Scanner Reports 5-28-18
By Roger the Scanner Guy
My birthday, like many others the past few years, I became ill. I don't know why but along with other things going on in my life I became very stressed between this and the 400 milion trillion friggen ants all over the place. I'm a little insane. Though I had some good scores as far as gifts go: a Habit gift card, A chicken, some groceries. Crime over the weekend during the day seems somewhat slow, almost boring, Drinkers, Campers, Medical, Accidents, Ants, 415 People yelling, drinkers, campers, Ants, Trespassers, Angry people earlier. I went to the Habit to pick up my Feast there were some Folks there, a group of Folks with antique vehicles. This one guy was about my height but very muscular, unlike my girth, we were waiting in line while the gal took an order over the phone for sometime when another register opened up another cashier took my order but the Muscles gave me the Look. As if I should have let him go first, I ignored him pretty much. As I was waiting for my order muscles gave me a couple more hostile looks, if I would have been drinking I would have done something dumb like he wanted to do. I'm too old to be twisted up in a pretzel anymore. That is what I think about when I want to get drunk, being twisted up like a pretzel, it really hurts I don't even want to think about how it would feel now at my age. I saw this video the other day of this Road Rage where this guy attacked a car and another person with a sledge Hammer, that is insane they haven't caught the guy yet I hope they do. With all the Anger, rage, hostility, going on in our country today it's better to walk away if you can from a fight, or from someone else's insanity.
Here are your scanner reports, Friday:
- Mother/Son 415 Domestic 1000 Block of Portsuello.
- Med call 300 Block of West Carrillo ill subject.
- Structure Fire 42 North Fairview car wash/gas station.
- Medical call code blue 1144 Rest in Peace, Garden Court on De La Vina 1100 Block.
- Med call Unknown type 600 Block of North Voluntario.
- Airport patrol requested back up at 79 Fredrick Lopez by SBSO and SBPD.
- Vandalism investigation in the 2300 Block of State street.
- Check the Welfare of someone stopped at a stop sign and not moving 1300 Block of Cacique.
- 415 Subject yelling 1300 Block of Indio Muerto.
- 2 Sick Drunks First block of East Haley.
- Threats investigation at Social Security.
- Medical call dislocated leg in the 3400 Block of State street.
- Check the Welfare of a female down in front of the Faulding 15 East Haley.
- Bicyclist down Camino Del Sur at Sueno.
- Smokers in violation of smoking 35 East Haley.
- 459 Commercial Rite Aide 35 South Milpas.
- Code 40 female on the beach near the Shoreline Beach Cafe.
- Possible drug sales at East Side Park on Soledad.
- Homeless subject 242ed Assaulted a city worker in a bathroom at Chase Palm Park and ripped off the city keys.
Scanner Reports, Saturday:
- Fall victim 300 Block of Maple.
- Camper 1300 Block of East Cabrillo.
- 6700 Block of Del Playa N.B.D. Medical call.
- DUI Driver at Casitas Pass Albertsons.
- Suspicious Circumstances 900 Block of Laguna.
- Suicidal subject on the train tracks 300 Block of Bath street.
- Suspicious circumstances near City Hall reporting party near by
- Homeless issue at Walnut Shell subject sleeping on the sidewalk which is not aganist the law it's a public sidewalk.
- 415 Drunk at PATH 816 Cacique..
- Wedding photographer trespassing on RR Tracks at Padaro and Santa Claus Lane area.
- Check the Welfare of a subject in the 900 Block of Remido Road.
- Not sure what happened here call was a 220pc Rape in Santa Barbara roommate heard screaming in roommates room went in not sure if it was a rape call went out as such but nothing else was said about the call after police arrived.
- 415 Disturbance unknown type 1000 Block of East Montecito street.
- Juveniles wmj's with skateboards were breaking windows at the Youth Hostel at 132 Chapala
- Subject refusing to leave Cottage ER 320 West Pueblo.
- 415 Shoreline Cafe 800 Shoreline Harbor Patrol took care of it.
- Suspicious circumstances Flash light seen inside vacant residence 1500 Block of Anacapa.
- Fireworks in Wood Mire Park.
- 415 Cottage ER 320 West Pueblo again.
Scanner Reports, Sunday:
- BOLO 10 Harley Davidson motorcycles Easbound on Foothill with modified exhausts.
- 1900 Block of DLV Possibly the Laundry Mat 4 subjects 415 Fighting over clothing.
- 415 arguing Mission Linen 700 East Montecito 3 males one female.
- 20002 Non injury hit and run 3700 Block of State street suspect early 2000's white truck.
- Smoke Detector going off in the 300 Block of West Mission.
- 2 Drunks causing a disturbance and buying beer at 7-11 they did not say which one but sounded like DownTown Goleta so I'll Assume.
- Hot Dogs in silver Honda at Fess Parkers Whinery.
- Check the welfare of a spanish speaking reporting party at 154 and Calle Real.
- 242 Assault at the Good Will on Orcutt Road.
- Medical ill subject 4200 Block of Carpinteria.
- 5150 Transport Carp Ave Motel 6 ./5550 Carpinteria Ave.
- 415 Of Sorts 301 South Milpas 2 Males dragging a 3rd male around.
- Med Call Arm Pain 1000 Block of Castillo.
- Medical call ill subject 1000 Block of East DLG.
- Subject having suicidal thoughts in the front of the station County.
- Fox with a broken leg 400 Block of Oak Hill in Lompoc.
- 415 Unknown type 199 North Fairview.
- Campers at Radio Squard Cacique at Powers.
- Vehicle fire at Gavoita rest stop.
- 415 Domestic 100 Block of Verona Ave.
I needed to hear this I guess I don't like hearing these calls Suicidal 60 Year old OD on valium in Goleta somewheres I just turned 60 and I'm really depressed but not that depressed...I tried that Marijuana rub did not work for me I wasted 25 bucks oh well....... Anyway have a great Memorial Day Thank You to all the veterans for your service. They did not want me I'm crazy I Tried though I did not runaway, they ran away from me everyone does....Have a good Monday...Peter, Belinda, Angel Baby, Pooh Bear, Thomicina, Clancy, Tiger, Midnight, Merlin, Fish Head One, Poncho, Jerry, Walter, Fred, Jonathan, C.J., Brad, Billy, Carl, Stan, Kent, ELMO, Patrick, Christy, Diana, Jim, Rambo, Sherry Bommy, Poppy, June, Muskie, David Cox, Poe, Bengy, Ricky, Marty, Cop John, Pat, Mavis Magruder, Don, Edwin, Cory, Isabelle, Jerry, LUCY! John Hancock, Mickey Mantle, Ernie Banks, Ron Santo, Tom Petty, and Chris willing we will see you on WEDnesday. Later, roger