college to be trained in finding a solution to the problem and there is no solution it grows bigger and bigger more money gets thrown at it more band aids slapped on it so on and so forth forever and ever. With each new politician and all their bull crap promises believed and accepted as truth so help me DOG! We all end up in the bucket together once again all of us and I really don't want to be in the Bucket with some of you and I know you feel the same way about me. There are solutions, real concrete honest to goodness solutions, but no one wants them, they would much rather ensure a future need to all these new businesses keep everyone working through a shit load of money, could have been saved if we had just worked together toward a solution but no one wants that. Somehow I think I have written about this before like a few thousand times before "Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results."
Scanner Reports, Monday:
- 3 Homeless guys sleeping in parking lot 3, 1000 Block of Chapala.
- 20002 Non injury hit and run 800 Block of California Street.
- 20002 Non injury hit and run 1600 Block of Calle Cannon BMW left in the front yard.
- Stolen vehicle found 20 Winchester Canyon already been towed.
- Something about juveniles and Avocados on Calle Ocho in Carpinteria.
- Traffic accident injury 402 North Milpas back pain, late report.
- 415 Unknown type 100 Block of West Carrillo.
- Check the welfare of a man down on the sidewalk Mason at Juana Maria.
- 400 East Anapamu reporting party thinks they found vehicle that hit and ran their vehicle, unknown location.
- 20002 Hit and Run Maroon SUV Colorado plates hit and ran a car in a parking lot Helena at Mason.
- 20002 Hit and Run non injury on Salida Del Sol silver Jeep SBPD has info on vehicle registered in Goleta.
- Injury traffic accident Foot ran over in front of the .99 Cent store 424 State street.
- Code 40 Drunk tried to enter a residence in the 500 Block of Chapala probably thought he was home code 2 Medics to sober up at Cottage.
- 23152 Drunk driver White Lexus highway 101 Northbound at Garden street swerving and littering.
- Vehicle vs Pelican vehicle kept going pelican died Northbound 101 near Jno Tajiguas Ranch.
- Hispanic male adult 5'2 all I got on that guy was filming under a woman's dress in Forever 21 900 Block of State street.
- Code 40 female at the Double Tree 633 East Cabrillo.
- Trespassing at the Casino subject detained
- 415 One subject yelling at Marshalls 900 Block of State street.
- 415 Idiot with a leaf blower at Marshalls blowing debris on passer-bys.
- Female waving down vehicles Upper East Side of Santa Barbara City telling people that she had been raped SBPD and Medics picked her up occurred in a residence.
- Fall victim medical call bike path near the El Escorial.
- 417 Brandishing a knife in Bohnett Park.
- 415 Subject yelling in the Alano Club 235 East Cota, I used to do that there too.
- Suspicious subject riding a bicycle around Pilgrim Terrace Drive.
Scanner Reports, Tuesday:
- Somewhere in the County I heard no address a suicidal female was attempting suicide by hammer, and possibly an ice pick yelling was heard in the back round.
- Dog Bite at Home Depot Marketplace.
- Probation check 2000 Block of Modoc.
- Dog Bite 900 Block of Walnut in Goleta.
- Assault at PATH 816 Cacique.
- Subject fell backwards hit his head yesterday refusing med treatment today 600 Block of West Valerio.
- Domestic Violence in the 800 Block of Spring Street female suspect struck husband, and broke a door then she went to work where police caught up with her and arrested her. I guess her husband was angry about the whole thing and last I heard was headed to his wife's place of employment which is one of those senior care agencies. I'm not sure if he was angry at his wife or the police that was all I heard.
- 400 Block of Mountain Ave van into a tree non injury.
- Break in and 242 Assault 1500 Block of San Pascual one woman attacked a NUTTER over one of their Husbands hanky panky, I'd be throwing my husbands ass out of the house if I was married to him my cast iron frying pan not far behind.
- Structure Fire 1532 Anacapa.
- Medical call for a fall victim in the 5700 Block of Hollister
- Fall victim up on Paradise road.
- On the Subject of Non Injury Hit and Runs I saw this on the CHP Website Hit and Run in Conejo Cemetery in Ventura while the victim was attending a memorial service some jack ass hit and ran their vehicle and might have hit others.
- Suspicious male unknown to reporting party knocking on their door 1000 Block of East Haley maybe he wanted someone to call the police on him because he had a warrant. Be careful who you open your door to when strangers come knocking especially on a Full Moon.
- Homeless woman screaming while 2 males are fighting at Cota and Wentworth.
- Traffic stop Ford truck no plates 100 Block of South Milpas.
- SBPD on 3 Subjects 200 Block of South Milpas in the neighbors driveway I think they were just resting.
- Suspicious subject in a parking lot unknown to the reporting party in the 7600 Block of Hollister.
- Code 2 Medic's for a complaint of neck pain after an auto accident 100 Block of East Alamar.
- 415 Homeless couple at the Cajun Kitchen panhandling in the 900 Block of Chapala.
- 1145 Suicide attempt 400 Block of West Pine.
- Illegal burn smoke check 2500 Block of Miguelito Canyon Lompoc.
Will it's the Full Moon, some weird things happen on the Full Moon ever notice that? Sometimes you just got to hide under your bed for a couple days and let it all pass, oh here's another Male yelling at 109 Bath street that he is going to kill people walking down a path male in his 60's,SBPD bought him down too bad so sad he won't be able to terrorize Folks anymore today thanks to the SBPD. I'm 60 is that what the 60's are going to be like? if so to Hell with this crap, I'm going back to the 60's I was a little kid then listening to Tommy James and the Shondells, and the Dave Clark 5, the Monkees, playing with my hot wheels cars, and GI Joe yes I had a doll too...Thank the good Dog my parents were alcoholic's who thought my sisters were stealing booze out of their liquor is quicker closet yes I would much rather live in the 60's then today...Anyway have a great Humpster Day the day after the Full Moon...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Thomicina, Tom Cat, Tiger, Clancy, Midnight, Merlin, Fish Head One, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry, Bommy, Poppy, Muskie, June, David Cox, Poe, Bengy, Ricky, Marty, Cop John, Pat, Mavis, Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry,LUCY! John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty and Chris Willing we will see you on WEDnesday. Later, Roger